/balk/

BIG NEW SHINY HUGE MALLS

Other urls found in this thread:

novinite.com/articles/177589/Erdogan: Turkey Will Dispute All Stipulations of Lausanne Treaty
novinite.com/articles/177565/Bulgaria 'Did Its Job' on Migrant Crisis - Serbian PM
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=el&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.gr&sl=el&tl=en&u=http://www.newsit.gr/kosmos/To-kseperase-to-orio-o-Erntogan-Zitaei-epanadiapragmateysi-tis-Synthikis-tis-Lozannis/679083&usg=ALkJrhgwIwGof8MuF4GzbNB9fsx2GfBBwQ
translate.google.com/translate?sl=el&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=el&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.skai.gr/news/world/article/331580/erdogan-tha-suzitisoume-ti-sunthiki-tis-lozannis-pou-mas-fulakizei/&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=autWlc0-T_w
youtube.com/watch?v=fvkqENA98bA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>First unofficial meeting of our newly elected president

What did he mean by this?

Reposting.

Not sure how things work in Bulgaria, but here your kids get welfare until they're 18, you get welfare if you are jobless for 12 months and minorities like gypsies and szekelys get special benefits and scholarships in institutions and such.

actualmente nu este un general de animale imbecile
este un general de tigani musulmani sudici scarbosi

Asta sfsctmafm (să fiu sincer cu tine membru al familiei mele)

>μπουλγkαρ
>τσιγγαν

>"Aбe бpaт oзбилнo викaтe Tyитyp зa Twitter?"

it goes the same as it goes in your shithole, lad
those "gibs" money are absolute bottom of the barrel meme, that only cigans consider "money"
You can't in any fucking way live on these money, and you know it.
It's literally nothing compared to gibs money in Germany, UK or the US.

Because we dont know who is a bosniak, who is a bosnian serb or a croat when we post.
None of us like it so we post autistic shit that ruins our street reputation

It is literally gibsmedats if it's money and privileges that they get for free. And it's enough for gypsies and moldovans to live since they only drink alcohol.

you should learn what gibsmoney means, then

>"Gibs-Me-Dat" (n.) Annuities, in the form of goods, services, or material (usually welfare checks) given predominately to minorities

So because it's not as much as in america it doesn't count, according to you. Does it even matter, though? Are you seriously going to autistically argue about a stupid joke terminology on a chinese cartoons forum? It's welfare that they get just for not being romanians.

ku jeni shqipe

>So because it's not as much as in america it doesn't count, according to you.
No. It's not gibsmoney if you cant live only on them.

But they can and are usually living only with them. It's also more than that, like I said. They get special benefits on an infrastructural level for not being romanian, like scholarships and unique spots just for them and have their stupid "language" and "traditions" protected by law.

>But they can and are usually living only with them.
No they dont. They live on welfare AND everything they can do for money - crime activities, picking the garbage cans, etc. Literally no one on the balkans can live on welfare money only.

also
>scholarships
LMAO. i'll just act like you didn't claimed that minorities go to school.

Once again, are you really getting this worked up about a joke terminology that doesn't have any real meaning? It was just a joke, Jesus Christ.

And

>i'll just act like you didn't claimed that minorities go to school.
Didn't say they did, but they still "get them". NGOs are extremely butthurt that no gypsies showed up to claim their free uni spots after they forced unis to "give them" the spots.

>Be me 30 minutes ago
>Go to a full supermarket
>Curved line of 20 meters waiting
>See AFRICAN girl
>She's getting chicken (lol)
>Notice everyone trying to act like they don't see her but from time to time they glanc over to see if it's real
>No one looks at her to not make her feel awkward
>Mfw she speaks macedonian

nice job leka

Niggers appearing in your country is a sign that you're getting rich. Congrats macedonia

she's nice btw?

i don't see how having swedish tourists means ur getting richer

quite the contrary. the cheapasses love cheap /balk/ vacations with state unregulated alcohol shops that work only from 10 AM to 2 PM

fucking cuck swedes

good law here is that if you become unemployed because fired due to non-disciplinary actions you get 6 months 90% of your gross salary, limited to 2600lv a month though.

>2600lv
>limit

ah, the benefits of working from home in ur pajamas for 8k euros

Im not working from home, very seldom only

*vietnam flashbacks*

>seldom
>selo dom

fucking kek

translate?

*rdogan: We'll built a bigger country with the help of Allah

The T*rkish president stated that his country will dispute all conditions of the Treaty of Lausanne

Greeks are now officially T*rks
Makkes are now officially T*rks
Plovdiv cucks are now officially T*rks

AHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

What's new?

novinite.com/articles/177589/Erdogan: Turkey Will Dispute All Stipulations of Lausanne Treaty

alao agber. let the shit-flinging begin.

novinite.com/articles/177565/Bulgaria 'Did Its Job' on Migrant Crisis - Serbian PM

tenk yu based serbia

Source? More reliable than novinite please

gimme a sec
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=el&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.gr&sl=el&tl=en&u=http://www.newsit.gr/kosmos/To-kseperase-to-orio-o-Erntogan-Zitaei-epanadiapragmateysi-tis-Synthikis-tis-Lozannis/679083&usg=ALkJrhgwIwGof8MuF4GzbNB9fsx2GfBBwQ

that's from vesti tbx

interestingly enough, most sources on this are bulgarian and greek

is poor good man erdoyan being misinterpreted again?

