>Currently album
>Current feels

>Car Seat Headrest-Teens of Denial
>Slightly tipsy, thinking about missed opportunities

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faf1WoCihSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dang man, perfect album for those feel.

Texting to my "ex" rn. We try to catch up a couple times a week or so. We both still love each other a lot, but we are taking time apart to focus on ourselves. It's going good but it sucks and I miss her

sorry about the small image btw

Anxiety kicked in about 2 hours ago for no apparent reason. Still feeling restless and haven't done anything about it.

I hope everything works out. If not then it's her loss.

>same as OP
>kind of depressed

Me too man...that's what the rum is for, but in the end it just makes it worse...I'm on the ballad of costa concordia and that song always hits me the hardest

Aww thanks man, thats sweet. makes my heart comfy.
She loves me very much, and she's my best bud but I do have that fear of losing her for good

>Pic Related
>Everything's kinda hitting me at once rn. Why did all my friends leave me? Is my brother still out there alive and well? Why didn't I get a gf in high school rather than being a loner? Feels bad.

No problem man. Just make sure you let her know you dont want to lose her. I know what it's like to lose someone who cared about me, and she's married to another now, all because I didn't express myself.

I'm wondering where the fuck did my social skills go. I went from awkward to quite popular with girls and back to awkward again. I look at the mirror and I just can't see what made me attractive for a short while. I'm beginning to think it was all a fluke

Why must this be?

>Cleaners From Venus - Number Thirteen
youtube.com/watch?v=faf1WoCihSg

>feels
I took some anxiety medication for the first time today. I finally decided to get some help for my depression after having a break down. Everything seems numb ever since though, it sort of feels like my life is in shambles since I should be in university right now, but I can't handle it. I'm just back home hiding in my room, since the whole situation is sort of sad and embarrassing. However I hope that I'll gather the nerves to talk to a friend of mine who I have feelings for, and maybe even tell her everything. I've been more open these days about everything so who knows.

Sorry for this awful rant, I just needed to type out my feelings I guess.

AW bud that sucks! thanks for the support, you're obviously a great dude and the right girl won't take advantage of you're nice heart. I actually told her that not too long ago in person and it was very mutual. Thanks for sharing you're story man

pic related, great album

Pretty sick of my friends being assholes to each other, then acting like everything is fine. Moving to Oregon soon, and I'm excited to leave them behind, but also afraid I'll end up missing them.

overthinking everything maybe?
the same has happened to me, it used to be natural but now it seems forced everytime i talk to a girl and i just don't converse very well. I think it's because i am always thinking about the 4000000 ways a conversation could maybe go instead of listening..

>thinking about furries

Just built up the courage to ask a qt girl out, got rejected. As always, there's good music like this to take my mind off of it.

bored and feeling lonely
all my friends are working or busy today

how did you do it

weird melancholy

Maybe it's that. It coincided with finding Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Do you have any method to prevent the overthinking?

feel like i'll never make any kind of meaningful relationships no matter how hard I try.

don't let rejection stop you from reaching out others user, you'll get that qt. Also that album is clipping finally reaching their potential imo. so good

Ruminating on all the things I've ever done wrong.