/trans/

>Manchester United want Louis van Gaal to become director of football, allowing former Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho to work alongside him. (Sun)

>Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew, whose side face Van Gaal's United in Saturday's FA Cup final, will sign a new four-year contract before the Wembley showpiece. (Daily Express)

>Aston Villa's new owner Tony Xia has vowed to transform the club into one of the best three in the world inside 10 years. (Guardian)

>West Ham are considering a ambitious move for Leicester striker Jamie Vardy, 29. (Daily Mirror)

>Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Granit Xhaka, 23, is close to finalising a £34m move to Arsenal. (Sun)

>Liverpool striker Christian Benteke, 25, will hold talks with manager Jurgen Klopp to find out whether he has a future at the club. (Daily Express)

>Klopp is close to completing the signing of £4.7m goalkeeper Loris Karius, 22, from former club Mainz. (Guardian)

>Arsenal are ready to give a contract extension to 24-year-old England midfielder Jack Wilshere, who has just returned from a 10-month injury lay-off. (Daily Telegraph)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ManUtd/status/733613698644738048
sporcle.com/games/Optajoe/opta-quiz---multiple-premier-league-hat-tricks
twitter.com/bayer04fussball/status/733560591021838340
sporcle.com/games/g/premierleaguealltime
youtube.com/watch?v=7p23mA2VV0A
youtube.com/watch?v=sIfxVZnP2ew
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Liverpool defender Kolo Toure, 35, does not know whether he will be offered a new deal when his contract expires next month. (Liverpool Echo)

>Everton are considering signing 21-year-old Bologna goalkeeper Pierluigi Gollini, who spent part of his teenage years at Manchester United, as a replacement for the departing Tim Howard.(Daily Mail)

>The Toffees, without a manager since Roberto Martinez was sacked, are also scouting 21-year-old Club Brugge defender Bjorn Engels. (Liverpool Echo)

>West Brom manager Tony Pulis is planning a move for West Ham's 26-year-old Ecuador striker Enner Valencia.(Daily Telegraph)

>Sunderland are considering a move for Swansea forwards Andre Ayew, 26, and Bafetimbi Gomis, 30.(Daily Star)

>Watford's 27-year-old Mexico international left-back Miguel Layun is set to sign for FC Porto on a permanent deal, having much of this season on loan with the Portuguese club.(A Bola - in Portuguese)

>Retiring Arsenal midfielder Mikel Arteta, 34, is set to be offered a coaching role at Manchester City by incoming manager Pep Guardiola.(Manchester Evening News)

>Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha, 23, is good enough to play for French champions Paris St-Germain, says team-mate Yohan Cabaye. (London Evening Standard)

>>>Best of social media

Former Newcastle and Tottenham winger David Ginola used his Twitter account to reassure fans about his health, following incorrect reports he had suffered cardiac arrest playing five-a-side football. The 49-year-old France international had fainted.

Tbh he did a great job with the youngers. Outside of Adnandos

>1 million posts early

Will klopp fix LIVERSHIT?

yes

he bought and ruined memephis at the same time as well

>Fergie, Van gaal, Mourinho in one team.
That ego overload. Please make this reality, ya Allah.

>Arsenal are wrapping up the deal for Granit Xhaka with reports of up to £35M for the midfielder (Guardian)

>Barcelona are open to offers for Turkish midfielder Arda Turan after just nine league starts for the club (Mirror)

>Manchester United are planning to make a bid in the region of £85M for Juventus' Paul Pogba (Daily Telegraph)

>Pep Guardiola is looking to sign 6 major players by spending £150M according to close by sources (Guardian)

>A reported bid of £51M is being planned by Arsenal to sign Real Madrid forward Morata (Various)

>Arsenal are looking to sign Arkadiusz Milik from Ajax but face steep competition from other Premier league clubs (Sun)

>Liverpool have made a £42M bid for Javi Martinez who Klopp say's has a close relationship with (My Arse)

>Leicester City fear losing N'golo Kante as the transfer window looks set to open (Mirror)

Why is /trans/ so much more popular than /epl/?

Because people think /trans/ involves chicks with dicks

>Turan is going to end up at Arsenal

I like that idea, that way he can continue his GOAT youth development and filosofeee lol

>Aston Villa's new owner Tony Xia has vowed to transform the club into one of the best three in the world inside 10 years

>West Ham are considering a ambitious move for Leicester striker Jamie Vardy, 29

What a fucking joke of a club.

twitter.com/ManUtd/status/733613698644738048

this is so fucking terrible

>Ilkay Gundogan will be out for 4-6 months after going surgery on his knee injury. City still interested. [Bild]

“My ambition is to bring Villa to the top six in less than five years and I hope it can be [one of] the top three in the world – even the best well known in the world – in less than 10 years,” Xia said in one of his first interviews since the deal became public.

“At least [until] now what I have planned [in my career] everything has been achieved. Nobody believed in the beginning but I made it happen no matter how many years it took.”
this poor chink

really doesn't know what hes getting himself into.

