Where were you when this happened?

Where were you when this happened?
Yes, thanks for the help guys! Without you we would surely be doomed eh?

Christian brotherhood everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qasi
nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Charles Martel did help pss

Was too busy getting my anus perforated by various tribes of horseniggers.

>Send them back to Iberia
>Contain them there instead of keeping beating them to africa

Great friend!

Karl der Grosse tried to reconquer Spain but he got his ass raped and part of his army destroyed by basque sheep shaggers. After the humilliation he decided to conquer pagan saxons.

Britain didn't exist yet or we probably would have come down to save you again Portugal.

Neither did Portugal or Spain

WHY DID THE MUSLIMS LOSE?

Save whom? Th visigoths?

>go to liberate iberians from literal shitskin savages
>get killed by traitorous retarded basques
Makes sense.

Why not? We saxons are benevolent when it comes to saving the weak from the strong.

Visigoths were ethnically Spanish, simply different rights culture and path.

Invading army visigoths had to women.

rites*

Basques hated the visigoths and were cool with the muslims because they didn't bother them. Karl made the mistake to understimate them.

es.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qasi

Saxons got raped by vikings while they were a little nuissance in Spain.

no women*

>Saxons got raped
Big Alfie wants a word

No they weren't. They were always a foreign minority.

no they weren't, they were people who had Germanic fathers very close to spanish but had their fathers rites rather than the romans, this changed in The Visigothic Code (Latin, Forum Iudicum or Liber Iudiciorum; Spanish, Libro de los Juicios, Book of the Judges) comprises a set of laws first promulgated by the king Chindasuinth (642-653)of Visigothic Kingdom in his second year of rule(642/643). His law code survives only in fragments. In 654 his son, king Recceswinth (649-672) published the enlarged law code and it was the first law code that applied equally to the conquering Goths and majority population which had Roman roots and had been ruled by the Roman laws. While the code is often called the Lex Visigothorum, law of the Visigoths, this code finally abolished the old tradition of having different laws for Romans (leges romanae) and for Visigoths (leges barbarorum); all the subjects of the kingdom would stop being romani and gothi to become hispani. In this way, all the subjects of the kingdom were gathered under the same jurisdiction, eliminating social and legal differences, and allowing greater assimilation of the populations.[1] As such, the Code marks transition from the Roman law to Germanic law and is one of the best surviving examples of leges barbarorum. It combines elements of the Roman law, Catholic church law and Germanic tribal customary law.

The Treasure of Guarrazar of votive crowns and crosses is the most spectacular. They founded the only new cities in western Europe from the fall of the Western half of the Roman Empire until the rise of the Carolingian dynasty. Many Visigothic names are still in use in modern Spanish and Portuguese. Their most notable legacy, however, was the Visigothic Code, which served, among other things, as the basis for court procedure in most of Christian Iberia until the Late Middle Ages, centuries after the demise of the kingdom.

No le contestes. Es el chicano con problemas mentales.

i don't think i am from belgium...

moro de mieda.

i was sit at home when Afonso I knock on door
"user moor is kill"
Yes.

Basques are the powerlifters of Iberia.

They just want to be left alone in their mountains chopping wood and lifting big rocks

Surely some christians helped in some of the wars

I mean it took many centuries to complete the Reconquest. For very long periods of time the frontiers didn't even move

>tfw from the north and still look like a semite

It sucks balls

What kind of people do you think build this stuff?

We were busy being glorious then you had to come and spic our shit up

Stop speaking spanish indio piece of shit.

visigothic 680ad.

neo-lithic iberians?

pic related built in 400bc, what did arabs moors or other shits build?

It's just how most Iberians look, it has literally zero to do with Moors/Arabs. Have some self respek.

Pelayo was of Swedish stock and taught iberians to man the fuck up Gothic style

Regular Swedes were busy fighting muslims over at miklagÄrd, byzantium

And how do you think they looked like?

>Update
no you fucking retard, iberians are not semetic.

Just some mixed race fucks.

That's not as impressive as ancient architecture that is still being used today.

>taught iberians to man the fuck up

>swede
>teaching anyone to man the fuck up

>self respek

It's quite the kek

who gives a shit about psuedo speculation, lady elche is how Spaniard women looked and do look today without nigger arab admixture.

>Vikings were less trouble in Spain than they were in the British Isles
Proximity could not be the reason for this, no sir

>when a yank responds

IMMEDIATELY trashed.

Pelayo was Spanish and spoke Spanish, he had hispano-gothic culture and traditions though.

nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html

a paler version of this i think

>nigger fucks a dutch
>dutch are now half niggers
this is your logic.

