>Sup Forums tells me this record is good
>it's WE WUZ KANGZ: the album
the last time I listen to you fuckers

this desu

fucking losers
it's a pinnacle of hip-hop

This desu

You weren't ready...

Hip Hop in general is all about "WE WUZ" these days anyways, it's so fucking bad.
Using music to express political and social ideas is so fucking central in so many artists, but it hurts so bad when these ideas are fucking cringeworthy.

If you're not black, you listen to hip hop, and you're over the age of 18, you don't have a very high I.Q. that's all there is to it.

Remember when Kendrick put out some leftover cum from his underwear and it was still better than any other hip-hop/rnb album in 2016?

all me btw

If the pinnacle to hip-hop is this shitty album, then wew, what a shit genre lad.

TPAB is amazing and all of you who think it isn't are retarded and probably racist

>>Sup Forums tells me this record is good
lol Sup Forums hates this

>go to thread
>its triggered Sup Forums: the Sup Forums thread
the last time I listen to you fuckers

This has become my favorite Kendrick release over time. It has so much replay value.

How many times have we had this thread? Gotta be thousands.

If you have to let anyone (especially this retarded board) tell you what you should think is good or not, you should just an hero tbqh.

It's literally THE quintessential rap album, I know you're shit posting but they are anons on this board who legit Think it's "kill whitey", quit being so self centered it's not about you at all.

Honestly, most of the album is Kendrick talking about his experience with fame and riches while still being stuck in his ghetto mentality. It's only once he gets past his depression and greediness that he gets preachy but isn't even 'kill whitey', he criticises both the institutional racism and stuff that happens predominantly in ghettos like gangbanging and black on black crimes.

Also I find it funny how in the 2pac interview, Pac says that there will be riots and murder if the problems aren't solved, "America thinks we just playing". Now look at the BLM riots that have happened in 2016, while Sup Forumstards just covered their ears in 2015 and just repeated "WE WUZ KANGS" and "kill whitey" instead of actually listenind.

listening*

I'm all of the above and I'm a member of Mensa

t. Mensa Member

More like a member of NAMBLA

>listening to Sup Forums post 2009
Sup Forums has fucking shit taste these days