Can someone explain to me what in the fuck this forum even is?

Can someone explain to me what in the fuck this forum even is?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SaDiuu-Wtw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is a well-known front for nefarious doings. Hope you didn't stay on the site too long.

Sup Forums for old people

that sounds more like Sup Forums than whatever other site

A bunch of dadrockers in 200 page threads comparing the different masters of dark side of the moon

That sounds sad

Yeah, it's mostly 35-70 year old white guys obsessed with sound quality
There's some valuable info but the community is definitely pretty homogeneous and some people are drinking a lot of snake oil

Basically the opposite of Sup Forums?

this
generally if I want to get a copy of a classic album (like Pet Sounds or something by Bowie) I'll check there to see the general consensus on what master is the best.

Once I saw a thread on Lester Bangs, and good god they we're bashing the shit out of him

bump

They know more about music than Sup Forums

Literally lonely_looking_old_man_listening_to_music_on_insanely_expensive_equipment.jpg: the forum

Prog dads don't understand emotion in music, it's pretty sad.

Said the 16 year old poorfags

Bullshit, all the talk about is old classic rock

So? That's fine. Classic Rock is more likely to contain music of better quality than recent, new music.

I'm a regular on their, AMA.

You can always spot the Sup Forumstant at the stevehoffman forums because they interject stupid memes into actual intelligent discussion. it's really embarrassing.

*there

Why can't you use the proper there

Is it true Mark is a cunt?

How old are you?

Who? Mark Linett?

It a kinda cool forum, i like to check albums on the forum to see if the CD I'm buying isn't a hot mess.

gb2leddit

>Yeah, it's mostly 35-70 year old white guys obsessed with sound quality

Oh shit, so it's the place for patricians?

shh
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SaDiuu-Wtw0