>Waynes little squeaky voice

My eyes just threw up.

Why though?

it keeps freezing for me at the same spot every time :\

Isn't he a free transfer ?

>yanited's PR department

He has 1 year left on his contract

Bloody hell

no he has a year left

>aussie internet

>West Ham are considering a ambitious move for Leicester striker Jamie Vardy, 29. (Daily Mirror)
Get fucked you cockney cunts. No one breaks up the meme team.

>>Leicester City fear losing N'golo Kante as the transfer window looks set to open (Mirror)
I would honestly be disappointed If he leaves

this is like finding out a girl you like is only attracted to black guys but still being interested because you're desperate

>as the transfer window looks set to open
It's not an unpredictable phenomenon. There is a particular date when it opens. Why do journalists write like this?

stop projecting

sounds like every owner that passes the fit and proper persons test only for the club to go into administration three years later

villa fans on suicide watch

sporcle time?

sporcle.com/games/Optajoe/opta-quiz---multiple-premier-league-hat-tricks

36/51
embarrassing desu
can't believe neither ronaldo nor giggs got 2 hat tricks either

I can do the sporcle quiz that has you list all the countries of the world, where's my gold star?

pretty impressive desu
gonna try it now and report back

United already dismissed the rumour of them wanting vanlel as director.

>The Toffees, without a manager since Roberto Martinez was sacked, are also scouting 21-year-old Club Brugge defender Bjorn Engels. (Liverpool Echo)

You keep your greasy anglo hands off Engels, he's ours. Pretty sure he wants to play CL next season as well.

Wayne is so based. Can't wait for him to bring the Euros home.

Don't talk to me or my son ever again

>Americuck blogging

>Aston Villa's new owner Tony Xia has vowed to transform the club into one of the best three in the world inside 10 years

get in

Next Bond desu

kek

!!!NEWS!!!
twitter.com/bayer04fussball/status/733560591021838340

Leverkusen signed Volland

This means Chicharito to arsenal >mfw

>31/51

top lel

I can't spell for shit desu.

27/51
I forgot something obvious like Rooney & van persie, but remember obscure shit like Dublin & Ravanelli. Damn.

Fuck, three seconds to go and I'm missing one fucking country, someone help (no cheaters)

>spell hasselbaink wrong 50 times
>get it right on my first google search attempt

164/197
fucking central america and pacific mang

Israel

I believe Volland plays wide lad.

>kosovo
>country
Not happy

spent half the time trying to spell solshar and van nostril roy 2bh

lebanon m8

I have Israel, Palestine, Jordan and syria- all in that area

I dont believe you.

Kurdistan

Fuuuck, thanks

30/51

completely forgot about some of these players
also didn't know Scholes had two hattricks

>hasselbaink
Forgot all about him. I remember when there was countless rumors about him being a cakeboy.

the fucking shame of it

37 here mate. I forgot Harry Kane.

>Casillas is officially the worst Porto keeper in the last 15 years, conceding 28 out of the side’s 30 goals allowed this season. In Porto’s last 42 years, that record of 30 has only been matched or eclipsed twice

> Opta revealed the 34-year-old Spaniard has the worst ratio of goals conceded per game of any Porto goalkeeper since they started collecting data on the Portuguese league

And Del Bosque will still pick him over De Gea.

Cyprus?

he already got it lad why you replyin

deserves to start for Spain tbqh

Is it Cyprus by any chance?

Soz mate didn't realise like once again sorry

Give him some slack, he never leave his comfort zone home town in his entire life.

thanks user now I'm addicted to sporcle quizzes when I should be revising

alright lads list all 47 teams that were in the premier league

sporcle.com/games/g/premierleaguealltime

it was made last season so the team that says Zero is Bournemouth

45/47 here

>not appreciating the double layered irony of producing a trash trailer like a bunch of drunk guys in their 20s but with a budget with 6 zeroes before the dot

>someone help (no cheaters)

youtube.com/watch?v=7p23mA2VV0A

link me a good one

>conceding less goals than games played for 42 years

jesus christ even ligue 1 is blushing

Just because you're a retard don't assume everyone else is

>Only playing home games

Iker is a prime example that not all keepers should keep playing into their late 30s

Got them all, struggled on teams like Oldham and Swindon

lel those were the exact two i missed

/trans/ is love
/trans/ is life

1. Re-buy Morata for 35M
2. Sell Morata to Arsenal for 51M
3. ?????
4. PROFIT

I love this meme but what racket would someone make whilst browsing /trans/?

>37/47

Shemefur dispray desu

>tfw /trans/ will never go back to those glorious shitposting days

>He doesn't laugh outloud at beaten to death memes

What?

Asking for help is literally cheating, you mong.

I got 45 as well. Missed Wigan and Blackpool.

youtube.com/watch?v=sIfxVZnP2ew

Do portuguese rate this lad?

Fill in the blanks for me

I know one of them is Huddersfield and obviously Leicester

Can't think of the other two

>mfw a 'journalist' uses the terms warchest or transfer kitty