My health is deteriorating, the qt Sup Forumstant girl I met at work doesn't even want to be friends...

My health is deteriorating, the qt Sup Forumstant girl I met at work doesn't even want to be friends, I'm alone and always will be, attempted suicide this past weekend. I need some comforting music. My library is full of music that doesn't help much I just want something that makes me feel warm and happy. Ambient makes me sad, shoegaze makes me sad. Help Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejNSERbhmCk
youtube.com/watch?v=yUa78y4k2aw
youtube.com/watch?v=697uIRPdR-c
youtube.com/watch?v=2w7dDVcPSOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try some twee, op

Nice album but it's still a bit too melancholic for me right now. Thanks though.

Maybe I'll just sleep the day away

This here always helps me, user.

The film is great too, you'd do good to watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejNSERbhmCk

It's good to give it a rest when you are depressed. But don't sleep the whole day. Go out for a walk, do something to keep your mind busy.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUa78y4k2aw

youtube.com/watch?v=697uIRPdR-c

tiger trap might be less melancholy twee?

Finish the job, you fucking waste.

Kind of Blue

This over the top happy kind of stuff helps a lot. It's no good to wallow and this helps take your mind off things. Maybe I'll just listen to more of this stuff and anime op's

you sound like a good person

Do you watch anime?

For me at least it's a good way to forget about my problems for a while

Buy a bottle of vodka, some orange juice, and listen to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=2w7dDVcPSOg

Not even meming

rude

Try this op

I'm here to help, OP

Listen to black music made to smoke to. Anything from dub and reggae to some light-mooded jazz, even fucking hip-hop. You can smoke while listening too, but it's not mandatory. Most of this music is made specifically to make listener feel good and relaxed.

Not sure if completely uplifting, actually a bit feelsy for me, but anyways check out

Kinoko Teikoku - Long Goodbye

if you haven't yet. really loving it

Selected Ambient Works 85-92 helps me a lot when I'm feeling down. Really anything by Aphex Twin besides maybe SAW II.

Was going to rec this until I read you didn't want shoegaze.

Got you bro

you fucked up by telling her you were a Sup Forumstant, user

Early Of Montreal

Konoko Teikoku deserves more attention from this autistic board

nah she doesn't know, I found her Tumblr and found she's been browsing Sup Forums longer than me.

Try this OP

Idk why, but Doolittle came to mind.

Nauseatingly sweet Shibuya-kei J-pop

This

Takako minekawa - cloudy cloud calculator
Or fun 9

Afrirampo - suuto breaker is also really fun tho more psych/noise rock but not as worldweary as either genre usually gets