Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grcp1IyWSVg
youtube.com/watch?v=3uzC5KC_260
youtu.be/bcaHnXz8Zic
youtu.be/pnLTI1IR0Lg
youtu.be/KQK3Tkff-Nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys cunt

Hilarious that he was the one who split the band up.

Probably the ultimate example of "don't let your girlfriend play in your band"

Kek really?

If someone posts Deakin I'm gonna kill myself

okay but you have to admit that when she was in the studio she had a pretty good voice

As will I friend

The rest of the band members really messed up on this one. I'd say this is what killed Punk Rock

checked.

Pretty much anyone can have a good voice in the studio.

I grew up listening to The Mars Volta. Cedric has a pretty decent voice in studio, but jesus is he fucking terrible live.

Everyone except Jim Root, Corey Taylor, and Joey Jordanson in Slipknot can get the fuck out

The punk scene is basically just a bunch of posers calling each other posers anyway, he represents punk pretty well imo

Bez is a legend though. Wouldn't be as fun if he wasn't around.

But we love you deak

Is that the guy who shit in the hardware store in Jackass

Excuse me?
youtube.com/watch?v=grcp1IyWSVg

I dont know about in the context of AnCo but his solo album was great

>what is feels
>what is chz

this is awesome

>massive drop in quality every time he doesn't record with them
>pointless

Every single one of them.

>what is mpp

MAD FUCKING CHESTER

he's not wrong. people need to realize that biopics aren't 100% accurate, they're stories that are based off real people and events.

literally their worst album

Sid WIlson from Slipknot. In the band's modern situation, I'm not really sure what he even does.
I've seen them live, he doesn't even have his stage presence now since he broke his feet twice.
The obvious answer is Craig, but Craig pretty clearly does a large majority of the production and most of the creepy shit on the album. Without Craig they literally would be commercial buttmetal.

>He wants Mick gone
Do you want Slipknot to turn into Dad-Rock?

The chick from Scissor Sisters. What does she do, be there so a straight make audience doesn't feel uncomfortable?

people who need to leave this board

zach hill in dg

Mac De Marco?

No, Autechre

Consistent, perfect sense of timing, only ever messed up less than 5 takes his entire time with the Beatles.

Ringo did nothing wrong.

hint: playing your bass LOUD and like the retarded forgettable fag in HS school pep band isn't a "contribution"

>not painting with

this is sadly very true. I think he's like a mediator that keeps everyone from musically masturbating over one another.

>not STGSTV

Fucking plebs

not enough Slipknot memes in this thread

What the fuck is wrong with you

dude george harrison if anything, not fucking ringo

Nothing, I'm objectively perfect

the pixies isnt the pixies without kim deal imo

Harrison contributed some god tier songs, motherfucker.

what if the white stripes were around in the 1600s

Yes but compared to the rest he was the least important, he was great, but the band could have been without him

Pointless but also best!

Meg White would be hung

a massive drop in quality

that fucking filename

Megs simple drumming gave Jack the whole concept for the white stripes

I disagree. I think Paul was the single least talented of the entire group.

Great singer and bass player, really?

nah. You wrong brah. If your were to say the Kim in Sonic Youth. That would be accurate.

???

He literally introduced the 12 stringed guitar, the sitar, and raga rock to both the Beatles and the mainstream consciousness (the first of which generated the mid 60s folk rock sound as well as jangle pop), and was the second best instrumentalist in the band. And he wrote Something.

No Beatle is pointless, but if there was one to pick as being the least impactful, it's EASILY Ringo.

was gonna post this.

He might be pointful, I'm not sure what he does.

MAD MAD CHESTER MAD MAD CHESTER

Everyone in Radiohead not named Thom or Jonny

he's most likely browsing Sup Forums

>implying that won't happen in 5 years anyway

that guy from The Mighty Mighty Bosstones that just dances on stage....

I feel like a good metaphor is that he is to AnCo what a bass is to a band. What it does isn't immediately apparent and you may not notice it, but without it, the music would sound a bit empty

Megs big tits gave me the whole concept for the jack-offs

Dem titties though.

pretty sure Jack just taught her how to play simply for the band

U wot?!

Bez is a FOOKIN LEGEND

/manchester

what a ruseman.

kim held the pixies together. strong minimal bass is no joke. just listen to new pixies with that paz girl, specially live. yikes.

>impactful

ringo literally invented drum n bass type drumming. hes top bloke, but goes under the radar because of the guitar/bass meme.

Tim and Jon used to record some of Jim's parts for him. But either way, posting Jim and not Tim Quy was the real problem here

Alice Glass.

You must listen to shitty music

>implying Strawberry Jam isn't better than feels

bez is a literal talentless hack, whose mind has been fried into a state of retardation even more severe than that into which he was born due to years of habitual drug use

he also beats women

sex pistols were never punk, it existed before them and has continued to exist LONG after their demise

I can't tell if your post is meant to be supporting or attacking McCartney lol, he is a great singer and bass player but you picked one of the weakest possible videos to showcase that

Except all the good punk started after those hacks. One of them is now doing margarine adds.

FUCK COMMERCISLISM

he doesn't even play guitar anymore. Anyone could do what he does now.

What are you talking about? Punk's been dead for at least thirty years, now it's either kiddie pop or SJW rambings, AKA: the modern establishment.

are fuckin kidding me? i agree with you about ringo but george was definitely not worthless

you are stupid as fuck and do not know what you are talking about

youtu.be/bcaHnXz8Zic

youtu.be/pnLTI1IR0Lg

youtu.be/KQK3Tkff-Nc

ps punk has always been about "sjw ramblings", and is less focused on such issues now than it was 30 years ago, you retarded-ass alt-right Sup Forums teenager

This

This

Allow me to elaborate since you reacted off of emotions instead of logic; of course the original punks were singing for social justice, but here's the difference: the originals brought up leftist issues in a righty era, modern "punks" are bring up leftist issues in a leftist era, as in they're already saying what the establishment is for. Get it? They're effectively saying they love the establishment because they still think it's Bush era. Try to be more critical before you make petty assumptions.

Pick any of them
Literally the Slipknot of indie with all their useless members.

Like a cuck who has been nigger'd,
Methinks this beta is triggered!