Why do white boys on Sup Forums get so triggered by hip hop...

why do white boys on Sup Forums get so triggered by hip hop? because people who actually get laid and have fun listen to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ny6al92vTV
vocaroo.com/i/s0WEb514tmh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump i wanna see these responses

lmao nigger

Everyone on this board constantly talks about & praises hip hop. Lurk more before you make a post.

I guarantee most of the responses are going to be this

Shameless self bump

Come on white boys, reply to my thread >:)

vocaroo.com/i/s0ny6al92vTV

Speak for yourself. Fuck rap.
Young Thug is fucking terrible "skipypypbeeobop NIGGUH SKKKKKKKKKKIRT skababadabdoo" over trap beats fuck that shit.

t. white boy

Hahaha lmao look I triggered this white boy LOL

It's a creatively bankrupt genre that is well past its prime. Plus I can't stand black people in large doses. Happy?

Uhh racist and sexist much?

vocaroo.com/i/s0WEb514tmh8

lmfao nigger

Uhhhh... Yeah. Lol. Or am I just given you a low effort response? I got trips go eat a dick with this lousy bait.

>Young Thug is fucking terrible "skipypypbeeobop NIGGUH SKKKKKKKKKKIRT skababadabdoo" over trap beats fuck that shit.
i'm saving this quote right here.
might put it in my stem bio or something.
thanks user.

>skipypypbeeobop NIGGUH SKKKKKKKKKKIRT skababadabdoo

what the fuck where are my flame emojis this is bullshit

>mumbles something
>skkkkiiiirttt
>nigga
>reference to plush financial security
A Young Thug song

Uhhh, passive aggressive virtue signalling homo majordomo much?

Which white boys get triggered by hiphop? In fact it's been diluted into a commodity for white boys, like an iPad or Nikes.

prove that youre not white.

Rick Ross embodies modern hip hop. Bloated, 90% lies, and most likely the type of nigga to snitch. This materialistic garbage is devoid of substance and stylistically nothing separates one faggot from the other other than their producers pro tools set up.

gtfo here white nerds are the only ones shitposting them you're fighting your fan base

Nice try cracka boi but that picture of u don't look nothing like me

This. I work on a farm with mostly hicks who say nigger all the time and all they listen to is mainstream trap and hip hop. With the occasional Jason Aldean. But it's mostly non-stop trap. It's insane.

Exactly. Rap is anything but pro black, it's filled with house niggers and uncle toms who are more than willing to perpetuate negative stereotypes for money, the modern day equivalent of black face and minstrels.

>Aldean
>Young Thug
Patrician taste

Yep rap is really getting derivative and boring at this point, it's all commercialized and homogenized now

>I'm white
>I listen to hip hop
>I get laid
>I dont have fun

Hip hop is already dying out as we speak because of the repetitive trap gimmick shit. Not even memeing, death grips and clipping are the type of bands that are saving the genre

Yep

The whites who listen to hip hop and rnb are the worst too, generally they have white guilt and parrot the shitty liberal consensus ("black people are so oppressed in America right now, that's why their music and culture is popular and relevant and white people and culture is shamed!!!!11")

are you gay?

I'd be so pissed off I were black and I'd see this neverending stream of >muh dick single celled grunting mongs that are all over the media.

The black communty's anger is definitely aimed at the wrong targets.

Not that it isn't toxic to others either.

And of course there's a whole depth of artists that are quite good within this genre, but the mainstream is vile shite. And normies (black or white) only pick up on the mainstream anyway.

But what the hell, it's not like anything will change anyway.

trap and autotune is what saved hip hop from a decade and a half of boring regurgitated new york bullshit

Nig nog's please go. Friendly reminder that rap will never be accepted on Sup Forums

What will replace hip hop?

Everyone I know either listens to hip hop, bro EDM, or if they're a little more into music Mac Demarco indie rock shit

Hip hop is a genre based 90% in "blackness" and cliches

It seems like most rappers are more concerned with acting like a rapper should than actually expressing themselves. You got your sex/party jams, you got your dark street rap, you got your conscious rap about the trials and tribulations of the rapper and how hard his life has been, and you have "experimental" rappers who rap about nothing over shitty ambient beats.

Fuck this genre.

Clipping is shit though.

>clipping
No.
>death grips
Death grips is a menagerie of genres. Just because MC ride yelp raps and the band is pushing the envelope with bleep bloops and noise doesn't mean they're saving the hip hop genre.

I just love it too how people like Jay Z act like they are such positive black role models, like he's Martin Luther King of some shit. He brags about, and actually did unlike today's rappers, selling crack cocaine, and he's considered an example to follow? White people live hip hop causes it continues the narrative that blacks are hustlers, women beaters, and illiterates. Why would a racist hate hip hop?

vaporwave
unironically

this, but ironically

Whoa....he got trips, he's racist and he doesn't give a fuck??? What a cool Sup Forums poster............

Well, a lot of these so-called "racists" just have higher expectations for black people and expect them to be held to the same standards as white people, and of course this is a bad thing and they're lumped in with Hitler sympathizers.

vaporwave isn't a thing outside niche internet communities of autistic teenagers

So what? It's still relevant. That's like if you lived in the late 70s and said that punk isn't a thing outside of a niche community of autistic New Yorkers

Face it, vaporwave is the first genre born from the Internet. Even if you don't like the music the fact that it comes up in every other thread here proves it's relevance.

You're the waste of breath who made a bait thread.
Of course black babies are born into abusive households but if a white couple gets into one domestic violence situation their child is taken into state custody. You see a white woman scream at and hit her child in public no doubt about she'll at least get lectured on her parenting. You think blacks are held under the same scrutiny? Do you even bat an eye when a black single mom screams at her child at the grocery store? And yet it's racist to not treat blacks like they are children who don't know better.

I like rap, am white

>am x
hi plebbit

newfriend detected, this board has been all over hip hop since 2010

wat

>You see a white woman scream at and hit her child in public

nothing wrong with hitting a kid, they're little idiots.

>the fact that it comes up in every other thread
that's not a fact, unless we are posting in a thread circa 2011-13

Incoherent nigger babble.

All the niggers on Sup Forums need to get the fuck, you are the cancer that is killing this site and the internet as a whole. Niggers are the worst kind of normalfags.