Get put oon anti-depressant meds

>get put oon anti-depressant meds
>suddenly develop a taste for psychadelic rock
I can't be the only one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgFy5L11Umw
youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminds me of Earthless saying they don't take drugs but they do drink green tea, as if that's supposed to be impressive, straight edge cunts that they are

Probably accurate, I'm definitely a straight-edge cunt.

When i started smoking weed I found most psych rock to be pretty shitty

I wish my anti-depressants made me develop new tastes in music.

Strong green teas (and tea in general, especially chinese kinds) contain lots of caffeine, it's pretty stimulative in large quantities, nowhere near amphetamines obviously but still very noticeable. Try to brew something very strong, you'll be impressed, I did it with some guys couple of times when we haven't had access to anything else, stimulation is real, down to physical effects like excessive sweating, though that "tea" was ridiculous, almost impenetrable black color (was done in plastic bottle, couldn't see light when placed against a lamp). But you need good stuff from specialized shops, typical grocery store mediocre teas is not what you need for this.

Did you feel good?

Anti-depressants are trash.

Who /benzo/ here

Yep. I mean, all the stimulating effects are there, from talkativeness to general "quickiness" and a bit jerky movements. Don't know about the pupils though, we were busy playing board games and stuff. But it's not like speed, and probably if you did illegal stimulants not too long ago you won't be impressed by it. Still kinda fun, and absolutely legal.

Besides turning you into an addict, I don't understand why someone would enjoy benzo's.

>get put in a pineapple under the sea
>suddenly develop a taste for free-form jazz
I can't be the only one

youtube.com/watch?v=XgFy5L11Umw

I like it

Not enjoying feeling good and fluffy like a cloud. Depressed kids don't know what they're missing.

>li-li-li-li-li-li-li-li-little fluffy clouds

WOW, it's actually a great song. I was expecting something similar to Ornette Coleman.

Spacemen 3 is made for you, friend.

faker

why you taking sad pills for?

mommy hit u?

Thanks for the suggestion, liking it so far

spacemen 3 is for if you're doing heroin

Don't forget the relentless skin-crawling 9th circle of hell withdrawal syndrome!

considering you cant trip on antidepressants, that is weird

It's a meme
youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog