Why do Euros like the South when it's the shittiest part of the country

Why do Euros like the South when it's the shittiest part of the country

movies

divide and conquer
hate country, support rebels

Low standards of living =/= shitty

It's not that we like the South. It's just that most of Euros imagine the US like the South.

Most Europeans don't know enough about America to have a favorite/hated part of America. Sup Forums is full of edgy contrarian though, so the Europoors that do like the south almost always know almost nothing about it and praise it just because it's conservative.

>imagine the US like the South.
Imagine the whole US is like the south*
To be precise, sry.

Do they? I don't think it's safe in the South.

How come Europeans get so mad at Americans being ignorant about their country, but a lot of the time they're perfectly ok being ignorant about ours?

Europeans are ignorant about regional divisions in the US

Americans are ignorant about world affairs in general

Us colonials don't matter to them. We're lesser beings.

Neighborhoods that are unsafe in this country are places where tourists are never going to go, unless you actually want to see ghettos.

I've been to Europe like 20 times and feel like I have enough first hand experience to firmly believe that the average person there is just as ignorant as we are, they are just a lot less likely to be obese.

I mean, most Europeans see the US like that, but everybody knows that It's a cliché though...
At least most of them.

Europeans are less likely to post their ignorant opinions on normiebook

>Europeans are less likely to post their ignorant opinions on normiebook

Plenty of dumb shit from us, though we have the worst underclass in the world behind you.

How many euros to you have on FB? They make stupid leftist posts whereas Americans make stupid right wing posts.

Starting to think that you're either an expat or a kid who is disillusioned with this country that has zero travel experience to give yourself perspective

I'm just looking for (You)'s 2bh

We like your TV series though.

1. They don't
2. The South is one of the few places in the USA that has some genuine culture and history.

> The South is one of the few places in the USA that has some genuine culture and history.

If we wanted to see other white people without guns, we'd just go to a European country.

Instead, I want to go somewhere where I can blast a nigger for stepping onto my property with a fucking 50 cal

>Euros love the South
>Euros hate the US for negative stereotypes that originate primarily from the South
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>The South is one of the few places in the USA that has some genuine culture and history
Living in a trailer park and fucking your sister isn't culture

Losing a war for your country is

i live in south carolina you have no idea what you're tlking about. it's like saying omsk is more cultured and has better history than moscow and st petersburg

>muh guns
I appreciate the sentiment, but there's still the Pacific Northwest, Northern New England, and the Great Plains, all far better regions than the South, for those.

>Pacific Northwest
Too close to (((Canada)))
>Northern New England
>New England
Rather not
>the Great Plains
Prairie niggers can fuck off

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

>bitching about losing a war for 150 years is culture
O i am laffin

The South's only claim to fame is that they're nearly as butthurt as the Poles

>nearly

Shut up potato-beaner

Don't make me send Cromwell again

Let's be fair, it's pretty hard to be as butthurt as the Poles

Billy Yank out

We freed your country from the S*xons don't think we won't hesitate to put you back in your cage, motherfucker.

WE

Didn't realize you were French, Paddy

Euros don't like south that much, they only like California and those "cool" states where weed is legal.

It's true that I am somewhat ignorant about the U.S. but whenever I see an American I usually try to learn where he is coming from. I've met a guy from Idaho once. That was an interesting encounter.

The South is the only part of USA that has a unique culture. Other places have culture too, but not unique culture. New York for example certainly has culture, but it's standard culture that you can find in many other major cities. Compare that to like Atlanta or New Orleans, where obese niggers and obese hillbillies run wild with guns blazing. The South is the most Murica part of the country. The west used to have a unique culture when it was the Wild West, but it's become pretty standard now too.

Dumb thread by dumb poster.

Firstly apply yourself. You're obviously talking about the generalised collective Southern states of the U.S. because given your lack of any information pertaining to a geographical location, we can only assume you're talking about yourself, not surprising as most Yanks are narcissists who only talk about their own cunts because that's all most of them actually know.

Secondly, Euros don't technically favour the South. Whilst the regional and historically cultural differences may be unknown to us, everyone is familiar with the hick redneck stereotype and as such already have subpar expectations and opinions on the South.

Third, if there is any love to be had for the South it is most likely due to Florida or more specifically Orlando being an international tourist trap. Most naive Europoors who find their budget holidays to Florida to be rose tinted experiences, highly overrated as they dip their toes in the obese consumerist, quadruple fast food, gun toting 'muh freedom' lifestyle. They don't rest and that Florida is the swampy shithole of North America, but still they love it and by extension the South.

Needless to say Euros in general are just as dumb as you are when it comes to differentiating States.

Personally I think the West, East and South are all shitty with cherry picked exceptions. The North is generally fine excluding Illinois and Michigan. Honestly Middle America and the tiny North-Eastern meme States get by without anyone paying any attention to them.

But to answer your question simply, the fucking weather you imbecile, same for Europe.

>t. Dual citizen who lived in CA, WA, FL, TN, GA and AZ.

Maybe due to western movies and we see texas as the old wild west.
If by south you mean southeast redneck shitholes, then I think you're wrong since, at least here, that's the (bad) stereotype we have of americans

Italians are pretty Ameriboo in general though.

is this some new meme?
i hate the south
stupid, uneducated, cowboy hillbillies and negros with an ugly accent

if i think of america, its new york
some white guy in a suit working for some evil corporation

>Liking the South
Is there even one country with a southern Part, that isn't shit ?

wow it's almost like not everyone on the continent of europe is the same person