As a Full Kit Wanker

He is by far though.

>mfw people still believe this meme

It was his fucking ex you mongs

>He is by far though.
Ferdinand > Terry

And Nesta/Cannavaro > Ferdinand

It was his baby momma. You don't do that

Ferdinand is only rated by Yanited fags and black englishmen.

Not trying to justify it, just sick of hearing all the EPIC memes about him being a wife fucker when she literally wasn't even in a relationship (as far as we know of) when he did it. Still a super shitty and stupid thing to do though, especially when you (ironically) look at his wife, she's so fucking cute. Why bother cheating when you got everything you need at home?

>Ferdinand is only rated by Yanited fags and black englishmen.
I'm a white West Ham supporter

Terry's prime was longer. Last season he was still elite all year and played every minute in a chelsea team that walked the league. Though ferdinand and nesta primes were better but shorter.

If you talk about all the carreer, yes Cannavaro is better than Terry, but I was talking about the last 16 years.

Cannavaro's peak was higher, but Terry was more regular.

>shitty part of london
>white

Sure thing m8

Overrated 2bh

>Slippy T

Ferdinand was a world class defender from 2000 until 2012. Terry didn't even start getting England call ups until late 2003

He won't be
/thread

Speaking of England call-ups, you think it was a good idea to side with Wayne "the literal cuck" Brigde, Anton "das raysis" Ferdinand and his equally retarded brother when you look at this figures?

No, but those numbers are only from tournaments, overall he amassed almost 80 caps. He was only stripped of captaincy, not booted out of the team.

He won't be remembered, at all

A victim of modern day Alpha shaming

cunt

>Not even the best English CB of the 21st century
>Ferdinand > Terry
Nigga please. I support United but even I'm not that deluded to say Rio was as good as Terry.

Cunt

He won't be remembered outside of England and Sup Forums

A good defender, but not a leader. Sent off in the semi finals for a retarded knee in the back @ Alexis Sanchez.
Misses the most imporant penalty of his career by slipping on his ass.

This

he is a good leader, to the entirety of the football club
that pen was supposed to be drogba's who got sent off, but a leader stepped up

what you're talking about is lack of clutch, which is a problem for most englishmen

full kit wanker

As shlong terry for a plastic club

But I'll still remember how he put he's all in for England

rich mans robert huth

They are both inferior to Nesta anyway

the english matthäus as in an incredible player who didn't know when to retire

Ayy papi literally who

Mr steal a jammy win for Chelsea when they've done shit all in the game.

A top cunt of a lad

Fantastic player who'll never get the full credit he deserves because people don't like him as a person or Chelsea.Not a Carvalho or Gallas babby, as proven by last season.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3tWqZ0pNC8

my sides flew into orbit when I was watching this live

Literally this. Terry is better than ferdinand but people prefer west ham and united to Chelsea. Also one of the very few one club men left in the game (unlike gerrard who quit when Liverpool needed hin most because he couldn't handle not starting every week and cried over one little chant)

at least he didnt sleep with his brothers wife

the greatest man who ever lived

>Why bother cheating when you got everything you need at home?
Because she got his peepee hard, and as a man, that's all you need to fuck a girl.

Let the ball go over his head from a goal kick vs Germany in the World Cup

Ferdinand was a great CB, I'm not denying that.

Terry won UEFA defender of the year at least 3 times, are the best coaches in football all badly wrong?

Not even as good as Pepe. And I hate Pepe.

No. But Terry has been captain while chelsea got their money and it has left arsenal, West ham, spurs and Liverpool fans anally ravaged ever since