Anyone else a little creeped out by the obviously high number of sexpats we have on this board?

Anyone else a little creeped out by the obviously high number of sexpats we have on this board?

I wonder how many of them are pedos chased by Interpol.

No. My penis has to explore the exotic getaways that Asia has to offer.

>Sup Forums
>Having sex

Sex pats don't have sex which is why they're sexpats.

Besides the Aussie who fucked the Finnish boipussi there haven't been any sexcapades here lately

No, I'm not a bitter Asian guy who whines about sexpats. Lonely people need sex too, if they can find it abroad go for it. Doesn't bother me.

nice projection Chang

Why would she choose such a trashtalka guy? She's qt and could easily have a higher standard on her buyers. I'm younger, more fit, probably wealthier and definitely a nicer guy than that old shit and I'd pay for her to be my gf.

Sexpats bring shame on our country though, lonely people can get cheap sex at home too, but they want it away from their wife and at best from a cheap and desperate gal that is of a foreign culture and thus can be treated differently without a bad conscience.

Fuck sexpats, its a miracle the indo-chinks are still friendly to euro-tourists.

What exactly am I projecting? Let people fuck who they want. Asians are the biggest fucking whiners about it.

They don't bring shame on your country you dumb faggot. Asians do horrible shit here, I don't hold all of China accountable. Sexpats just want foreign pussy, there is nothing wrong with that. Fuck whiny Asian tribalism, their just insecure.

you sound like a faggot

Driving up housing prices is horrible shit?

You sound like r/asianmasculinity crying about white guys getting Asian pussy on vacation. Who gives a shit, there is over a billion Asians in the world.

what does the r with the slash mean?

No but committing large amounts of White collar crime sure is. Using the country as a money laundering operation and paying back taxes in Yuan is also fucking sketchy.

what's the problem? Young people wanting to have sex adventures? kys

lmao

fuck off back to your leftist circlejerk echo chambers

>tfw got an Asian to move to your area

Does that make me a reverse-sexpat?

nah man, thats what the r/ means,
it stands for subreddits.

oh OK

I'm not a plebbitor

Yes. It's hard to blame them 100% because it's the free market but let's be honest, they've made it so many Canadians can't buy property in Vancouver. They pay off our government so they look the other way, all congregate in the same cities and abused the shit out of loopholes to get their families here without the necessary requirements and now newer immigrants can't bring their families over. Then we found out the out of the 100,000 Chinese millionaires that moved here many are still very loyal and used as pawns by China and try to pay our government in Yuan for everything at the last second so they have our government in debt and beholden to China. Many people here hate the fucking Chinese. The least we can do is fuck their women.

>getaways
was that a freudian slip?