Mexico will be a superpower in 10 years

>Mexico will be a superpower in 10 years

stay hatin'

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/05/more-mexicans-leave-the-us-than-come-across-the-border
latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/11/17/migrants-flock-to-border-town-where-cartel-hires-burreros-to-smuggle-drugs-into/
sciencemag.org/news/2014/06/people-mexico-show-stunning-amount-genetic-diversity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lynn#Race_and_national_differences_in_intelligence
nature.com/mp/journal/v19/n2/full/mp2012184a.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v8/n1/full/4001095a.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4160812/
nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n2/full/mp2013197a.html
nature.com/articles/srep00677
medicaldaily.com/breakthrough-discovery-links-tiny-genetic-variations-brain-size-iq-and-disorders-240146
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajmg.b.31149/full
uncch.pure.elsevier.com/en/publications/candidate-gene-associations-with-mood-disorder-cognitive-vulnerab
hmg.oxfordjournals.org/content/17/9/1329.full.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
people.vcu.edu/~mamcdani/Publications/McDaniel (2006) Estimating state IQ.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eDZFzYoPI-U
anepigone.blogspot.com/2006/11/white-iq-estimates-by-state.html?m=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navajo_Nation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao at Juan trying so hard

So many American servants!

Will you stop with the fucking threads already?
Holy fuck.

>a stable peso

Is it just the one white Mexico autist with all the Mexico threads?

Chingada madre, ya bajale a tus pinches hilos! A NADIE LE IMPORTA

Yes

i recognize that gay blowjob

Yo te apoyo user, por lo menos no somos venezuela

Something like 70% of your economy is dependent on USA.
It's just a vassal state which will soon fall.

With how Murrica is going It' seeming more plausible.

This is what they said 10 years ago lmao

those articles are from 2012, so they're not saying much.

kek

I think he's either a proxy fag or a murican in Mexico, fucking Mexican can't be this self hating

I don't know how you develop properly with a failed state to your north that has a large landborder with you, at least indonesians kept to themselves and developed nicely for us

>Mexico is improving because the US is moving its manufacturing from China to Mexico
Made me do a think

>USA

>developing properly

>lol American servants that do hard job for pennies

>10 years later
>DEY TOOK OR JOSB!!!!

>mexico
>literally millions of your people attempt to flee to our nation every year because of how much of a shithole your country is

Serious question: how is the Northern part of Mexico both the white part and the shit part? Something doesn't add up, this runs counter to everywhere else on Earth.

They have border with you

It's been the other way around since 2010 lel

usnews.com/news/articles/2016/01/05/more-mexicans-leave-the-us-than-come-across-the-border

Only the border towns are shit, and they aren't white, they're full of descendants of deported spics. The rest of the North is first world.

Ah, okay, that makes sense. Thanks mate.

>white part
The whitest state in Mexico is like 46% white. That's not very white.

I know this is b8 but at least put more effort

>The rest of the North is first world.

It is by american standards

>The rest of the North is first world
I hope you're not being serious

Recuerden poner sage en todos los campos y reportar

por cierto, captcha: tortillas patisser

The whitest state is Baja California Sur, it is 83% white.

Isn't that state full of American ex-pats? Think I met a few.

ahora me arrepiento de no haberme postulado para conserje y asi poder borrar estos hilos

No...

Nunca los borran, literalmente nunca. Este tipo es inmune por alguna razón.

Only 3% of BCS population is foreign born, "full" is an overstatement. In the other hand, 15% of Baja California Norte's population is foreign born.

Is this true?
Will Mexico actually become developed?
Or will Mexico remain undeveloped as it has always been?

Why can't us Mexicans become rich, peaceful, developed, intelligent, etc.?

>Why can't US Mexicans

CHI-

Since I don't think this deserves its own thread, I'll ask it here.

How is the Yucatan heavily indigenous and relatively developed by Mexican standards, but the southern states like Oaxaca, which are also heavily indigenous, a shithole?
>inb4 someone says it is because of tourism bux
That can't explain everything. First of all, tourists only go to relatively developed and safe areas. So the states in the Yucatan had to be more developed and less violent than the southern states before the tourism bux started flowing. Secondly, tourism bux mean nothing in a corrupt society where income flows aren't used to benefit the people. The Yucatan has to be well run enough that at least some of the tourism bux go to the benefit of society. So why is the Yucatan less corrupt than the southern states?

Does it have to do with history (like the Yucatan was treated better by the government during colonial/past government times)? Do they have more natural resources? Or do the southern states suffer from a resource curse? Is the culture of the indigenous/mestizos in the Yucatan radically different from the culture of the indigenous/mestizos in the southern states?

Yes Mexio will become developed

t. Mexican

CA

idk lol

Oil bux dude

Because memes about race aside northern Mexicans are sadly enough like Americans in the south, also the "white" part of Mexico is not quite as big as it looks in maps, half of the 1/6th of the population that's ethnic European lives in central and southern states and most significant cities in the northern part have grown from migration elsewhere in Mexico, meaning they're not quite as "white" as they were some decades ago and even then "whites" were barely half.

