Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ghost_party_music/tracks
soundcloud.com/meridian777/major-mountain-v4/s-nxto7
soundcloud.com/brentbph/balance-viru5-remix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Anyone want dj mustard chant samples?

1. Fl Studio 12
2. Various Genres. I like to experiment.
3. Massive, Harmor, Sytrus, mostly all of the stock plugins. I want to get Serum, but my laptop is a piece of shit.

1. Ableton Live 9

2. I'm still a beginner, but I want to do various genres, probably starting with electronic or hip-hop

3. Only 1 right now, Xpand2 cause it was dirt cheap at $1. I want to get more like an arturia vst maybe, but I'm not trying to spend $150 on that shit. I mostly use the sounds ableton comes with, though.

>1. What DAW?
Sonar
>2. Genre of Music?
Rock, indie rock, psychedelic, nouie pop, etc
>3. Plug-ins?
Not necessary if you recorded your source properly in the first place. Learn your craft

Did you get the Ableton Live 9 and Xpand2 in a pack with a midi keyboard? I believe the Alesis V49?

> logic
> hip hop (usually sample based)
> massive, grace

Yeah So im relatively new, been producing for 2 years.
Any of you got soundcloud? I wanna check out some new music.

Soundcloud.com/brentbph most of my stuff is like future house.

soundcloud.com/ghost_party_music/tracks
>experimental
>memes
>Whatever I can think of
>Some of it is actually decent.

1. Ableton
2. EDM, sample based, electronic music general shit, boards of canada, flylo, you get the picture
3. Serum, Sylenth1

soundcloud.com/meridian777/major-mountain-v4/s-nxto7

>tfw peaked at 19

Omfg XD

Am I horrible? I think yes.

Actually diggin that song!

Thanks friend, you're the only one apart from a close group of friends that I've shown that to.

That i so freaking awesome dude! That melody is so catchy! I want to repub.

Yeah, i think you got some really good music! and you should continue to make more songs.

soundcloud.com/brentbph/balance-viru5-remix

This was my submission to my first music comp,

Thanks brothers, this really means a lot. Life obviously gets in the way but comments like this from Sup Forums help me keep going.

This is some proper festival EDM friend, makes me want to get fucked up and dance all night. Love it! You have melody and your 'sound' down, you just need a little work with your drums and bass (compression and EQing + playing a little more with your VSTs will do the trick).

Ayeee, thats what we all about.

Thanks man I appreciate that alot haha! Yeah definitely need to focus alot more on that EQing and Compressers. I have been having trouble figuring out how to master those tools.

No, I actually have the M-Audio Keystation 49ES and the MPD 218 drumpad. They both come with Ableton Lite, but I pirated suite cause I don't have the money to drop $750 right now. As for Xpand2, they were having a sale recently on Plugin Boutique, I'm not sure if it's still going on but I was able to snatch it for a dollar. Pretty good, as it has some cool sounds.