Explain this shit

Juventus trying to offload dead weight from their wagebill and letting all sort of rumours circulate in order to achieve this.

Wenger's trying to buy the league because it's the last year of his contract

Xhaka
Morata

Who else do we need to sign to win the league spee?

Probably want another CB, offload Wally and bring in another RAM and we're good to go

Literally nobody on the internet has any idea about this transfer.

Juve cannot sell to Arsenal without incurring an £80m penalty.
Morata will refuse to go to Madrid if he is being sold on elsewhere

>thinking the metro is a reliable source

We need a new keeper too. Cech is shit and he's only going to get worse over time

he can have an extension whenever he wants desu

Real would happily sell him for a profit and Juve cant do anything to stop them. Morata might want to leave fore more playing time and/ore wages

>Arsenal
>Signings

Pick one and only one

Money laundering schemes.

Explain livershit, manure or chelshit otherwise, it's like they enjoy overpaying shit players.

"''''''''''''''''journalists''''''''''''''''' spend most of the year making shit up. 99.999999% of it never happens and they get away with it. /thread

Szczesny la

We've already signed Xhaka la

HAHHAHA

>thinking an Albanian will help you win the league
W

E
W

Vardy, Deeney, Townsend and Drinkwater.

The Metro considers Nemi to be a funny comic strip, why would you trust anything they publish?

>cech is shit
>still easily top 3 in the league with a golden glove trophy in his first season

that's the sun

Arsenal should sign Thomas Muller next.

Morata is coming to PSG.

I have an irrational hate of PSG for wasting 3 years of Zlatan's life in that shitleague.

you say this like PSG forced a gun a him.They paid him really well and he cemented himself as a PSG 'legend' I'm sure he regrets nothing.

nobody realizes Morata is fucking overrated?

R A R E
A
R
E

S U I C I D E
U
I
C
I
D
E

>replace Welbeck with the Spanish Welbeck