I'm from Sinaloa. traditionally guns are as common as in the US and people are distrustful of the central government, it's also where the drug trade got started through Chinese opium in 19th century Mazatlán. It's not that complicated how it all got escalated from there.

In all fairness the gruesome violence got started with ex-military doing psych warfare (los zetas) narcos in the state generally tend to be more discrete, kinda like Sicilians they held to a code of honor respectful of civilians. They still are the more organized business like narcos and try to keep their killing low profile and avoid torture/beheadings.

Here's an interesting link to how they operate in the border.
latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/11/17/migrants-flock-to-border-town-where-cartel-hires-burreros-to-smuggle-drugs-into/

*not quite as big as it looks in maps
I meant there's not as many people

States like Oaxaca Guerrero Michoacan and Chiapas have a lot of civil unreast, Youcatan and Quintana Roo founded in tourism, oil, low population and staying away from drug trade routes a lot of benefits, on the other hand the other south states have been truly neglated by the federal goverment, they got so much fucking autonomy that they got rotten on internal corruption, im not saying that Yucatan is corruption free but, for the others, drug route and a lot of micro municipalities makes shit hard to administrate, now a couple of times the federal goverment had to declare emergency and occupy those states with the armed forces because the local goverments can´t control so many sub divisions.
And also many indigenous people don´t always follow the constitution, they follow their own rule "Uses and traditions" law wich is well bad

Yucatan has always been a distinctively isolated region of Mexi, it actually did become independent and has it's own historic separate traditions regarding law. Our version of habeas corpus, the amparo, comes from there.

As for tourism it developed much the same as Cabo in Baja because the place was originally a paradise of unspoilt beauty, so tourism got started by the jet set elites which threw enough money around on their visits the tourist industry got started and later snowballed until becoming a more accesible place aka spring break theme park Cancún.

Thanks.

Yucatan was more literate too

Unlikely.

so in 4 years we will drop by 70 points?????

only thing raising in mexico is the body count

Why not? Mexicans in Los Angeles have a higher genetic IQ than White Americans in Utah.

One clarification here, not all indigenous people are the same, the constitutional reforms to article 2 were a result of the San Andres acords and the indigenous people were adamant about gender equality which wasn't then spelled out in the way it is today in article 1 of the constitution.

Much the same as Mexican society the indigenous world has everything from progresives to neanderthal conservatives and while some abuse self government to allow their elites the free reign of corruption and cronyism, nevermind crimes that range from human trafficking to drug operations, others have genuinely acomplished some degree of economic equality and democracy for their comunities most Mexicans do not enjoy.

They're not a single monolithic bloc but real nations, indigenous comunities inside Mexico are sometimes so different from one another as the genetic distance that there is in between Europeans and Asians.

sciencemag.org/news/2014/06/people-mexico-show-stunning-amount-genetic-diversity

>they fell for the free healtcare meme

>Mexicans in Los Angeles have a higher genetic IQ than White Americans in Utah.
[citation needed]

Mexico is white, guys

Mexico has been projected to become a developed nation for a good while now. Feels like I've heard this same story more than once...

Lynn's numbers? You do realize his average for Mexico is actually 90, so even if you're going to credit the numbers produced by a white supremacist per his data Mexico did a decade ago had the same IQ as 1960's America, meanwhile Mexican Americans see the greatest gains from the Flynn effect while whites have stagnated, third generation Mexicans are I think something like 3 IQ points below the white average which could certainly be explained by their disadvantaged position.

Amerindians in Mexico did independently go from lithic to bronze age in something like one fifth the time it took Europe, and this was without the advantage of cultural difusion through the middle east. The Aztecs were in many respects far more advanced than pre-Christian Scandinavia.

I don't buy into this IQ tripe but if you're going to make the atrgument you might as well use the correct data.

"In a paper published in 2005 about IQ in Mexico, Lynn reported that Mexicans of European descent had an IQ of 98, Mestizos in Mexicos had an IQ of 94 and indigenous peoples of Mexico had an IQ of 83, explaining the lower than expected IQ of Indians on their poor nutrition and other social factors."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lynn#Race_and_national_differences_in_intelligence

It's a table of allele frequencies of genes positively associated with higher intelligence or greater cranial capacity. The names of the genes are at the bottom.

It's not, don't feed the troll

And you do sound bitter, I've seen this thing in action, it does actually work, not that I'm using this to support the delussional idea Mexico will become a developed nation, at least not any sooner than the Latin American average.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Draw a graph of those averages and a graph of actual IQ results.

>white supremacist
>map shows east asians have highest iq

The map shows IQs of indigenous peoples so that would not apply to Mexicans of mixed descent.

Dude, the man himself acknowledge social factors and malnutrition on indigenous people in Mexico and yet your map shows this lower score, nevermind that as I mentioned Mexico was home to advanced civilizations, even in the non-Mesoamerican north (pictured) and there's no objective reason to believe their IQ is capped since, leaving aside their real acomplishments, they're basically a subset of the very same East Asian population you acknowledge as holding the highest IQ.

As for his being a white supremacist you may want to skip to the bottom of the wikipedia article I listed, the guy has unironically proposed breaking up the US to save the white parts.

