The pain never ends lads

>following a nigger sport
you get what you deserve

end your life racist

fuck off moose fucker

fuck off you nigger loving syrup sipper

>>

fucking loser

I hope your white trash mom fucks a nigger and you have to be seen in public with your half nigger brother/sister you fucking piece of shit nigger lover.

Its what you faghots get, Jose punched in the face, leafs have to draft Matthews when laine is way better and they till can't get an NFL team because the Argos have them by the testcales

How's your local team doing? My local team made the playoffs in a professional sports league.

reminder: samefriending is against the rules

So what? You cheer for a bunch of black coons that are eventually going to overtake your country you stupid cuck.

maple leaf nigger

Well, I'm a jets fan and live in winnipeg, and think laine is more offensively gifted, but Mathews is the complete package. He's the kind of guy a team can be built around and put on his shoulders so to speak. First line, franchise centres don't come along every day.

There's also a good chance that laines game won't translate well to the smaller north American ice, with the increased board play and whatnot. Tons of Europeans get exposed hard when they come over, at least for the first little bit. If winnipeg wasn't drafting first they would either just pick Mathews or trade down and take some scraps plus laine, Mathews would go first either way

Nah Tyquan I live canada not america. Feels good living in a country with whites.

>Unironically living in Winnipeg
I'm surprised you haven't offed yourself yet

Lol, keep believing that you stupid fuck.

It's not too bad m8, my living expenses are like 1/4 of my wage and I'm only making $20/hr, plus if you know people and know what's happening in the city there's tons of fun shit to do. Like rooftop parties, abandoned warehouse raves, live shows every day of the week at various cafes, bars, etc. It's also the only major city in canada that I've seen other than edmonton that hasn't been totally taken over by pussies and still has a bit of an edge

derozan is not a superstar

lowry is fucking overrated

trade both

I'm a Raps fan. What the fuck did you guys expect facing Cleveland? Be happy that we've gotten this far.

its like they arent even trying

>dated a toronto slut from /r9k/ last year until she went batshit crazy
>mfw raps and drake getting btfo

This. You'd be retarded not to pick Matthews.

you should just be happy you've reached the final four

Hawks fan here. I knkw how you feel. Better to just let this one go and look forward to next season. Or just just drop basketball, which I'm considering

>Meeting people on Sup Forums