TB:Steven Stamkos will sit again in Game 3
TB:Bishop out for G3, 'teetering' toward return
NYI:Report: Halak needs sports hernia surgery
SJ:Martin Jones blanks STL in GM 2 of WCF
SJ:Brent Burns scores twice in GM 2 win over STL
STL:Vladimir Tarasenko will play in Game 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WwNbLhreKM
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/08/04/are-race-relations-really-worse-under-president-obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is a faggot and should kill himself

:^(

Post busts being embarrassed by elite players

>6 periods
>no goals
Why is St. Louis so bust?

Piggly wiggly

Blose won't get a single goal for the remainder of the series. My 0 confirms.

What city will be better to visit, Pittsburgh or Tampa?

Who should I be rooting for in the Leastern Conference?

Depends on what you want to do

>rags

Probably tampa honestly. Pittsburgh is nice but its not a lot of "tourist" shit to do.

Woah

>rags

The last goal they scored was the 2nd period of game one. so it's been like.. 7 1/2 periods.

pittsburgh is full of sjws, tampa has better food.

Really? Pittsburgh seems like a pretty anti sjw city. Luckily Tampa for the most part is anti sjw. Especially the further north you go

>publix fag on suicide watch

Not sure what we'll be allowed to do, I think we'd only get flown in for the games and then leave, maybe a day in Disney World if Tampa? Not sure about Pittsburgh

What's there to do that isn't tourist, any good food joints?

Best Tampa food?

can confirm first bc live here.
second is debatable. publix isnt food

Lel, even bustier

pittsburgh is the san francisco of the east coast

I'm a stars fan senpai

If you're in Tampa and don't feel like the drive Busch gardens is nice. If you're looking for food check out ybor, specifically the Columbia

No nordic food = no good food

>tampa has better food.

bullshit

forgot pic

>/nba/ is stealing our OC again

It doesn't who you are or what you do. Pens are winning the Cup.

link?

fuck off nigger lover

Why is Stamkos such a faggot?

>sit out the entire playoffs
>get free cup ring for not doing shit
>spurn the Bolts in the off season by signing with the Canucks on a cheap, friendly, long term deal

Post butt

its his revenge for those shitty sandwiches giving him blood aids

Burgatory is nom

How do you eat these?

>Pens
>Bolts
>history of blood clots
>PEDs are responsible for blood clots
>both teams are in the ECF

Really makes you think.

stamkos
sedin
sutter
dubious
horvat
boeser

who can stop us

pongs fans are quite good at unhinging their jaws

With our mouths? Do you crazy Canucks have some secret way of eating that you're hiding from the rest of us?

>Stamkos
declining MSL babby
>Sedins
Old and done
>Sutter
Overpaid third liner with limited vision
>Dubois
Back to juniors next year
>Horvat
Poor man's Monahan
>Boeser
He's going to be pretty good though m8

Canada eats with their butts.

Just give us all the fucking Cups already.

Burger seems too big to put in your mouth or to hold with your hands. Like the patty could slip out of the sandwich if you were to try to cram it into your mouth.

Fatheads > Burgatory > Pirmantis

It's called not being a faggot

>look how much meat I can fit in my mouth

Fattys is great too. Ever have cambod-ican kitchen? Great kababs. Mike and Tony's gyros.
Triangle Hoagie in Rankin.
I could go on and on lol

Bro, I've lived in Pittsburgh for my entire life. I even work downtown, and I've never had any interaction with anyone that could be considered an SJW. I'd honestly still consider it to be a "blue-collar" type city, however it is actively changing into a more liberalized environment. Regardless, I still see more fat dudes with moustaches than I do trannies with purple hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=3WwNbLhreKM

This is how you make a REAL burger.

cute pigger

that's what the skewers are there for

Have not yet. There are so many places to eat. Pittsburgh is a fatass paradise.

I want to pet that pig

Where can I find dank memes?

