Names album "blond"

>names album "blond"
>hair is green
can niggers get anything right?

Sup Forums is leaking

it's a legitimate criticism.

why whites are unable to comprehend fair criticism and black art?

who said op is white, you racist prick

It's not.

but his hair is literally green.

I thought all this time he's bald holy shit dude

>Names album "To pimp a butterfly"
>No butterfly on the cover
dotards?

boring

>people unironically listen to nigger music
i thought people had taste in this board

>i thought people had taste on this board

kek

Most modern day musical geniuses are in the hip hop genre than anything else. Much better lyricists and all round gifted musicians so piss off with your shit taste. Go listen to pink floyd and radioshit

>he took the bait
How new

not sure if bait or not, Sup Forumstards are leaking all over this board

yeah, lyrical geniuses indeed

ye ye
lemme fuck that puzzy gurl
ye ye
lemme lick that minge gurl
ye ye
im a stupid nigro
ye ye
imma go to prison no
ye ye

I think it's a joke like he tried to dye his hair blond but it came out green like lol ROFL

hip hop is the single most popular genre on this board

6/10

anyone agree?

It's obviously intentional. You are arguing in a sphere that is completely detached from the actual project. It's not valid criticism.

>listening to ooga booga "music"

link please?

when will this shit be on spotify Im tired of waiting and Im starting to thinking fRank Ocean is a hack

Actually its titled Blonde but on the cover its spelled Blond

it's not.

well considering blonde is a very light shade of green...

Justin Bailey.

even the word 'blonde' is incorrect
so wut

adjective: blonde
(of a person) having fair hair and a light complexion (especially when regarded as a racial characteristic).

I'm assuming he's not just talking about the actual color of someone's hair but rather the corruption of the term with racial connotations. He spells it 'Blond' and not 'Blonde' for a reason, and considering he's a black male in a society seen by many as hostile toward black males, the term is a self-fulfilling prophecy. If he tries to fit into that 'blond' stereotype life may become easier for him, but he would have to give up who he is, to sell out, and this title is a way to give voice to that struggle.

Or you know, maybe he just spelled it wrong and it's just some random shitty album title that has absolutely no explanation. Who cares, it's his album.

/thread

posting in a race bait thread

bleached hair turns green in chlorine

My thoughts on the whole blond/blonde being labelled on different iterations of the album gives a presentation of ambiguity gender-wise because of blond being the masc version of the word in french and blonde being the feminine. Frank is saying that he is all of these things and none of these things (?), including actually having blonde hair

Don't you have a led zeppelin album to listen to while you think of more original zingers?

>tries to prove rap lyrics aren't good
>example is own retarded lyrics

it's not you fucking dunce.

lol back to pol with you

Your hair turns green when you dye it blond you inbred dumbfuck
Especially when having prolonged exposure to chlorine rich swimming pool water.

>listen to miles davis
Fucking nigger music