Will Sup Forums drop American Football like a hot potato since their band are back together again with a new upcoming...

Will Sup Forums drop American Football like a hot potato since their band are back together again with a new upcoming album?

Mu only like shit that are outdated or obscure

Sup Forums never actually liked this album that much anyway, they're just hyped there's a new album coming out.

FUCK this sadsack pussy shit and listen to some Nation of Ulysses, or you'll end up getting an angular haircut and moshing to Taking Back Sunday you proto-Hot Topic scenester fuck

not true

(not true by they way)

I prefer infinite jest over American football anyday desu

desu the new songs haven't been that good, mixing is like wayy super clean and the writing doesn't feel as sharp

I enjoy the new songs. It's not as great as the original album so far but it's better than Modern Baseball at least.

new album gonna be so bad

k.

What is that comparison? Modern Baseball are early 20 somethings. American Football's second album is 40 year olds reflecting on their life.

first song was just awful. Their other release is kinda catchy

cap'n jazz is so much better than that album, it's not even close. the new one will be awful.

Sports kek

in reality, mu have no real taste in music and are only follow the crowd just like those apple fans

i like "ive been so lost for so long"
but "give me the gun" is probably the worst american football song.

LOL

I hope they don't tarnish how I look at this band :( Getting to see them live when high school me probably would have cried at that idea is pretty cool though

s a m e f a g

Hi /lit/ how's it going?

>tfw emo is going to die again

I posted the steve0 one. It's funny.

i thought it was pretty funny and i was none of them

i'm only about 400 pages into infinite jest but American Football as a band is objectively better art

I swear to God all of Sup Forums are the same, you guys are too embarrassed to even say you enjoy any mainstream shti regardless of its medium. Just like how /lit/ have to create guilty pleasure thread just to say they like King then get bashed by Sup Forums. Fucking hipsters!I am so embarrassed.

AMERICAN FOOTBALLLLLLSS

>looking for decent taste and maturity on Sup Forums
I shiggy