>PORTLEL

>"Portland Timbers fans say Timbers Army chant 'objectifies' women, want it changed"

>www.oregonlive.com/timbers/index.ssf/2016/05/portland_timbers_fans_say_timb.html

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Keep Portland Cucked

>samoht1
>41 minutes ago
>I'm sure many Timber army men wish the song said shag your man..
Decent banter tbqh

kek I just saw the author of the article.
>Goldberg

>When the capos raise their arms
>the capos
who?

>libcucks

>Portland Boys, We are Here. Shag your women, drink your beer.
I like it be too honest

The problem is these faggots trying to be British in the first place

Soccer is okay and I can enjoy watching it but this appropriated English culture in the fan bases is cringy and needs to end

>Shag your partners, drink your beer.

based

Fuck that bitch

>Shag
They know they aren't British right/

Timbers Army member Faolana McMullin said that she would be fine if the TA decided to keep the chant, as long as they simply changed the lyric and removed the word "your."

"Outside of that particular phrase, it's one of my favorite chants," McMullin said. "I appreciate traditions and I respect them and I want there to always be an appreciation for the Timbers and Timbers Army, but I don't think having the word 'your' in that chant is imperative to do that."

Is this nigger trolling? It's ok to say shag women but not shag your women?

>Faolana
>McMullin

Weight on "Faolana" o/u 250 pounds?
Was she a man before?

Please get rid of MLS, Americans.

NASL is genuine grass roots type stuff and much more deserving of your support than this cabal of manufactured trash and the people that enable it.

This name actually sounds really nice, even though it's probably one of these made-up ghetto names.

>I appreciate tradition, but I like MLS
What did the mean by this?

Quick, someone post the diversity furry purple pony.

how do we fix the west coast?
nuke everything between san francisco and seattle?

a giant earthquake will do that for us eventually

No

fascists who sit in the front row and lead the chants

they don't even watch the game, they just stand there and yell

Sup green

is that drizzy

Has an American ever actually used the phrase "Shag" or "Shagging" or is it just a hipster MLS thing.

also

>Burn, destroy, wreck and kill – Whoa, Whoa
Burn, destroy, wreck and kill – Whoa, Whoa
Burn, destroy, wreck and kill
Portland Timbers bloody will!

Think I just cringed right up into my own arsehole

It's never used unless somebody is being ironic or doing a British impression or apparently if you're a faggot Portland MLS fan

MLS is literally euroboo central

>Hey its 97 degrees outside, better bring my scarf!

>"Portland Boys, We are Here," Wiesenfeld and many other fans stay quiet, unwilling to say the verse, "Shag your women, drink your beer!

>women
>being so transphobic

triggered

>the people that enable it.
It's Britbong expats that foment all of this trash. we need to build wall on the atlantic.

>Build a wall across a entire seaboard
I actually want that to happen now. Think of all the jobs it'd produce! Think of all the laughs it'd generate! Think of all the crab people it'd keep out!