What's your favourite Death Grips album, and why is it The Money Store?

What's your favourite Death Grips album, and why is it The Money Store?

It's actually NotM

/thread

B8

>favourite
nice meme m8.
trash music

"trash music"

Trash music is like saying tall giraffe
Trash is implied already when you say music

It is

>Trash music

It's BP actually, Money Store is eh. First few tracks are good, but the rest of the album is weak or just too memey to take seriously.

Because they're feminists.

I'm convinced that anyone who says TMS is their favorite hasn't explored the other albums enough. That being said, NOTM is their best work and there's no arguing that.

only time will tell op

ye
idiot

>too memey to take seriously.
Stop

I like every track on TMS though.
Similar with NOTM but how much I generally like tracks as a whole is less than TMS.

>NOTM
>TMS
>BP
Holy shit. Have you guys just been listening to death grips for a month?
Do you idiots not understand the genius that is No Love Deep Web?

objective
NLDW>Exmilitary>TMS>GP>NOtM>BP>JD

Just push BP up to the top and you're good. Some people will say TMS is better than Exmilitary. Those people are retarded.

>this
this

>some people will say TMS is better than Exmilitary. Those people are objectivly right.
FIFY

As much as I like Death Grips, these threads are one of the most retarded threads on Sup Forums

This isn't the only band people argue about album rankings. I've seen Nick Cave, Mogwai, Modest Mouse, Radiohead, and more. Haven't seen Ulver oddly enough.

DG fans argue about rankings more often than enyone else

Well people talk about DG more than the other bands I listed. So yeah, there ends up being more arguing.

I'd like to see Sup Forums return to it's former glory when 80% of all threads weren't about the same 12 artists who are "underground popular". But that will never happen.

The Money Store is L I T E R A L L Y their worst album.

TPTB >>>>>>>>> Ex = TMS > GP > NLDW > BP

BP was an embarrassment for DG

TPTB is Exm 2.0
BP is TMS 2.0

DG -> Exm
TMS -> NLDW
GP -> NOTM
JD -> BP
NLDW 2.0 -> GP 2.0

it means that the whole DG thing probably will be finished on GP 2.0, I honestly hope it will

You're a retard.
Hope you die from herps in the butt.

you get got me, OP.

>BP was an embarrassment for DG
not really, but it's their least ambitious album yet

JD>NOTM>NLDW>GP>TMS>EXM>BP for their main releases

it's their worst, which doesn't mean that it's bad

That would be Government Plates. Everyone seems to forget about Government Plates. I still liked it though.

wrong, GP was pretty novel, BP consits only 3 tracks that counldn't appear on any other DG album

NotM is the album that deserves the criticisms GP gets

NLDW is the best, TMS is tight but as a whole album loses it a bit