When did you realize Sup Forums has no musical taste, and are mostly just people who suck the dick of P4K?

When did you realize Sup Forums has no musical taste, and are mostly just people who suck the dick of P4K?

For me, it was when I listened to a AnCo album and absolutely despised it and realized pic related is my favorite album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why don't you make a good thread instead of complaining like a little bitch

>Hates Animal Collective
>Likes Fleetwood Mac

Holy shit you have trash taste.

Animal Collective is balls. What's one AnCo song that's even half as good as Secondhand News or The Chain? Fucking pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee, son.

rumours is 10 times better than anything anco has released lmao

Lol go back to /r/music you fuckin dad-rockers

Yeah, dads love Fleetwood Mac on NASCAR weekend

>implying Sup Forums sucking Anco's dick is any better

p4k likes fleetwood mac too, you fucking dumbass

It is because Anco is actually good.
Fleetwood Mac is the definition of dad rock, sorry. I'm guessing you're about to start telling me why Queen and Led Zeppelin are good bands.

explain why anco is good without saying "muh time signatures"

>anco
>good

Yeah, because some hipsters whining over shitty synthbeats is quality music

>the only reason anyone likes anco is because of the time signatures

They have one of the most varied and great discographies of all time. It's not something a dad rocker would understand though.
It is though. Check out /r/music, that place is probably more your speed.

I guess I'll just keep being nice and say that you should probably check out Rumors. Fleetwood Mac has nothing in common with Led Zeppelin or Queen. Bummed out you're such a sad dude.

>couldn't even think of a rebuttal

Here's mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E

Man you guys are really one trick ponies, huh?
>check out r/music, ya dad rocker

AnCo is real bad. Their music is shockingly unexciting. AnCo lacks a feel for music, or an artistic soul. They definitely try their best though. I can listen to almost none of their music without feeling embarrassed, and I listen to a lot of Sesame Street music with my son.

>they were being weird at a concert, therefore everything they've ever released is bad

I feel like this is like the purest extension of what makes AnCo AnCo, though. Fans defend this all the time.

It doesn't seem any different than Pantera fans defending or getting offended when someone brings up the glam albums.

ITT: Insecure AnCO fans self destructing

I don't know where Pantera fits into any of this, but glam Pantera simply doesn't have much to do with canonical Pantera. Whereas that AnCo performance, though extreme, is a fair representation of their musical sensibly.

When did you realize that there's actually a fairly broad range of tastes on Sup Forums when you look past the Sup Forumslowins, indie/alt rock fans and P4K/Fantano drones?

The "Sup Forums has bad taste" thing is mostly a meme. The combined voice of the board has pretty good taste in music, it's really only on the fringes you get people liking shit like AJJ or Sufjan.

No board on Sup Forums has good taste in their subject. Especially Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lit/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /vr/.

But you have bad taste?

>with my son
is dad
dadrock

>They have one of the most varied and great discographies of all time
too bad it's all awful

Fleetwood Mac had a lot of different styles as well. However, they were actually good.

can someone tell me what controlled substances they were likely under the influence of here?

>guitar strumming with stupid noises
>ancofags will defend this

*fan

how the fuck does someone think saying "/r/music" and being condescending is an argument. jesus christ you're a moron

Sup Forums had good taste years ago
now some of Sup Forums maybe but im convinced a solid population of Sup Forums exists that only listens to p4kcore, most basic of Sup Forumscore and stuff like the strokes. not like the strokes are bad but theres no solid effort in expanding his taste so he's stuck with it

Animal Collective is legitimately one of the worst bands of all time.

This is what happens when a bunch of faux-artsy numales really want to be cool and different but are too dumb and uninteresting to do it any way possible and also think they're too good for anything that conveys any kind of emotion. Or is catchy. Or is written well. Or has anything redeeming.

Listening to this god-awful band is like having an 8th grader beat me over the head with a finger painting. It is so contrived it's agonizing. These guys so hard to be artsy it sounds like the members have veigns popping out of their forehead.

It goes out of its way to be different because it has no other ways to be interesting and the way it's different is just random bullshit. It's lame as fuck and them cranking that factor up to 11 doesn't change that.

I don't expect any kind of rebuttal because their fans are the worst kind of hipsters that act like babies when someone doesn't like what they like and think insulting someone is an argument.
The problem is that Animal Collective are a special kind of unlistenable; their albums don't reward active engagement, but they don't make good background music, either. Their brand of twee is cloying and grating like an attention-starved, sugar-crashing eight-year-old who wants you to admire his finger painting, while you're trying to wash the dishes.

mfw I love Anco and Fleetwood

Both are shit, ya plebs.