We pretend that its r/soccer

Ronaldo always gets shit from the media but he's a really great guy in real life! Always donating to charities and giving time to his fans :)

youtube.com/watch?v=rXeyc6p4Icc

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/4kfks1/post_match_thread_new_york_city_07_new_york_rb_mls/d3ej4ma
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I rate Zidane

>pretend

lmao

Insert self deprecating post congratulating teams biggest rival here, or even worse banter with several exclamation marks just so you know it's ironic

I zate Ridane XD

Literally what?

>post all bundesliga 2:30pm kick-offs via matchthreadder
>under 15 comments total in each

lel

Something classy about Italian football and how undeservingly underappreciated Serie A is.

good one.

Thread title: Who is a player who plays for your team who you think is good at playing football?

or

Hey Barcelona fans, liverpool fan here, how has Luis Suarez been playing since he joined your club?

kek

I never been on /r/soccer desu senpai

Literally the GOAT

/r/soccer = eternal arsenal thread on Sup Forums

My favourite teams are
Roma
Dortmund
Atletico

*everton flair*

Congratulations to Liverpool. They were better than us.

t. american

>Implying r/soccer is any different than here

Hey guys! Can we all agree on how underrated Simeone is as a manager? I think he did an epic job thus far.

fucking these

i love dick in my ass

As a Torontonian Dortmund fan, fuck you Bayern! /s

In all seriousness, you guys played great, and you were the better team. We'll see you next year! /s

You forgot Bilbao.

Not too successful to be accused of gloryhunting, not too crap to have no success.

I really like Villarreal, I went there one summer so now it's my favourite team

Microbreweries

Also, Seattle Sounders

I am so honored to watch Lionel Messi play, he is the greatest of all time, thank God that he has blessed our presence with Messi

I am going to tell my wife's grandchildren about how much of an honor and pleasure it was to see him play during my time

Why are yuros consistently the worst posters on Sup Forums?

>hey guys let's all pretend we're on le Reddit!
>I swear we don't go there we're just guessing though

>INCREDIBLE SKILL

THE G.O.A.T LEO MESSI !

That was quite cool though. Your average American soccer follower doesn't know what happened there.

GOOD point

More luck than anything, the ref could just as easily have called offside

how the fuck is that not offside

How come everybody itt knows so much about reddit?

>assblasted tsunaldo fangirl

why would it be offside?

Post 1: The 23 Man Squad List For Albania For The 2016 Euros

Post 2: Map of Birthplaces For 23 Man Squad For Albania For The 2016 Euros

Post 3: Albania Has Made the 2016 Euros For the 4th Time in 32 Years, 18th Among UEFA Members

Take a bow, well played, lad #respect #class

Offside only exists for forward passes, it's one of those rules where football shows its rugby roots.

Ayyyyyyyy

I'm a Real Madrid fan but I wouldn't mind if Atletico won the Champions League. Simeone has done a very good job with them and I think they deserve a Champions League!

>r/soccer
what is this?

Always rated him XDDDDDDDD

What a tough game it was for us Red Devils, but we fought hard and deserved to win!

Hard luck to Crystal Palace, I thought they were great. Their fans are the bomb!

>congratulating your biggest rivals to seem mature
>shitty overused puns and jokes
>look at this meme coach/player/country and how underrated and quirky he is
>i am so grateful to be able to watch messi
Anything else lads?

Constant karmawhoring and shitty jokes/puns. Why waste time writing a sensible post, when I can get the same amount of virtual internet points by making a stupid joke?

>tfw wifes son is straight

reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/4kfks1/post_match_thread_new_york_city_07_new_york_rb_mls/d3ej4ma

nothing makes me cringe more than ledditors speaking like they are on Sup Forums

thanks for the gold kind stranger

Calling it for Ganso to be the next goat, you heard it here first, an absolute beast in fifa

What? Any other player would've tried to score, that was pretty clever. Saved