Not all of those populations have IQ figures.

Anyway here are some studies
FNBP1L: nature.com/mp/journal/v19/n2/full/mp2012184a.html
CHRM2: nature.com/mp/journal/v8/n1/full/4001095a.html
SCN2A: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4160812/
NPTN: nature.com/mp/journal/v20/n2/full/mp2013197a.html
COMT: nature.com/articles/srep00677
HMGA2: medicaldaily.com/breakthrough-discovery-links-tiny-genetic-variations-brain-size-iq-and-disorders-240146
DNAJC13: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajmg.b.31149/full
CACNA1C: uncch.pure.elsevier.com/en/publications/candidate-gene-associations-with-mood-disorder-cognitive-vulnerab
MCPH1: hmg.oxfordjournals.org/content/17/9/1329.full.pdf

kill yourself brownshit

>they're basically a subset of the very same East Asian population you acknowledge as holding the highest IQ.
No they're not. Pic related. They have significantly diverged in terms of genetic distance.

>, the man himself
...was not the only person to study IQs of native Americans. He's your easily dismissed boogeyman.

Sweden has always been a third world country

>FNBP1L
>The proportion of childhood intelligence explained by the predictor reached 1.2% (P=6 × 10−5), 3.5% (P=10−3) and 0.5% (P=6 × 10−5) in three independent validation cohorts.
>1.2%
>3.5%
>0.5%
Ok...

I didn't realize there was anything into the IQs of specific ethnicities. Is there anything else on this?

I took the SAT and it honestly felt like an academic test. I don't remember many logic questions or anything. I feel like you could definitely study to increase your scores for the reading portion. Taking pre-calc at the least is good for the SAT math as well. I remember a few probability questions on the math part but not much. I think most of it was geometry. Anyways, I did better on the ACT which is odd because I was told my scores would be close

You don't understand that intelligence is polygenetic just like height and pigmentation. All these small effects make up big differences. There is no single intelligence gene just like there is no single height gene.

What's your point? the other guys got higher scores for Mexican Amerindians per your own chart, their average comes to 89.5, more along the lines of Alaska/Nunavut and on the same level as Greeks in that same map something like 3 decades away from catching up with whites under better circumstances.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

You do realize those averages do not mean a cap to intelligence don't you? And once again I'm not getting here with the issues of using IQ.

>Why can't us Mexicans become rich, peaceful, developed, intelligent, etc.?
because they are all descended from generations of nothing but farmers

>Nothing but farmers

are you saying mexican Americans are descended from something other than illiterate farmers?

What are the average (not rich, not poor) parts of Mexico like?

Most of the US used to be farmers too. Thomas Jefferson even envisioned his ideal America as one that was very agrarian.

Fucking kek.

people.vcu.edu/~mamcdani/Publications/McDaniel (2006) Estimating state IQ.pdf

yeah well i know for a fact that only 1 of my grandparents wasn't illiterate. neither of my parents graduated college and me and my sister was the first member in my ENTIRE family to graduate from college.

and my story is very common.

the vast majority of Mexicans in the U.S. are the first in their family to even graduate high school

>Mexico will be a superpower in 10 years

will it really only take 10 years until USA is renamed into "Mexico"?

I thought you meant Mexicans as a whole but the point stands, they do descend from Mesoamericans and conquistadores, and many of Mexico's arts and traditions were created by peasants and farmers.

youtube.com/watch?v=eDZFzYoPI-U

I skimmed through it and it doesn't contradict what I posted.

1. IQ is not fully genetic
2. They did not base their estimations on the allele frequencies I posted.

Spics in LA are not smarter than Utahan whites.

10 feet higher

And thinking about it, how would they be any different from any of the other poor and huddled masses which migrated to America before?

It varies a lot, from more traditional pueblos to your average apartment block around the world, most of Mexico's working class are not that different from what they would be in the barrios in Texas or California while middle classes proper are a lot like they would be in Spain.

Americans better be prepared to return clay.

Except Arizona. Americans can keep Arizona, that place is full of poor, white trash.

It isn't hard to be smarter than a fucking morman.

If you define smartness by education level then yes but it doesn't change the fact that the MXL sample has a higher average allele frequency of genes positively associated with higher intelligence or brain size than the CEU sample.

>Utahan whites.
oh you mean people who believe native Americans are the lost tribes of Israel?

>taking more than what Emperor Iturbide ruled over.
what fucking use would bum fuck Oklahoma be to us?

Delet this. At least Scottsdale is nice.

No man, it's theirs, we may not have lost it fair and square but under our own principles (la tierra es del que la trabaja) they made it theirs long ago and we have acknowledged so. You better be prepared to integrate into their societyand work as a bridge for our people, Mexico's best interest really isn't served with this tripe.

>No man, it's theirs
it's not yours, or theirs.

it's ours

You literally claimed LA spics have a higher IQ than whites in Utah.

Provide a citation right now. Alle frequency means nothing.

anepigone.blogspot.com/2006/11/white-iq-estimates-by-state.html?m=1

nope, is theirs. Rights are only given to those who fight for them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navajo_Nation