/heem/: hug edition

UPCOMING EVENTS (May):
5/20: Hellator 155 (Carvalho vs Manhoef)
(((PRELIMS START AT 7 PM EDT, 4 PM PDT, 12 AM BST, MAIN CARD STARTS AT 9 PM EDT, 6 PM PDT, 2 AM BST)))
5/21: Venator FC 3 (Palhares vs Meek)
5/26: EFN 48: Moscow
5/27: ONE FC: Kingdom of Champions (Amnuaysirichoke vs Naito)
5/29: UFC FN 88 (Almeida vs Garbrandt)

UPCOMING EVENTS (June):
6/4: UFC 199 (Weidman vs Rockhold)
6/10: Titan FC 39 (Cavalcante vs Healy)
6/12: Pancrase 278 (Sunabe vs Haita)
6/17: ONE FC (TBA)
6/17: Lellator 156 (Galvao vs Dantas)
6/17: WSOF 31 (Ivanov vs Copeland)
6/18: UFC FN 89 (MacDonald vs Thompson)
6/24: Lellator 157 (Jackson vs Ishii)
6/25: GLORY 31 (Vakhitov vs Bouzidi)

PREVIOUS THREAD: NEWS:

>Hoe Hogan will leave if the UFC is sold
mmafighting.com/2016/5/19/11692716/joe-rogan-says-theres-a-100-percent-chance-he-leaves-the-ufc-if-the

>DJ will defend his title against Hilson Heis
mmafighting.com/2016/5/18/11707690/demetrious-johnson-set-to-defend-flyweight-title-against-wilson-reis

>Rolly Rolm willing to fight Cyborg at 140
mmafighting.com/2016/5/19/11706610/holly-holm-willing-to-fight-cris-cyborg-at-140-pounds

>Chris Weidman talks about UFC 199 withdrawal
mmafighting.com/2016/5/18/11700656/chris-weidman-explains-reason-for-ufc-199-withdrawal

INFORMATION OF NOTE:
RIZIN 2 when

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gM1DN_j0F3s
foxsports.com/ufc/story/ufc-stipe-miocic-cleveland-first-title-defense-targeting-051916
youtube.com/watch?v=xKLhrk1RRfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1vAqaUwLg7g
mmajunkie.com/2016/04/diego-brandao-released-from-ufc-contract-after-loss-conduct-violation-and-suspension
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Official thread theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=gM1DN_j0F3s

phil brooks

rory is a quitter

artem

wow this is awesome, I think I'll add this to my gym playlist. the running! kek

Fuck off.
>I wouldn't fall over after having my broken nose pounded in after 19 minutes

For those who missed it, this is what we're dealing with.

>still not touchbutt training 5 times a week

>Rolly Rolm willing to fight Cyborg at 140

>Listen, I'll put it like this. If people can walk around - and I don't mean this in a disrespectful way to religious people - and you believe the son of God came down to earth 2,000 years ago, and he killed himself for our sins, and he can walk on water, and there's a God up there looking after ourselves, and if you get on your knees and pray to him that things will change, if you can believe that, then you can believe that I can knock the f--k out of Luke Rockhold two weeks from Saturday

based

kek

I just woke up. What?

>i get butthurt on Sup Forums

ah the ol' atheist approach

Successful surgery for Jacare, 2wk recovery, ready to fight in 2-3 months

>is butthurt about a webm

wb burger boi

i'm not butthurt about a webm, i just find it pretty sad that people on /heem/ congratulate a british shitposter for stealing content from youtube

this is some serious autism

>as a webm maker myself, there's not a greater offense than taking another person's original content and to claim it as your own

No, you're a fucking gigantic aspie freaking out over literally nothing

You seem to have no trouble with the fact illegal content is being redistributed on this website in the form of Webm's

@67715258

we know you do lad

>people choose to talk about a tripfag instead of cozy burger and florida discussion
why

foxsports.com/ufc/story/ufc-stipe-miocic-cleveland-first-title-defense-targeting-051916

MMA Digest Update youtube.com/watch?v=xKLhrk1RRfQ

hey im from florida. im calling anyone from south florida out to fite me at heem 1

lmao, you're a literal retard

who gives a fuck about illegal content? just you apparently

the issue is with a loser pretending he edited a series of 15 webms of spinning shit when he literally copied and pasted it from youtube

and you losers are such faggots that you thank him and congratulate him for it when you could watch it in higher quality and with sound on youtube

Oh right, thought Aldo was really struggling for a moment and had to cut down dramatically on his portion sizes

>conor vs nate confirmed for ufc 202
>ufc working on matt brown vs nick diaz

any chance they put matt brown vs nick diaz on 202 too?

You're crying over a couple complimenting someone on a webm like a fucking literal autistic child

Kill yourself while you're wiping your tears off your keyboard pretending to not be upset

Did you make that compilation? It's the only logical reason you're sperging out more than an average tripfag already does

damn ferguson's feet look quick

too bad that wont help your striking or bjj

FYI this is the autistic rory fan

Florida sucks. It should be nuked desu senpai. It's full of roiders like Robbie,Woodley, and overrated memes teams like Blackzillians. Also full of roiders like Rumble and Rashad.

