Official Friday Night NRL Thread

North Queensland Cowboys vs Brisbane Broncos
Kickoff at 7:50pm AEST

Should be one of the best games of the year, like always.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/qpNmUC2
strawpoll.me/10259302
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This game is going to be trash.

Storm/Eels will be better than this borefest. Not to mention Wayne Bennett will just find some reason to complain.

>MUH BOYS WERE THINKING ABOUT ORIGIN DAMN YOU ORIGIN
>MUH TEAM HAD TO TRAVEL TO NQ DAMN YOU NRL
>THEY DIDN'T LET US SCORE 40000 POINTS DAMN YOU COWBOYS

Just to name a few.

Michael Morgan has played for Queensland, Australia and won a premiership

Anthony Milford has done none of those things

Morgan also cucked Milford in the last second of the GF by getting outside of him and created the equalizing try.

Hopefully based, elite Kyle Feldt cucks Oates for a Queensland wing spot like he did in that last try

They should both play on the wings, they're the 2 best QLD wingers.

BroncGODS to win by 64

WalkBro has WILLED it

Will Chambers
Aaron Gray
Luke Keary
Kane Evans
Cameron McCinnes
Underrated
NRL players
T.B.H

WalkBro, you here m8?

Do you want to come to Grilled tonight?

Is that some kind of Gay Bar?

Don't reply to me.

Only WalkBro has that privilege.

I am WalkBro

No you are not.

Yes I am

imgur.com/qpNmUC2

I got banned yesterday for three days for mentioning my own name when the shit fest happened. I don't have dynamic IP so I couldn't really be bothered posting.

This is me.

you now remember Tom Waterhouse

>banned for 3 days
>no dynamic IP
>is somehow posting today
???

The TripGod or the actual degenerate bookmaker?

he is on his phone dickhead, please dont EVER bother WalkBro with retarded posts like yours ever AGAIN

I'm posting while at school, dumb cunt.

important poll

strawpoll.me/10259302

So you are ban evading?

Why do that?

Posting from my 4G on my phone.

Adam Reynolds on leading NSW to a new dynasty watch

Why don't you just wait out the ban?

Gives you a chance to get off Sup Forums for 3 days.

How is it ban evading when you are posting from a totally different area, you absolute fucking dumb cunt.
Literally fucking kill your fucking self, fucking faggot.

I won't be posting tonight. Probably just lurking. Just thought I should reply really. Don't look too far into it.

/afl/ when?

Will you be here tomorrow, or will you wait out the ban?

Also you didn't answer my question about coming to Grilled tonight.

No, I am not going to Grilled with you, you stalker faggot.

GTFO my thread now, faggot.

They keep deleting relevant, on topic discussion.

See the related image - imgur.com/qpNmUC2

And the related /qa/ thread -

I probably won't be here tomorrow. Depends if I will watch super Saturday or not. I'll watch the Raiders game whenever that is.

I'm considering going to grilld. Who else would be going? I just think it'd be kind of strange considering you're probably one of the posters who keeps telling me to kill myself and shit

some of my best work

Just me, my brother, my sister, a mate of mine, and hopefully you.

We're going to the one at Carindale, but if it's better for you we can go to the one at Garden City.

>Jackson Hastings has been dropped by the Roosters. Ryan Matterson will start at five-eighth, with Connor Watson or Jayden Nikorima to come onto the bench;

Would you fuck off before I report you to the Police, you creep cunt.

Carindale is closer to me (about 45 minute drive) I'm Northside of Brisbane.

>all those literal who's

We'll be there around 7pm to eat, then going to the hotel to watch the Cowboys v Broncos game.

Hopefully we'll see you there.

based joshie absolutely btfo of /poog/

Is there any possible way we can contact each other outside of Sup Forums to get better confirmation or whatever? I really don't want to drive 45 minute drive there and find out you were just fucking with me. Because I'm keen to meet up properly.

Send me an email.

Check your lastfm inbox.

Sure. Got a throwaway or something?

[email protected]

[email protected]

KEK!

>hotmail

[email protected]

broncoons 20 cowboongs 26

>what is a throw away

WalkGod, which one is your email? I've gotten 5 emails from people claiming to be you.

seriously though, ivan. i made a new lastfm a while ago. i sent you an inbox ages ago but you haven't replied.

>inviting walkgod over to me the family
what the fuck

Beansyy

Hearing Christine Mcqueen is set to take over a management role at the Bulldogs.

Andrew you here m8?

?

See pic

I like him. He's probably the only cool person or come across online apart from Joshy.

Cheers

the fact that he actually leaves his bedroom makes him less autistic than some of the posters here

it's [email protected]

jej no seriously though, i didn't. what have you been up to?

I've become the project manager at Project Shopfit on the Gold Coast. We're trying to expand a bit into Tweed Heads and northern NSW.

In my spare time I've been trying to meet up with WalkBro.

Hey man it's Sean. I haven't got an email yet or anything. Just letting you know.

does walkbro know you're a serial killer cannibal?

>NRL website covered in Fallout ads

Can't wait to hear rabs talk about Todd's Game in the middle of commentating a match

Yeah I'm having trouble with my internet at work at the moment. We'll definitely be there if you want to show up, otherwise we can meet up at a later date at a game or something. I'll send you an email when I get to Brisbane.

I'm not a 'serial' killer.

>he doesn't use an adblock

>he steals content

what year was walkbro born

that's not how the internet works, you moron.

you aren't stealing content by blocking ads, you are refusing those corporations their money by blocking ads. that would mean by watching the abc, you are stealing their shows because they don't advertise.

Great Overlord Google has forbidden it on my tablet.

woops, completely forgot the existence of the NRL hinged on their internet ad revenue

>actually trying to justify theft
Lmao

okay retard you win

Nah I'm keen to meet up tonight if you are. Honestly I'm just a little worried that's all and I just wanted some solid confirmation or whatever because it's nearly an hours drive for me there.

How do humans end up like this...

>that would mean by watching the abc, you are stealing their shows because they don't advertise

bruz...

probably went to a private school and got raped in the showers by the rugby team

You want to say something?

worse """""bait""""" ive seen in a while now

Who is going to choke harder, tigers or knights?

what

Test

Planning on sucking my first dick on the weekend. Finally built up the courage to go to the local gay bar. I am hoping to pick up a qt trap but if there's none I will just go home with a qt guy. This really good looking gay guy was hitting on me the other night in town so it looks like my form is good.

Wish me luck, au/sp/.

>1/1 in my multi

YOU CANT FUCKING STOP ME

Lads someone I know is now a TV news reader and it fucks with my head cause the cunts stupid as fuck but now hes commentating on the news and sports on tv like hes smart

Lads this is unfair

ODI

hope you get HIV on your first go

How much does he get paid?

How much do you get paid?

>HIV from sucking dick

Hello Sup Forumsirgin!

>How much does he get paid?

Do I look like his accountant? Its not kosher to discuss that sort of thing

joshcunt on suicide watch

WalkGod on Nobel Prize watch.

WalkBro are you here?

M8, don't meet up with Ivan. I made that mistake a few years ago.

He fucking drugged me, threw me in the boot of his car, drove to Biloela then kicked me out of his car and drove off.

I fear you will meet a similar fate if you meet him.

yes good work

Lol