On a scale from 1 to "hue" how badly will Brazil fuck up the Olympics?

On a scale from 1 to "hue" how badly will Brazil fuck up the Olympics?

I don't want it sucking because the Olympics are my favorite sports, but with all the problems that keep coing up it's gonna take a miracle to get it right by this point.

And is a lot of the fault because the IOC always wanting bigger, better, and more expensive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOMYkQzDXEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The World Cup went somewhat well so it probably won't be too bad.

everything is going to be just fine.

The Olympics require a lot more than soccer stadiums.

Can't wait to see Zika killing every athlete and the remaining being killed by favelados. Wonderful country.

This and all the stories of tourists getting mugged and kicked to death

The WC is a much bigger event.

Yeah. The ratio in size isn't that big. It's not like it'll be seven times the size. Nobody could handle the event if it was 7:1.

Are you retarded or smth?

As great as the memes would be, it won't be that much of a shit show. The athletes will be fine, the only people who may suffer are the dumbass tourists who attend the games. Honestly, if you're an American tourist going to the Brazil Olympics, I don't even feel bad for you if you get mugged/raped/killed. You should know it's going to be super dangerous if you don't have VIP treatment, you deserve whatever happens to you.

kek

>killing every athlete
This Zika outbreak has caused exactly 0 deaths in people already outside the womb. Microcephaly is what makes it frightening. Guillain-Barré syndrome has been observed at a rate of about 1 in 4,000 for people who got Zika in Vietnam or some shit country like that, but that's the extent of worry for people who aren't in gestation.

There will be no big failures at the Olympics. The government won't allow it. If they have to massacre thousands of their own people to make the Olympics run smoothly, then that's what they will do (and in Brazil, that's probably what they were going to do anyway).

It'll feel pretty JUST if you're some tribesman in the rainforest, but for the first-worlders watching it on TV, it will all appear fine.

I think it'll go mostly well, with a few JUST moments thrown in.

Foreigners won't come so that's a failure in itself.
Gang wars have been breaking out more lately, it'll hit the media soon and scary off people.
The state (which is in charge of security) is broke; the city government is somewhat ok financially thanks to a lot of federal aid.

> 77 7 - 1
>7-1

What are some potential incidents you can see happening? Just random shit like violent muggings?

>federal aid
youtube.com/watch?v=bOMYkQzDXEk

>The government won't allow it.

which government? Dilma is suspended , a new president was putted and is literally nobody. The brazilian government hardly can handle with themeselves.

Won't all the backwards plebs riot and complain about muh yanqui conspiracy until she comes back? That seems to be how south America works

>I get all my knowledge of current events from bing headlines

Protests against the interim government are a certainty.

Hoping it will be a trainwreck for entertainment's sake.

Only really interested in weightlifting, wrestling, and women's volleyball. I dont expect any of those to be fuck ups, though.

Nothing will happen, like nothing happened in the world cup.

>country on brink of civil war
>zika
>crumbling infrastructure
>athletes will literally be swimming in untreated sewage

Zika is a meme la, how come people get zika in USA and here in Argentina which is right next to Brazil the virus is practically non-existent?