What do you guys think of Reddit making fun of our music board's top 100 albums?

What do you guys think of Reddit making fun of our music board's top 100 albums? reddit.com/r/Music/comments/2r4xo8/what_do_you_guys_think_of_4chans_music_boards_top/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bu9tRxDDVuw
pastebin.com/AawgYPPe
reddit.com/r/Music/search?q=&restrict_sr=on&sort=top&t=day
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think that we make fun of our tastes more than they do

FUCK EM FUCK EM FUCK EM YAH YAH

who cares?

But where's /r/music's top 100

>spirit they've gone is a fantastic album, but it's pretty inaccessible. its the kind of record that needs to "click" with you, which may take a few listens.

I'm dying

Reddit - sensible humans
Sup Forums - edgy autists

Is it bad that I agree with him?

>8. Slint-Spiderland
>Never heard of it.

>If this was made by one person, it would be a ridiculous list because aside from Beach Boys and the Beatles, they pretty much ignored mainstream classic rock. I think this is the first list I've seen with no mention of Zeppelin, Hendrix, Dylan, Michael Jackson, The Who, The Stones, etc.

>adhering to a board that votes those albums as top 100
hahahahaha why am i on here

>I'd add at minimum 1 album from all of the following artists:

Jimi Hendrix
The Ramones
Black Flag
The Clash
Creedence Clearwater Revival
The Who
The Rolling Stones
Howlin' Wolf
Muddy Waters
Lightnin Hopkins
Skip James
Miles Davis
Cream
Tom Waits
James Brown
Ray Charles
Etta James
Bob Dylan
Robert Johnson
Aretha Franklin
Louis Armstrong
Chuck Berry
Elton John
Iggy Pop
Led Zeppelin
NWA
Public Enemy
Carl Perkins
Charlie Parker
Billie Holiday
Metallica
David Bowie
Bruce Springsteen
The Notorious B.I.G
Tupac Shakur
Lil Wayne
Outkast
Eric B. & Rakim
Parliament/Funkadelic
The Red Hot Chili Peppers
Judas Priest
Johnny Cash
Eminem
D'Angelo
Marvin Gaye
Otis Redding
Stevie Wonder
Love
Curtis Mayfield
Dr. Dre
LL Cool J
Neil Young
Michael Jackson
Lauryn Hill
The Sex Pistols
Run DMC
Kendrick Lamar
Common
Bon Iver
Iron & Wine
John Fahey
Woody Guthrie
Leadbelly

Hilarious

WOOO HOOOO!!!
FUCK EM FUCK EM FUCK EM

>Mezmorised by the Quango is a fantastic song, but it's pretty inaccessible. its the kind of record that needs to "click" with you, which may take a few listens.

youtu.be/bu9tRxDDVuw

Exile on Main St and Layla are severely underrated here

They'd both be near the top on an objective list of best rock albums of all time

Isn't there Another Side of Bob Dylan on our new list?

There is actually a difference between Reddit and Sup Forums anymore?

Sup Forums is normie central now

infinitychan is the new Sup Forums

Lol those fuckers practically begged Reddit to join their site

So, we basically agree?

I barely spend time on Reddit, but from what I see we have the same taste 95% of the time.

Boy, this is really good thanks.

kek

They have pedo generals and shit, they're far far less normie than Sup Forums

But every discussion there ends up being a contest to see who can be the edgiest and break the most taboos so it's kind of boring

>he actually likes Sup Forumscore.
The downvote system?
The guy that said that there is no classic rock on the chart probably has enough mod power to delete the thread.

No, he's right.

They beg everyone to join their failing offshoot, then when no one does they just laugh about how much better it is there and how they don't need Sup Forums

>pastebin.com/AawgYPPe
I've not seen this list before, but jesus christ, what a shitty list.
does anyone here like anything other than vapid flavor-of-the-month indie pop/rock/rap? the taste of this board is honestly fucking terrible; I'm feeling empathetic embarrassment just reading it.

That list doesn't even make sense to me.

I mean, how is Animals the best Pink Floyd album? Dark Side Of The Moon, The Wall and Wish You Were Here are waaaaaaaaaay better.

Its like you aren't even trying with this b8.

t. shit taste
why did i type this

So old Sup Forums?

we made fun of theirs, they made fun of ours

>There are million other lists I could get top 100s from, I'm not getting it from a source that puts a beach boys album I the top 5 and a viper album in the top 100

>Trout Master Replica

>My Bloody Valentine and Radio Head so near the top completely invalidated the list for me.

>Seriously, Death Grips sounds like a group of homeless black drunk men screaming into each other's assholes with the acoustics of a dumpster.

>A bunch of faggy emo bands and one token beach boys album to save face. Color me unimpressed.

>beach boys
>not a sensible top 5 pick

But whose taste is worse: r/music or r/movies?

>Seriously, Death Grips sounds like a group of homeless black drunk men screaming into each other's assholes with the acoustics of a dumpster.

>A bunch of faggy emo bands and one token beach boys album to save face. Color me unimpressed.

I mean, they're not wrong...

I know we're an anonymous image board, with a slight music tinge, but that thread is literally filled with the summer friends from Sup Forums's Sup Forums board, trying to cobble a sentence together to the loose theme of 'music'.

I know the majority of this board act elitist without having the grounds to do so, but compared to that lot they're genuinely in the know. I'm going to cut the unwashed masses of Sup Forums a little slack from here on in.

Sounds like the average Sup Forums shitposter 2bh.

>same taste 95% of the time
reddit.com/r/Music/search?q=&restrict_sr=on&sort=top&t=day
I imagine whenever you click this you'll need this:
>implying

>a lot of these records have huge punk influences, even if they aren't themselves punk. also, i'm not a huge pure punk guy, but isn't nirvana, like, quintessential punk?

but most of them think it's a good list?

What's wrong with /r/movies ?

same thing that's wrong with most standard subreddits, they have entry level taste and only focus on big blockbuster releases. if you want a good film subreddit go for r/flicks or r/truefilm

a lot of people commenting don't seem to realise that it was just a list where albums with the most votes were added, and that there was no selection process other than that

i'm not an expert on numbers but i think if you did that you would have more than 100 albums t b h

>i'm not an expert on numbers
You sure? Because that seems pretty accurate to me

/r/music are people that are constantly circle jerking shit like Tool and Pink Floyd. I wouldn't take their opinions into consideration for any topic.

That list is boring
desu I wish mu was more pretensious

Amazing

Wow Sup Forums is getting out shitposted by reddit
I should use that.

stop trying to be so unique and original, you're hurting me )^:

I'm gonna post it in every ITCOTCK thread I see from now on.

There are people who insist itcock is the only good KC album? what