>rags

>rags
>srag
>gsra
>agsr

Pittsburgh is a very unique blend of old school yinzers and progressive young professionals. The binding factor is that literally everybody is crazy about the sports teams. It's interesting to see some people think it's still the steel mill Pittsburgh of the 70's, and others think it's some SJW paradise based on all the revival articles from the last decade.

What exactly does 'progressive' mean in this sense

What it always does, man. You know, socially progressive. Tolerance, understanding, etc.

Not so much political, I guess I mean how people are willing to accept changes in services or technology. One example off the top of my head is that Pittsburgh was one of the first places to really embrace Uber and Lyft, so stuff like that.

dank

>Pittsburgh was one of the first places to really embrace Uber and Lyft
because your shitty city doesn't have subways or taxis and homeless poor people ride buses

If that's how your drunk ass wants to rationalize it, suit yourself.

Hahahaha

Yeah we are living in a real progressive society now aren't we?
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/08/04/are-race-relations-really-worse-under-president-obama/

P.S. the progressive movement was just a rebranding of the American communist party after they feared the Communist Party would be made illegal.
Top kek, go feel the Bern

Smells like jealousy in here.

I'm not drunk, nice projecting. its the only way for you fucks to get to south side so of course you wanted a taxi service

Progressive is a trigger word.

>tfw no hockey

>tfw mass progressive suicides after Bernie is officially knocked out and again after Trump is elected

Right, because before Uber there was no other way to get around the city.

other than buses there really wasn't. hope you like riding those with a bunch of college kids

It's because it's a total bullshit word that reddit uses

Oh right, other than public transportation and taxis. Shit man you're on to something.

Trump is a clossal faggot

Vote Gary Johnson

there were no taxis ya dingus. who the fuck cares the stupid uber shit is there now why are you so set on arguing with everyone? are you just that bored

Not voting for Trump = voting for Shillary

No thanks

Fuck that's right, Pittsburgh has never had taxi services. I wonder who I ended up paying all those times I got rides.

It's only 2-1

>7 periods
>no goals

i really hope they don't move here if trump is elected, like they say they will. it's not that they are progressives that turns me off of them, it's that they'd literally give up on their country like that. don't want those losers.

They wont, people have been saying that every election cycle

America has become like ancient Rome with each new leader trying to drastically change it and fix it. Unfortunately some of those leaders end up being awful then you are fucked til you get a good one again.

I don't give a fuck what president people vote for, I just wish people were more involved with their local and congressional elections, shit drive me nuts

>tfw no /iihf/ today

seems like ancient rome in that it can be bloated and unwieldy at times though it is stil an unparalleled powerhouse. hope things work out for you all, shit seems to be amping up in crazy

me too. people always look for corruption, incompetence, and malpractice at high profile level, like federal, but it is much more prevalent at the local level, just nobody looks at it much

feels good man, don't have to hear about 4-0

DON'T YOU EVEN SAY IT

Very few people will actually move regardless of who wins, it's a meme to say you're going to move if Candidate X becomes president. It's funny how libfags always choose a first world white country instead of Mexico for where they want to move if Trump wins, though.

>neljä-nolla

lmao checked the score

>bloos

>blose

so is the meme dream still alive or are the shorks going to be embarrassed by whoever comes out of the east?

huomenta

>leastern
>winning
top bur

>St Blouis

A Finn scored a goal and everything. Do you know him?

Liberals are essentially turncoats.

You see many "progressives" that were ex-military?
The idea that a president on 'the other side' is democratically elected has them talking about literally fleeing their home nation. And it isn't just a handful of tweets, it's thousands of these cucks.

Can't get much more beta. Cowards, deserters, etc.

aren't the penguins pretty good, though? no one even had the shorks coming out of this series.

>You see many "progressives" that were ex-military?

met a ton of them at a military support hotline i volunteered for.

>a ton
>maybe 3

You should look up voting statistics

Who
>/ouryear/
here?