1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. What did your cunt do in ww1

Won it.

We BLACKED Europe.

Lost it big times.

Ask yourself

We single-handedly saved Europe from utter annihilation.

You're welcome.

I don't know, WW1 is hardly taught in American schools. I can't remember anything about it

Watched the euros literally sling mud at each other for several years then came in and won it in like a year.

We were killing each other

>I will never get to gun down Australians at Gallipoli

we came
we saw
euros died

Did Ottomans send similar propaganda to anyone else and why aim it at Australia

Stay neutral -too many problems at home-, #welcomerefugees

Straya.
Won.

died for austria

got slaughtered by cockroaches

We were attacked

fucking br*ts tricked our straya bros

>This is what Germans actually believe

Basically this

Carried the western effort

Retreating at full strength because of incompetent generals. When we actually stopped and tried to fight, we won.

> Turks and Australians were already known for shitposting 100 years ago

They say you only get better with experience.

requesting NAH MATE, I CAME ERE YESTERDAI

Like this except in ww1

Pretty sure Germany was attacked at some point in WW1 m8

Took in refugees from Belgium, and sold food and ammo and what have you to the Germans for premium rates.

Even then the Jewish strength was great with us.

>Largely avoid WWI.
>The Americans are still considering sending some Filipinos of the Pet Filipino Army of the US over there but shit wasnt up for debate.
>But local Peenoise want to because those evil germans!
>One guy decided to go "fuck it, I like America and I think imma fight for freedom against the beastly Hun." and joins the US military. This was Tomas Claudio.
>Joins a US infantry division, 1917
>Gets killed in 1918. First Flip guy to die in an overseas conflict.
>War ends november, Flips never got sent.

WWI is also remembered fondly by Coconut Planters in the Philippines because of the boom their industry experienced at the time. Coconut Oil was needed for various products on the frontline and coal made out of Coconut husks made good gas mask filters.

Except it wasn't and we had WWII because of that

Australia shot down the Red Baron and fought fearlessly

I actually meant in a vague sense that "germany" even just in the guise of the german military was attacked at some point but aside from that Germany itself (or what was considered part of Germany at the time) was technically albeit incredibly unsuccessfully attacked in the eastern front.

Kind of

I don't know if Russians surrendering inside your territory really counts as an attack, 2bh

That's still in dispute. The RAF gives credit to Canadian pilot Capt. Roy Brown.

die

singlehandedly won

what made u think this was a good idea

The only dispute is which Australian gunner shot him down. The Canadian pilot couldn't have killed him

The RAF credited Brown with shooting down the Red Baron, but it is now generally agreed that the bullet that hit Richthofen was fired from the ground.[46][47][54] Richthofen died following an extremely serious and inevitably fatal chest wound from a single bullet, penetrating from the right armpit and resurfacing next to the left nipple. Brown's attack was from behind and above, and from Richthofen's left. Even more conclusively, Richthofen could not have continued his pursuit of May for as long as he did (up to two minutes) had this wound come from Brown's guns.[46] Brown himself never spoke much about what happened that day,[j] claiming, "[t]here is no point in me commenting, as the evidence is already out there."

what exactly

starting a war with your big ass neighbors

Well ... you, Montenegro and Romania were in a bad place geographically speaking.

>RAF

Well you might think you can trust the RAF's word on things since it does of course stand for

Rebuke
Australian
Falsehoods

But in WW1 the RAF was actually known as the RFC

Replace
Fire-er of the guns what done killed the red barons nationality with
Canadian

Give me a Poland and we have the best looking borders in Europe.

how much of an ignorant do you have to be to think that serbia started the war?

Even if we would have won would you even been affected at all?

baiting serbs on here is my fav thing to do tbqh

it would've been a whole different story if bulgaria didn't join the other side in 1915

Literally no. But still, the propaganda is funny

Incarcerate ukr*inians
Give rights to women
Make British food and equipment
Turn down the majority of the enlisted
Then wonder why they dodge the draft like a plague
Send native Americans to fight and treat them like usual when they come home, lmao
Force ukr*inians to unpaid labor
Pretend to be relevant in front of Britain

Basically Canada was a mistake

in order to be a bait, a post has to be intelligent
you're just spouting shit that doesn't make sense the whole time

cedric popkin an australian killed the red baron

We dindu nuffin according to BF1

died for no reason
>mfw the roaches were right

Write poetry

>Bernhardiburg
>Kaisermania
Lol

>DICE is a Swedish company
>wonder why there's niggers everywhere in their revisionist game

This, war happened in our country but we sat on our asses and watched.

mad serb am i gonna have to call the hauge

FUCKING POM CUNTS ARRRGGGHHHHHHH

Nice wiki article. You know you can't trust them right? We got the red baron, sorry Bruce.

