Where did she go?

Where did she go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sO9cBXRcBvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>where did generic, Alzheimer's-inducing FOTM female pop vocalist #3749 go?

this is the new lorde btw
youtube.com/watch?v=sO9cBXRcBvo

I love Kiiara.

Back to Colorado

true, I for one love FOTM female pop vocalist #3750

in My Pants XD ur a asfo
Listen to me you fucking Sup Forumscunts this board is reserved for twenty one pilots not lord of the e

No idea, but I hope she stays there. Has anyone heard her covers of Everybody Wants to Rule The World and Swingin' Party? Quite possibly the two shittest covers I've ever heard.

I liked the Swingin Party cover, it was a new spin on the track in a good way. I will concede that the Tears For Fears cover was shit though. At any rate I really like Pure Heroine and David Bowie said she was the future of music, so I look forward to the rest of her career.

her mainstream appeal was limited to the quirkiness factor and when the dust settled the discussion about her face overshadowed the music. too mainstream/bland to be remembered by music fans and not mainstream enough to last out in top 40 land.

Is she still dating that asian

>generic weak voice
>generic instrumentals
>cringy contarian lyrics
>dates chinks
>looks like a shoe
Into the trash it goes.

OR, she hasn't put out a second album yet...

WHOA
reviewbrah is lorde?
why didn't I notice this before.

I wonder...

Fuck you Sup Forums Lorde is based

She's probably waiting for her ghost writers, beat producers, and actual musicians to finish writing her new album so she can karaoke her lyrics over their music

I wonder what southpaw going to do with this story line now that lorde is irrelevant

SESH

serious answer, shes pulling an adele like career. And its cause she can. Whenever she chooses to announce a new album, the hype will be huge no matter what

lmao no, she was a hit the first album and the second album will be the same