Yurobros will never have a catch with their dads

>Yurobros will never have a catch with their dads

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terremoto_de_Chile_de_2010
instagram.com/p/BFh9eMNPP1s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Euros will never grill hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill on the 4th of July, watch an afternoon baseball game, then go see fireworks when the sun sets

It's 6am here lardlads, try again in a few hours

Yurobros will never have a hotdog and popcorn at a baseball game while "Centerfield" plays the n opening day

you don't think this thread was intended for yuros, do you?

>Yuros will never fire their guns into the air

>Yuros will never pass around the pigskin at a family beach barbecue

>Amerifats will never go see the local darby with their father and cement themselves as /lifelong/

Yuro will never experience the whole stadium chanting "USA" just because fuck it, you really love America.

>think
no.

>convict
yes.

Oh wait, you can still do that, except in America you don't sound like a fag

>yuros will never know of jusying USA over and over again, just to make people mad

wut

>Yuros will never wake up super early on fishing derby day and go out and fish on the lake all day

why americans are obsessed with europeans?

just want to be sure the pipeline isn't going to waste, texas

same reason europeans are obsessed with americans. It's funny.

Anyway, this thread came from a place of true compassion after i watched Field of Dreams. I'm sure those boys can have a kickabout with their dads, I hope its the same.

>BR

You're not notable enough to obsess over

Nice damage control

Did he control the damage better than Chile did from this

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terremoto_de_Chile_de_2010

This thread isn't comfy at all~

Aaaaand trolld

Good one

or this

>americans will never, ever, ever, ever go to fancy dress saturday

Literally the worst person on this board. Congrats

>Europeans will never know what it's like waking up early on a friday morning to make sure you're extra clean for penis inspection day to impress the cute inspector
Why even live?

Fucking roasted

No, that's
this Peruvian autist over here.

i played catch with my dad, but not with that shitty mitten that you guys use but with the superior glove

>euros will never drive their pickup truck into the country and lay in the bed looking up at the stars cuddled up to qt

>you will never have the natural rhythm of a black

instagram.com/p/BFh9eMNPP1s/

>implying you will too

>hey dad can we go see *local sports team*
>no son the franchise moved to another city

america

>yuros will never know how lame soccer is and how only poor shitskins should play it

>Americans will never be two foot tackled by their dad and told to "get the fuck up you little poofter"

>hey dad can we go see *local soccer team because it's the only sport in town*
>no son, the stadium is closed. there was a bomb threat/riot/fire/the entire crowd crushed itself

What's up with this? Me and my lads were in LA (Santa Monica) during 4th of July but we never really saw any fireworks. Then again, we were shitfaced most of the night but I'm sure any kind of firework display would have caught our attention.

It's not really associated with big cities. 4th of July is much more of a small town comfy kind of thing. And that's exactly why it's so great. The parade is the local firetruck and the town's WWII veterans and school kids. It's commercialized but not nearly on the scale of other holidays. I'm sure really sure why it's evolved that way, but it's a personal thing in a genuine way. Whereas Christmas sells itself as a family thing but is totally commercialized, 4th of July sells itself as a friends thing and generally stays that way. At least that's my experience.

>kicking a ball is a completely unnatural motion
>throwing a ball is one of the most natural motions imaginable
>euros only know how to do it with two hands

Honestly, why? Why are throw ins the way they are?

>you will never get shot

I've played catch with my dad plenty if times growing up, difference is we don't use those shitty gloves that eliminate any of the skill of catching. You might as well wear a dog cone and try to catch it with your head (especially considering concussions are your national sport)

none of us will lad

except NYC, there's a massive display on the Hudson. But yeah, I think this might be a good point overall

thats a taylor swift song

>grew up with british parents

fml

>be white american
>throw ball at dad
>it gets lost in his rolls of fat
>be black american
>about to bounce the ball against a wall
>police shoot you down
>be Spanish America
>play catch with your dad and many brothers and sisters
>be happy and prosperous

I can't wait until the United States of Mexico is a reality

>Yuros will never experience the joy of the Feast of the Handegg, a.k.a. Thanksgiving.

Dub quad for some raw Muslim shnitzel

it's okay user. my dad is a huge fuckup, i needed to get him out my life anyway

>be Dominican
>swing at bottle caps with a stick

Aren't Dominicans really good at luckswing? Honing your skills with shitty equipment seems to produce better players than being able to buy all the best stuff and so mitigating the skill factor, there's a reason a lot of athletes come from poor families/areas

the dominicans have real baseball leagues, that guy is just trollin'.

dominicans are absurdly good at the sport
curacao also has a disproportionate number of players

We shout DENMARK

Why does Americans think this is so special?

Nothing beats going for a kickabout with your Dad m8s.

i remember playing catch with mine

INGERLAND
INGERLAND
INGERLAND

NAH NAH

got to prove themselves to their daddy

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

>not wanting to make your dad proud