ITT;10/10s that aren't Sup Forumscore

ITT;10/10s that aren't Sup Forumscore

Love that album. But it's a 8/10 at most lonesome crowded west and moon and antartica are 10s. It may have the anthem for wageslavery (custom concern) but their sound was still developing.

Plus they fucked themselves with the closer. Would've been perfect if it was Make Everyone Happy instead of Space Travel.

Source tags and codes
English settlement

This. Also they should of made male everyone happy it's own song and not mechanical birds at the end.

I think it works, but only from the perspective of a closer.

wrong

modest mouse was my favorite band for a long time but it's not 10/10 and it's basically Sup Forumscore

dis

yeah it's underappreciated
this, beyond the shadow of a doubt

This is not a 10/10.

Sup Forumscore

Criminally underrated.

Actually true. I have it on vinyl

Yeah it's probably closer to 11/10.

That live EP they did is much better.

Star Me Kitten is shit tho

Dad please go away

Doesn't matter. Nightswimming makes up for it.

Step aside.

nightswimming is the best chillout song of all time

OP said 10s not 1.0s

seconded

Man on the Moon, Monty Got a Raw Deal, Sweetness Follows, Find the River > NightSwimming

I honestly found that track to be overrated AF.

>nightswimming is the best song of all time
Agreed

This is on the Sup Forumscore chart.

This album was so far ahead of its time.
I want more out there, early electronic music like this to be known on Sup Forums

Does a more boring band exist?

Pavement is the best band of the 90s

go to bed anthony

Oh yeahhhhhh

literally nothing above 4/10 good try fellas

niceme.me

Absolutely not, that song is beautiful and compliments the overall tone of the album.

Yes.

There are at least a dozen of those now and all of them have some variations. There are only like eight concrete Sup Forumscore albums, such as ITAOTS, Loveless, Kid A, ITCOTCK, etc., and Automatic ain't one of em.

What would you say are the few concrete Sup Forumscore albums?

if an album is discussed often enough on Sup Forums and most people here are expected to know it it's Sup Forumscore and it really doesn't matter that much what the chart says
That said I'm not really sure I'd call Automatic Sup Forumscore.

Second

this has been the Sup Forumscore canon though for a while

Yeah and there are several variations of that chart, which I already covered. Still don't see Automatic on there anyway.

>if an album is discussed often enough on Sup Forums and most people here are expected to know it it's Sup Forumscore
That's kind of flimsy and could include a whole lot of shit most here wouldn't consider Sup Forumscore. Either way, doesn't matter.

Automatic is 10/10 and not Sup Forumscore.

What do you think the purpose of the Sup Forumscore chart is if not to list stuff that is discussed often here and people are expected to know?

>only one Who album on there
For shame.

Sounds like your dad has good taste.

Memes, mostly. That's just one of several editions of that chart that floats around, and only a handful of albums are even constant in that top tier. Shit some of those albums aren't discussed that often at all. And I doubt most people here have heard and are familiar with every last one of those albums. It's pretty flimsy, that's all I'm saying.

Even if that chart was "the official" I still don't see Automatic, which is the central issue here.

this is amazing

Sounds like his dad and you should kyss together

God, you people are easily impressed

agree

>dad
How young are you

I can't listen to She Ionizes and Atomizes with a straight face, the voice reminds me of Timmy from South Park

>F#A#
>not Sup Forumscore

heard this album while high and thought it was great. opinions?

you were high

hell yeah anamanaguchi rules

i listened to it again and got dissapointed. i still like it though, when you're in the mood

Also Dear Science and maybe twin cinema

Hell yeah!

>not Sup Forumscore
great thread guys, would come again

yeah... no

Pavement are one of the most irrelevant bands of the 90s, and people who say otherwise really need to listen to more rock music before making such broad sweeping statements.

Do less drugs.

second

I like Merzbeat but nah, 7/10 at most

Entry level merzbow stuff. Check out Fantail.

this