Yeah, just like we could all go to fightpass and watch the heems in high quality with commentary.

>who gives a fuck about illegal content

i saw hashad at the macy's in the town center mall in boca raton. he bought a single silk hankerchief kek

ur all on sterons

As always, i have to be here in order to be any kind of discussion that relates to MMA.

damn thats a good looking dude desu

i'm not mad at it

lmao, i've literally only cried twice in my life
and no i didnt make the compilation, but only a loser like you would get up in arms when a faggot gets called out on stealing content

i'm not mad at that eida

>autist tripfag who needs to off himself crying about nothing

Quality thread

>the tripfaggot won't stop sperging
Well, maybe the next thread will be better.

>captcha: 209

>crying on Sup Forums
>but i never cry irl !!!

you can't make this stuff up

>but only a loser like you would get up in arms when a faggot gets called out on stealing content

Someone unironically pounded their fat fingers on their cheeto dusted keyboarded tearing up from the fat rolls covering their eyes to type this out

>the state of /heem/ now
>mfw Brazil was right

/heem/ """"bantz"""" is so shit compared to almost any other general on Sup Forums
I really hope we get relegated to /asp/ desu

/asp/ is cancer mandrama

we are too small and incestuous of a """"community""""" so our bantz degenerated over time. basically our bantz has the hapsburg chin and hemophilia.

That's what >we are now, accept it.

No one cares what you think. Shut the fuck up

It's not what "i" think, it just the reality of shitposting.
Your Sup Forums meme general is fucking dog shit and should be relegated.

what if cage fighting is just so good we don't need to compensate with chatter?

No one cares. Go cry about it somewhere else you gigantic fucking faggot.

You should give us a promotion by bashing your head in with a sledgehammer

stop trying to steal my (you)'s shitposter

is heemstream up? if not i can throw a regiona card on a watch2together?

threads during events are still good but i guess that isn't /heem/ is it

I agree with you man. Let's go to /asp/ I'll see you in the /heem/ I just made. But it goes by /wwe/. Post in there until I hit you back.

btw, american posters are by a far margin the shittiest posters, but they are so many that they get away with it, you never know who really is who.

@67715667

kys

i'd prefer if you didnt, but give it a try and let some e-troll ruin it for you

we can go speak spanish about that sport your country invented on that website created by the guy from your country. oh wait you live in a shithole with zero relevant contributions to the rest of the world

btw you're welcome for all this

ouch go easy on him

>He thinks american invented MMA
>He thinks american invented imageboards
>He thinks an american owns the imageboard
At least i'm not some fat neet that thinks that just because people of his nationality did great things he is great.
You are just an average ass bitch that would never accomplish anything great, so don't get credit from the people from your country that really did it.

you are the 3rd worst poster here after the autismo american that was banned yesterday and estonia that fucking killed himself

I've just took a look at the bellator weigh-ins. This shit is too cringey.

I'm pretty reasonable most of the time.
I make webms every now and again, I contribute to the thread, I contribute to BJJ technique talk, etc.

>this thread

No, you're just fat fucking third world neet that has nothing to brag about, from his own worthless country or his own worthless self

Which explains why you're being such an insufferable faggot about nothing

Best decision I've made in a while

4chanX is still shit though

Why would anyone would brag about anything on Sup Forums other than memes?
Shut up dummy

Enjoy the botnet

haha you showed him

Americans can't handle the bantz

This is a spicy addition

These threads will be so much better now

>as a webm maker myself, there's not a greater offense than taking another person's original content and to claim it as your own

>argentina has to run to england for help

Let's break bread and share wine and let this be water under the bridge

this
this is what OP meant by hug edition all along

>all these faggots
Man seeing all you little bitches is disgusting. "I contribute, I make webms", "he steals webms","I filter you". Man I would /heem/ the fuck out of everyone in this thread. And seeing you little bitches being so sensitive about this on an ANONYMOUS Polynesian Papyrus pictures website reassures me that I would beat the fuck out of each and every one of you. If words bother you this much I can't even imagine how you'd feel when I muay thai kick you in your nuts.Or how'd you react when I throw a pipe bomb at you. I'm not joking either. If I knew where any of you lived I'd fly there. And beat your dork ass down. I bet you punks are the same ones that hand out (You)'s whenever someone says Fedor sucked (which is true), or Anderson sucked (which is also true).

This is old news from, wow, yesterday, but Diego Brandao got USADA'd because dudeweedlmao, 9 months

post your walkout song friends

youtube.com/watch?v=1vAqaUwLg7g

Good post

CHUTE BOXE

Brandao is in jail and out of the UFC
mmajunkie.com/2016/04/diego-brandao-released-from-ufc-contract-after-loss-conduct-violation-and-suspension

>making threats on an ANONYMOUS Polynesian Papyrus pictures website

lol more shit

THE DETROIT LIONS DO NOT SUCK

>no heart
>addicted to drugs
>pistol whipping innocents
Brandao - I'm laughing out loud.

it isn't bantz you're just being mean

His meltdown after that botched NFL commentary gig was delightful