Is California the Cataluña of the US? Do you guys think they can really just leave?

Is California the Cataluña of the US? Do you guys think they can really just leave?

the only people stupid enough to actually want to secede are SJW dipshits

the bigger conflict is retarded jefferson/North/South cali supporters trying to divide it in 3

Why divide it in 3 states?

>any US state seceding, ever

not possible, quit being a dumbass

Unfortunately even if they voted 98% in favour of secession, the US would never let them actually leave. Remember this is a country that starts a coup every 5 minutes when they don't get their own way, they don't really understand democracy unless it's convenient to what they want.

No, Catalonia has a non-meme separatist movement, the only people who want Californian independence are asshurt Chicanos

No we can't leave nor do we really want to.

Secession will be met with force, thankfully.

We aren't a democracy anyway

Will the UN let you get away with that though?

they would be a good country if they were even able to leave, which theyre not

plus, theyd have to come up with a simpler flag than that dumbass gay bear

also, we kind of need california so, stay pls

>UN
BWAHAHAHAHAAH

What the fuck would the UN do, we pay for a fifth of their budget

We already have restrictions on trade with most of the countries that would sanction us anyway

I like their flag desu, and I really like that song hotel California

Oops, I meant to speak with you

Is the basque contry of the US

I thought that was Detroit

As a Californian I want you to know that this """""""independence"""""""" movement is only a thing with butthurt mexicans. We're proud Americans and we aren't going anywhere.

Slovenia has a better chance of winning the World Cup than California exiting the Union.

Californian here. The new independence movement in California actually made me think of Catalonia, so you're not alone, OP.

The logistics of independence for a state are obviously a very complicated subject, but at least on the surface, it doesn't seem like it's such a bad idea. California, on the whole, is a lot more progressive than most other US states. Economically, it already competes with independent nations anyway. Whether or not I vote in favor of independence when 2019 rolls around is uncertain for the moment, but I will certainly consider it. What I really don't want to see is a Trump presidency dragging the nation backwards while California struggles to push forwards on its own, and if such a situation should arise, then yes, I'd support it.

I'd love to visit California sometime, such a lovely place. I do not know about the women though

CA is a sinking shithole. Democrats have completely fucked the state which is why the middle class are all fleeing it.

Factoring sex with the locals into your tourism decisions is a waste of time, IMHO. Come see California because you want to try our food, watch some baseball, go to the beach, hear local musicians, or go hiking—not because you want to fuck a stereotypical blonde chick that, like, says "like" every, like, other word, like.

I agree, I do not think I could find a girl to have sex with anyway.