"Hey guys...

>"Hey guys, you know that country that has the highest Muslim population in Western Europe and is considered more dangerous than literally every single country around it? You know the one - the one with a high Arab and West African muslim population? Well let's hold a huge sporting event there and give ISIS a great chance to kill thousands of people in one place!"

fuck off, things will be fine.

seriously an attack would pretty much mean even more problems for the middle east

>Implying ISIS think

no, it would pretty much mean more campaigns against islamophobia.

#NotAllMuslims
#I'llRideWithYou

This. Just like the media reporting on the 'mastermind' behind the attacks.

>take gun and bomb
>shoot people
GENIUS

what's up in molenbeek these days?

did the police arrest all the problematic muzzies there or can we expect that one of your guys will yet again take a trip to france and explode there?

>considered more dangerous than literally every single country around it
that's Belgium m8

Funny how Qatar is probably the safest place to host a major event these days, considering they pay off the terrorists

Based
Which fans did this?

Bastia.

PSG were so mad haha

This.

Still a shithole. Some radical muzzies might be gone, but there's probably more.

Wasn't it more Bourgmest fault to be that permissive for years?

sad thing, even raising the issue of terrorism in France defaults you to islamophobic

>Copa America Centenario goes well, great tournament, amazing venues and games
>Meanwhile, 200 dead at Euros

kek

Honestly the only terrorism I can imagine is Albania winning the tournament.

nothing will happen, stop being paranoid

t. mohammad

im sure we can trust these crescent moon enablers.

M8 No one cares about that "copa America" everyone is sending their B team

>ISIS member indicating that they're only interested in the Euros

fuck, we're screwed

can you at least just bomb an irrelevant game?
like england-wales maybe?

itll be fine guys

Hell be fine

Sup Forums no

Dullet bodged then

Jokes on you m8! I'm too poor to travel there hehehe

Genuinely concerned for ppls safety this summer

he is no ISIS I remember him he is a good connoisseur of football from sunny Tunisia

EgyptAir flight from Paris just blown up yesterday
>fuck off,,things will be fine
Pic related.

tfw friends asked if i wanted to come along to the Euro's in january of this year. Friendly declined because i wasnt sure about le safety.

2 months later Brussels gets bombed, yesterday plane from Paris gets hijacked and bombed.
I bet they are regretting it and shivering in fear

>ISIS kills all the players at the euro
>netherlands didn't qualify
>netherlands is now the strongest team in europe
IT WAS OUR PLAN ALL ALONG

>blown up
The Egyptian authorities are only saying it's terrorism because they don't want to blame their airline malfunctioning. There is no evidence yet.

Yeah, that must be it. The plane disappeared at 37k feet because malfunction, not because of a bomb ripping it apart.

What color is the sky in your world?

Fuck off back to the Daily Mail comments section you mong.

great comment my friend
he surely come from Sup Forums but you highlighted how Sup Forums looks like a trashy site comment section. good job

THIS

It's going to happen. They were at the point of blowing up the Stade de France during a fucking friendly 6 months ago, of course they're targeting the Euros.

>he's voting Remain

Enjoy becoming Nigeria 2.0

Its mostly the muslims who suffer from terrorism. ISIS can only kill poor Iraqis and Syrians who belongs to a different sect and some leftist fucktards and innocent tourists in Turkey. West just ignores the rest of the world. Hopefully this time they target the Europeans who are the greatest obstacle to achieving world peace.

>inb4 they blow up the Turkish national team.

Get out of my beautiful country mate

Delete this shit roach

Fuck off roach.

>Greatest obstacle to achieving world peace
>Not Islam

Seriously, turkroach. Just fuck off.

>islam is peaceful
>we don't interpret the teaching of our prophet to rape children, stone women and hate every other race/religion/culture seriously
don't you have a minority to be persecuting anyway ibrahim?

ISIS don't view it as a problem.

people's fault for :
1) watching football
2) coming to Paris after November attacks and knowing that Syria is literally more safe than north of Paris.
The only kek thing about it is that the head of our intelligence service said that they're trying to focus a bit of attention on french ultra-right wing because 1 or 2 attacks would start a fire everywhere in the country with them starting to kill muzzies randomly.
War is coming lads, it was fun shitposting with yall.

Its mostly the muslims who suffer from terrorism because its mostly the muslims committing terrorism. Not all muslims are terrorists, but nearly all terrorists are muslims.

>terror attack in France
>people are outraged
>in an attempt to save face, they cancel the Qatar WC
>mfw

>whole england is hyped
>they have finally some meme plays that could give them the chance to win their first euros
>teams gets killed by ISIS during the group stage
>england ends up with 0 points

>england - germany final
>ISIS storms stadium and kills all the kafir
>only ozil, khedira, can and bellarabi remain
>270-0 to germany.

it will give hue's a break from hearing about 1-7 at least..

nah mate, woy would stop it all single-handedly and win the title sheikh roini bin hodgonsonil bin owlman from the saudis for killing their mercenaries so well

>you forgot the part where they remove their germany shirt to unveil their official ISIS shirt made in raqqa

Implying Alli wouldn't school those chumps

What are the official betting odds of an attack?

>implying divegrass fans getting killed isn't a good thing
Hopefully it'll kill this semen-slurping """"""""sport for good.