Cute

It's a mentally ill chicano. It's easy to spot him because he is always posting the same things as an autist.

We should build a statue of him in Gotland, maybe he'll scare off the invaders

Wouldn't that be considered racist and problematic by your gubmint?

Well. 14% and 11% isn't 1\3 of the population godammit.

The rest is nothing new. We already learn that in school
I just don't like jewish culture and history. It's just a bunch of nerds always reading books and being bullied by everyone and never fighting back

Dont complain, frogs attacked us while we were defending Europe from kebab.

Someone called? :^)

like what?

Is that what the average portuguese man looks like?

this is how white spaniards look like, the rest are mixed race.

>white spaniards
But those are celtiberians, man

No seriously why did they lose all the clay? Bara Jeesus came and raped them or something?

no such thing, they are white spaniards.

(You)

>Is that what the average portuguese man looks like?

Yes. Most of them have that bulkish look too.
However, there's many different looking portuguese. It's kinda hard to say "this guy is a typical portuguese"

Don't bother, the guy is a chicano who's obsessed with proving his whiteness
He looks Moroccan af btw lmao

post your picture moroccan.

Those are brits. The inbreeding face is strong in them.

No, they are Spanish, moorish /=/ not inbred

I've been to the Alhambra and it's a nice place desu

kekekek actually he does

Post source

What the FUCK did you just say?

Hm... Interesting
That's a pretty common phenotype here too
Among non-favelados, I mean

Is this really him? lmao fucking moor

That boy in the top right corner doesn't look inbred tbqhwyf

whitish spaniards in this pic.

I told you man don't even bother kek

post your picture.

Ups, actually they are from mayo county in ireland

What? You look moor as fuck m8
You make me look like Ragnar the red when compared to you

pic related are moors.

Why do you even care if you have some Moor genes? Moors cucked sissy Iberians for centuries, those are conqueror genes. Embrace it la.

>posting pics of yourself on an anonymous imageboard
insecure much?

pic related are Spaniards the rest aren't Spanish.

you can tell from the skull immediate difference between white Spaniards and moors/moorish people.

Tell me, are you a NEET?

Was giving Anatolia to the Muslims in exchange for Iberia a good trade, Sup Forums?

there was no giving.

Yes, because now we have eternal butthurt t*rks

>Muslims got Anatolia
>Christians got Iberia
>Jews got Israel

>spaniards drove back invaders
>jews were granted land by the british empire due to jewish power
>Turks conquered anatolia

>spaniards drove back invaders

It was a conquest. Simple as that. Same for Turks and Anatolia. Jews and Israel is a bit different, but you could call it a conquest too.

Guess Moroccans conquered Morocco.

Keep saying dumb stuff, spic.

Because like all empires they overextended and can't keep their extraneous possessions. There was plenty of bureaucratic fuckups in their attempts to form a cohesive rulership not just from having lots of executive figures massacred, the Umayyad dynasty collapsed.

Control was broken down to more local administrations which became more and more fractured and weaker as they became rivals of other Muslim provinces and the Christian kingdoms took advantage and became stronger. Although the Christian kingdoms also couldn't stop fighting against each other too for fear of one becoming too strong. Which is the main reason why they weren't able to Reconquista until King Ferdinand of Aragon and Queen Isabella I of Castile were married and united Spain as Spain

The fact that they had powerful unified Christian kingdoms right on their doorstep makes the whole idea that the weak fracture provinces could keep control was an impossibility

>I give you the exact same scenario
>your moorish brain can't comprehend

>why did they lose
Because they lost war you dumb spic.

Granada wasn't conquered before because it was a castilian vassal state. When it was completely milked it was when they decided to conquer it.

You're literally a spic with a jawline weaker than my sister, mind your words.

The Reconquista was a conquest. Anatolia's conquest by Turks was a conquest too. Does that overload you dumb spic weak jaw-lined head?

that sounds so so hot and sexy
this is my new fetish

you retarded moor, there was no conquest anymore than morocco conquered morocco from france and spain.

It was a expulsion of invader.

>t. no jawline

Who is that? There is no way you'd post yourself on an anime imageboard after being recognizable for being a total autist.

My ancestors were from england. So i don't know what england did to help fight them

Tbh, nobody liked frogs in the slightlest back then, be it basques, visigoths, asturians, moors or hispanorromans.

A pity they all didn't get together to buttfuck frogland, then proceed unmolested with our iberian multilateral banter.

History can be so dissapointed simetimes.

He deleted the picture already. He had literally NO jawline and tried to cover it up with some pubes.