Hatful of Hollow

>Hatful of Hollow
>Louder Than Bombs

The fuck am I supposed to do about this? There's a 12 track crossover and they both have unique tracks. Louder Than Bombs obviously has more but Hatful's material essentially forms a perfect album. I would just dump Bombs but what about Panic, Ask, Sheila, etc.? FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

passionsjustlikemine.com/songs-smiths.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just keep them both if they both have songs you want to listen to.

I dont see a problem here? Mind elaborating on what ecactly is the problem?

store both?

Lighten up, Morrissey.

Try not being an abject sperg.

They were intended for different audiences.

Man...I haven't been to this board in forever but I remember worrying about stupid shit like this.

You really, really need to get out more.

Keep the unique songs from both and delete any duplicates, put them into a single playlist and call it a fan compilation "Hatful of Bombs". Create your own album art in paint and upload it to torrent sites

Actually I like this solution

"Bombful of Hollow" is probably superior.

Louder Than A Hollow Hat Full Of Bombs

ditch both of the US remashes and just listen to the original UK albums

don't forget me :^)

make it easy on yourself and just keep them all. compilations are an integral part of the smiths' discography, especially the ones released during the years they were active

>Singles
>The Smiths Singles Box Set
>Complete

Despite these three releases there is STILL no comprehensive Smiths singles compilation

Is anyone on Sup Forums interested in making a real Smiths singles comp?

Just all of the Smiths singles and B-sides all in a row in chronological order. Maybe the album singles can be taken out so it would fit as a companion to the album releases with no overlap. I don't know where the fuck you get some songs like Jeane tho

Eh that would ruin Hatful of Hollow which is a perfectly sequenced album. Louder Than Bombs is overly long as it is and contains too much trash like the Twiggy cover or whatever that is.

you can pretty much piece together a complete 'complete' if you get the digital edition of that one and snatch "accept yourself" and "wonderful woman" from the 2009 singles box ("this charming man")

The only thing that album has going for it is a cool cover and a crappy instrumental.

Here you go.
passionsjustlikemine.com/songs-smiths.htm

theyre both fucking good

Back To The Old House & These Things Take Time
Are both different versions.

Now it just needs 320 links for each