Are facism and racism on the rise in your country?

What's that supposed to mean? Are you some sort of butthurt leftist that thinks they are standing up to fascism and racism when in reality they are the ones actually perpetrating the fascism and racism?

Flag
No

Sort of, fascism lost the popular vote so most people are still against it for now, but the corporate and political elite did chose fascism.

>America
>No

yeah okay bud

Unfortunately, yes.

In my country there are already authoritarian populists like Trump or Le Pen in power so fascism is the next stage.

Civil participitation and institutions are weak and I'm afraid that our fragile democracy won't be able to withstand assault of fascism.

Yes, finally.

Literaly no one on this board knows what's the difference between fascism and typical far right autoritarian regime

mussolini pls go

Surfboard that flies nigga

fuck yo gayass bike

Yes, you already know it's going to be butthurt leftists like constructing their own reality

>myth of rebirth
>revolutionary ultranationalism
That's the new consensus among historians.

We have a neofascist party in parliament. They're more radical than politicians like Trump.

>Trump isn't an authoritarian with fascist tendencies
Nice meme.

>More radical than politicians like trump

In what way is trump radical? He's very centrist.

>Trump
>radical

>If a president says something he 100% means it and it will happen

Have you seen all of his proposed nominations so far?? How are they centrist?

>if someone says something, it doesn't reflect what they believe
Lmao even Trump supporters have really low standards for Trump.

>comparing Le Pen and Trump to literal neo nazi parties in random east european shithole
It's like comparing Bernie Sanders to the communist party in Russia

Yes you are butthurt, that was the point bud.

because he doesnt want open borders, anti open borders is enough to be labeled far right suddenly

Leftists will never understand that their own retarded actions and rhetoric led to Trump getting elected. Screaming at everyone who disagrees with you and labelling regular people who just want a little Nationalism "fascists" and "racists" isn't going to change their minds, all it's going to do is further strengthen their resolve and further strengthen their belief that political correctness has gone too far

I hope leftists keep throwing their tantrums and keep pushing their TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER narrative, because all it's going to do is guarantee his re-election. People are sick of leftists acting like children who scream and wail when they don't get their way, censor, belittle, and unjustly label anyone who doesn't agree with them

Just as Churchill predicted, the anti-fascists have become the new fascists.

How am I butthurt? I simply pointed out Trump holds authoritarian beliefs. I didn't say, "Fucking Drumpf is going to gas all minorities, I'm so triggered", I posted a direct quote of what he said to back up what I calmly stated about him. That's not butthurt, that's just discussion.

>TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER
Fun fact, it's not just Trump. Remember those Bush Hitler shoops? Remember "California uber alles" when Reagan was elected? Or pic related? Libcucks were screaming LITERALLY HITLER !!!!! for more than half a century now.

Fascism no, racism a bit.

It worked well enough that Trump lost the popular vote to the second most disliked presidential candidate ever.

We've been there, that's why I'm comparing them. Western politics are undergoing a similar process to what's been already happening in post-communist Europe. I used to think that you're different.

Our PM said very similar things to Trump about refugees and this opened up floodgates of hate that brought literal fascists to our national parliament. Everyone was shocked because no poll predicted this.

Every single candidate makes a lot of wild promises.

When they actually get elected it's a different story.

Remember Obama's promises?

>on the rise
>people vocalize their annoyance with globalism
>while the internet throws a shit-fit

Democrats always win the popular vote.

You're using a meme to support an argument, a quote taken out of context where he is proposing ideas to combat the spread of radical Islamic terrorism on the internet and the radicalization of american muslims like what happened in San Bernardino where American muslims murdered their friends and coworkers. Only a butthurt person would take this out of context like that

When will you finally kill yourself?

Trump LITERALLY campaigned on the fact that he was not a politician. You cant defend him on the basis that "other politicians did the same thing!!".

No, people like you just want a globalized far left world, you can admit it. Your definition of Nazi is irrelevant and meaningless to most people

It's not a meme, it's a direct quote (well, technically quotes are memes under the original definition of a meme).
>it's OK to continue the existence of the surveillance state because people I don't like do bad things
Keep licking that boot.

Things you say during a campaign are a lot different from what actually gets done is what I'm saying.

They still have Congress to go through

>flag
>no, unfortunately

Nope. They've lost it plenty of times, just not in the past two decades. And how does that disprove what I said? My point was that the liberal left's strategy worked well enough that most the population voted for an unbelievably corrupt, hypocritical, war hawk over Trump. That's how much most of the population disliked Trump. Your post did nothing to counter what I said.