Without referencing the child abuse segment at the end of "Down With the Sickness...

Without referencing the child abuse segment at the end of "Down With the Sickness," which is undoubtedly cringeworthy and worthy of censure, can you explain why you don't like this album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Without referencing the child abuse segment at the end of "Down With the Sickness," which is undoubtedly cringeworthy and worthy of censure
nigga that's the best part of the album

>HERE IT COMES MOMMY

bump

>OOOUUU AH AH AH AH

this is my favorite cover

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

wait you mean you actually enjoyed anything about this album?

I do like that album. Violence Fetish and The Game are great fucking songs

Yes. Stupify, The Game, and Shout 2000 are great tracks.

i liked it when i was 12 and just started getting into metal. unfortunately i still have a few of their cds which i hide. the new album was total garbage.

It wasn't a great record.
I prefer 10,000 Fists, if I had to pick.

It's a pretty good album to smoke weed to

his scat singing or whatever is p great in a comedic way, and a few riffs are reasonably interesting

its autistic and is basically the only reason theyre famous. draiman the jew ruined trivium as well. fuck him

I will have to live with the burden of knowing, that this thing exists. Thank, fucker

beautiful

there was never much to ruin about trivium

the first 4 albums were good. shogun and ascendancy kicked ass. but the new stuff is disturbed tier radio trash

10000 fists was actually had some great songs on it, so its sad to see how they begin to parody themselves accidentally more and more after each release.

Down with the sickness sounds like a mediocore version of Daddy from Korn to be honest with you

ONLY THE STRONGEST WILLL SURVIVEEEEEE

ONLY THE STRONGERST wiLL BLOWW ME AWAAAAAAYYY

My spanish teacher played that for us in class last year. She was so excited about it because she had never heard of covers before so she thought it was like remaking a movie

and korn was already mediocre

I listened to Ascendency back in the day but I feel embarrassed about it now. They were the definition of generic. Trivium couldn't come up with an original idea to save their lives.

I don't like it because it falls short of "heavy"
it's one of those albums from the era in which everything seems just short of coming across of being loud or abrasive.
like, it's just off.
if you opened an editor
and you boosted the gain on the album by abour 23
you'd have a 10/10 album
because it'd be well made AND loud/heavy
but on its own it's not, it feels neutered, like a fucking weezer album.
Someone in production decided that too loud/noisey wasn't good for business and so it doens't hit that spot that even the most bland noise rock does.
Low enegy. Sad

That's kind of sweet

Disagree. shogun and ascendency were great and are still great.