This niggas track record

>this niggas track record
When's his next project gonna be Sup Forums and what would you wanna hear in it?

>tfw his B-side album got rated higher than the majority of projects coming out

White guilt is one hell of a drug

its his worst, this isnt deserved

>and what would you wanna hear in it?
nothing, I don't plan on listening to it

Of course it's his worst compared to the rest, it's a b-side album. Still good though.

In a perfect world he would start making noise rap
but hes a faggy mainstream normie so probably more soulful we wuz kings but we also are the problem and shit

In a perfect world he would start making melancholy indie folk rock with dream pop and baroque influences

In a perfect world he would start doing vaporwave rap

in a perfect world he would start making funk metal

Realistically, in a perfect world he'd make another GKMC style album with improvements in his craft since 2012 and maybe a few TPAB style songs/influences.

But I don't like niggers and I love Kendrick's music.

it's amazing how i'm not sure of many things in life, but for certain kendrick is the greatest rapper that has ever lived. the dude is just an amazing performer and his deliveries are always so interesting if not just technically impressive.

idk i can honestly say for some artists the b-sides are better than the album itself

That says more about how shitty other artists are if their b sides are better than their studio albums.

whoa dude that tiger's wearing a hat

His liv shows are'nt that entertaining, he's good at performing but I've seen much better rappers live

Isn't that the shit thread tiger? Your post doesn't really work with that desu

lol hell of hat

i just think the tiger looks cool with a hat on, i'm not entirely sure what you're talking about

its and old dead meme dont listen to him