Anybody here ever been to Spain?

Anybody here ever been to Spain?

Ideally I would like to visit a city with tourist attractions but also a good party scene for the night time

Where should I go?

Barcelona, hands down. It has both the best cultural shit to do during the day and the best party scene at night.

why would you want to go to mexico

Barcelona ofc. The most awesome place I've ever been to.

Don't listen to those people.
Madrid and Sevilla

Do the locals usually understand English?

No, spaniard normies aren't big into English, but you'll probably find a few that do.

I visited Barcelona but as a big fat aspie I couldn't care less about "night life"

>Anybody here ever been to Spain?

I just arrived in Barcelona last night

>also a good party scene for the night time
NORMIES >>>/OUT/
alternatively

>sevilla
>to the south

>Barcelona, hands down
Well, this.

Malaga and Alicante

Is Spain a common holiday destination for South Americans?

Is it like a "muh heritage" thing?

This OP

My problem with Barcelona, besides the locals, is that it's full of tourists all doing the same thing, and other parts of Spain are just as great if not better.

It's common, but not a muh heritage thing.
It's mostly young people looking for a fun time, Ibiza, Barcelona, etc... or people doing the trail of Santiago. A few for historical stuff, a friend of my mom went mainly to Leon and Castilla.
They get a lot of Ecuatorian immigrants I believe. And students

Does anybody know why flights to Spain were only $405 round trip from USA tonight?

Spain is the holy land.

>Madrid
Nice meme. Madrid has some ok art galleries but for the most part it's too big and soulless

No but Spanish is the easiest language to learn

>Malaga
>wanting to see pissed Brits on holiday vomiting up kebabs
>wanting to take shitty speed
>wanting a €5 blowjob

I'm going to Ibiza in May to meet my girlfriend's family in Santa Eulalia. I'm so excited. From there, we're going to Madrid for a while. I'm mostly sad that we have to come back to the states.

> soulless

Unless you are talking about architecture, this is a stupid statement. Madrid has the best nightlife in Spain and the highest amount of cultural events by far.

OP, it depends on what you want.

> beautiful architecture
Barcelona, San Sebastián or Granada

> good food
San Sebastián or Santiago de Compostela

> just having fun
Madrid or Granada

> lots of stuff to do (events, museums, etc)
Madrid or Barcelona

So this night. Its 6 am dude

For cultural I still prefer Madrid, but I like art and I'm biased with, specially, the Prado museum. But Barcelona has a really good combination of culture and night life and Barcelonas culture is still really good.

theres shitloads of roman places all over spain
i think an organized guide might be the best way of making sure you make the most out of your trip
i loved every cultural school trip ive taken to madrid, south spain, and roman ruins

Madrid and Barcelona are the most expensive so if you want an economic trip try other places
Santiago de compostela in Galicia is a huge point for christian and medieval tourism stuff because of cathedral and the old parts

Galicia also has other cool stuff like an amazing roman cosplay festival every year (Arde Lucus) and pre-roman ruins
also if you go to the east coast of spain you might find yourself stuck in the tourist traps where its 90% guiris so keep that in mind
Also most of the famous paintings are in Madrid AFAIK

forgot pic of the roman cosplay thing

Magaluf is the only place you need to visit.

>Arde Lucus

It's just a drunkard meeting of people roleplaying as romans and the city smells like piss during the whole weekend.

>Barcelona
>Locals

Top kek. More than 50% are British, Germans, Kebabs and niggas.

>trying to shittalk an event he never visited
ask your mom to drive you there someday paco

I have been in the very first Arde Lucus. I have family there. And it's always the same shit, they should expand it to other areas like Augas Ferreas or Frigsa. Murallas has a massification of people.

Places like Magaluf and Benidorm have wonderful cultural opportunities by day, and Europe's best nightlife spots too. Furthermore, you will also get the opportunity to mix with some of the most friendly and adventurous fellow travellers in these destinations, which further improves the experience. I simply cannot fathom why anyone would choose to holiday anywhere else.

Some brit should write an euphemistic Lord Byron style book of his adventures around the Mediterranean sea.

i think its pretty awesome to have almost the whole city filled by this roman cosplay, didnt stay much when i visited so i dont know about the drunkards
theres also some great museums, one recreated a roman street
besides the obvoius roman fortifications altho they are not that impressive

>didnt stay much when i visited

It's fucking awful to go out at 2 pm and see the streets already filled with drunk people, even the old ones. Shamefur dispray. This is why when I visit Lugo for Arde Lucus I only go out the friday night (less people and drunkards). And yeah, it's cool to see everybody dressed up, and they try to customize the strollers.

Dude Madrid is like impressively beautiful. I moved here for work about a year ago and damn Im still impressed sometimes.

you have to go back

>barcelona

fuck off we are full

It's a shithole

also if you want cheap coke go to galicia

I thought Barcelona was now the main entry for coke.

Went to Barcelona for a week a year ago, was a pretty nice experience.

everything was in Catalan though so I couldn't read the sign and stuff

Never been to Madrid or any other place in Spain, but would love to go someday if I get the chance

I hate foreigners so god damn much.

No thanks I like it here taking the few jobs there are left :^)

Go to Madrid its a damn cool city. I havent been to Barcelona yet but Ill probably visit some day, or even move.

When I feel bad, I search Instagram for pictures with the hashtag #magaluf. It is like going to the zoo.