ANZAC propaganda. We shot down the red Baron.

Autism

> Kaisermania

My sides arrived in the Oort cloud.

1. Dominion of New Zealand aka The British Empire
>Invaded (German) Western Samoa and got to keep it
>Fought the Turks
>died a bit
>Fought the Germans
>died a lot
>Waited over a year for troop ships to organize the trip back to the other side of the planet
>Made a chalk kiwi in a hill somewhere in Wiltshire during this wait because they were that bored

Hi, me again
I just remembered so I'll have you know >we attacked Western Samoa which was technically Germany at the time so I think I am correct and that you are wrong

Ooh too slow mate! Maybe you can shoot down the next Red Baron yeah?

Forgot picture of majestic and stronk proud New Zealandese handiwork

Strewth mate

Lead and win the war.

AZ and NZ essentially pure white armies, are sent into battle and lose against primitive goat-herding peasants with inferior weaponry. They become the only white modern army to lose against a third world opponent.

One chance at greatness and piss it away.

>They become the only white modern army

Apart from the British, Irish and French also fighting the Turks there, who fared worse.

Also every war since WW2 that >you have conveniently "pulled out of" instead of lost.

we wuz pilots and sheit
also Passchendaele

*French supported Armenians

Won terrain without participating.

My family specifically did take part in it, being from the part that we won. One guy was on SMS Ostfriesland during the battle of Jutland and the other was send to the east front and got overrun by cossacks, tied to the back on a horse and dragged to the Ural mountains and was put in a work camp until years after the war was over, and his work camp had become a gulag while he was in it. Then he walked home barefooted, until he got in a fight with a Polish farmer, killed him and took his boots, before continuing home. When he got home he lived in Denmark.

Joined a year before the war ended and only really fought for the last 4 months

Obviously we were the deciding factor

>Also every war since WW2 that >you have conveniently "pulled out of" instead of lost.

How many of those are there?

Join in late, do more then Britain did the entire time, piss off poison gas using Krauts by using "inhumane" shotguns, then

Starved to death by the Roach Army.

ew

How many Lebanese were killed by Ottomans?

1. Dominion of Canada
2. Pioneered various tactics, punched well above our weight, and btfo some Krauts.

Won shekels without participating.

My family specifically was in the Altos Hornos de Sestao SA, and because the export demand for siderurgic and shipstuffs had risen a lot due to the war they were producing non-stop, hiring portugueses and getting lots of moneys. One guy would go visiting the french towns over the border during weekends, and most specifically the french women and Joao Barbosa was caught in the middle of action with the french wife by her husband, a french soldier that was returning home for a leave, but he just left and didn't get in a fight because the french guy lacked one leg and arm due to a kraut shell in the trench, although he chased him yelling bad french things at him. When he got home he was thinking about going back the next sunday.

An estimate of about 200.000 Maronite Christians (half the pop. at that time)
Look at 'em go

noice

Invented the tank and the first self-propelled artillery gun. Helped our French and Belgian bros out, the usual shit.

A bit disingenuous when many whole British towns lost nearly all their male population during the war, sometimes in just one battle.

here mate

It's this shit meme nationalists force to try to act like Empire never meant anything to anyone.

we cleaned up

>You will never live in Nietscheburg

If she gave you orders, would you follow her?

Any idea what Quebec's role was during that time?

We gave our country's name to the most lethal influenza pandemic in history

lmao american education itt.

Canada fucking SAVED the fucking day at Ypres, Somme, and Vimy fucking ridge. My grandfather served with the Winnipeg rifles (or winnies as they preferred).

A century later we're still first man in last man out.

>all Australian infantry divisions unite for the first time since the start of the war
>battle kicks off the 100 day offensive

no need to thank us

>Bernhardiburg, Kaisermania, Nietscheburg
kek

We became a real country. Kinda like Pinocchio.

Got screwed.

Here's a (You)

>America
>won WW1
Unironically is this what you are told?

Joined the wrong fucking side

>Britain
>Doing anything of worth before 1916
>Even comparing to American troops put in after
Is this what you're told?