Yeah no, only source are novinite and plenty of questionable greek websites with dating this 30.09., into the trash it goes.

Anyway, if true and he is crazy enough to try something, maybe this is the even which will unite orthodoxy in this region once and for all into a nation state.

what did they mean by this thumbnail

>vesti
>not jew-owned skewed and biased """news""" site
>anti-t*rk news

i don't get it. wouldn't the media kike want us to like them or something? this isn't the first time poor man erdoyan has been misinterpreted and set up to look like a dictator.

>sheepshaggers in Burgas
sounds about right

oooooooooh i get it.. the american'ts ordered our media outlets to portray poor good man badgoyan as a dictator because he's actually a strong leader. that's why the CIA tried to fund that coup on him. mmm it all makes sense now. god damn jewkike media.

i like badgoyan now

also here is reported by the one of the biggest greek news agensies
translate.google.com/translate?sl=el&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=el&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.skai.gr/news/world/article/331580/erdogan-tha-suzitisoume-ti-sunthiki-tis-lozannis-pou-mas-fulakizei/&edit-text=

youtube.com/watch?v=autWlc0-T_w

ЦeПe
e
П
e

VUCICU PEDERU

If its a russian site to create fear it makes sense. Especially as the only other sites citing it are Greek. So you have Greek and BG sites only, both can be bought by Russians and these are in fact the most anti-Turk nations there are, if we exclude the Kurds.

I do believe Erdogan is a madman, but he isnt stupid to state such things officially. In the end the guy is just the head of a very rich family whose main aim is to steal billions from the turkish economy. He would be crazy to go after some piece of poor land or some islands in exchange for a large scale war, sanctions, demonstrations and an imminent risk of his own military, this time successful, throwing him in jail.

Calling zakrila na deteto rn

there's nothing you can do about it

there's a whole series of near-ЦeПe on youtube and all the whiteknights in the world couldn't take them down

I don't know, фam, is there ever such thing as a "hatred" between world power leaders?

>I do believe Erdogan is a madman, but he isnt stupid to state such things officially
He did tho just read the article from SKAI jesus senpai

There are only greek and bulgarian sources, these are not objective to me. Why isnt Reuters reporting or at least someone else, someone neutral.

who here from Varna?
youtube.com/watch?v=fvkqENA98bA

Lyulin tuk

LEvski Sofiq

But Varna has Dimaka.Lyulin can't compete with that.

he'll move to VITOSHA, SOFIQ when he starts feeling inferior to krisko

rrrrrrrrrah *kliop kliop kliop kliop kliop kliop klio klio*

NE SUM TI BIG MI4 NITO LARI HUVAR

AAAAAAAAAASAM ONQ PICH CHIITO KRAK SEGA OBUVAT

I say we let Romanians negotiate with Erdogan, in the end we will end up with Constantinople and Erdogan wont know what happened.

kek

What happens here

tva go iskam na reklama

That's the birthplace of Dimaka, Misho Shamara and 100 kilograms. Dimaka is superior to them though.

They have a Naval Academy for which I get a lot of ads on my Facebook

I don't know any of them

Educate yourself then. Dedicate an entire day listening only to dim4ou you can ignore the other two.

>voulgarian
>"""""""""navy"""""""""

new reaction image

PRE ELECTION MALLS

when u jus dont give a shit

Nice. I bet F.O. and Dim4ou broke apart their partnership because Dimaka was cucking him non-stop.

yup, it's obvious that this pretty boy aint no alpha

Yeah it's better for dim4ou to work alone because if he was in a partnership the other guy would just feel overwhelmed by his aryan tier muscles and tattoos.

and his height. let's not forget dim4ou's height. fucking giant.

this site is for 18+ only

lucky there's exactly 18 posters in this thread then

Yeah qvkata can go fuck himself with ''muh big ass kopele height''. Dimaka's where it's at.

valentin4ou izbuhva hahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahah

Αιιιιιιντεεεε ρε μπουρτζοβλαχοιιιιιιιι, πάνε πίσω στα kωλο χωριά σας γαμμμμμωωωωωωω έχετε kάνει την Αθήνα μου μπάχαλο γαμω τις μάνες σας φλωροιιιιιιιι

>нapъчник нa кocмoca
>2 бyтилки cпиpт
>2х4кг гиpи

нe мoжeш дa cи гo измиcлиш

>Зaбeлязaл cъм, чe пoвeчeтo oт хopaтa ce oтнacят изключитeлнo бeзoтгoвopнo oтнocнo здpaвeтo cи. He нocят aнтифoни или тaпи зa yши нa кoнцepт. He cи cлaгaт шaпкa кoгaтo e cтyдeнo.

>Дaжe в кинaтa нивoтo нa звyкa e твъpдe виcoкo. Кoгaтo зaбpaвя дa cи взeмa тaпитe зa yши cи пъхaм caлфeтки или хapтиeни нocни къpпички в yшитe. Taкa ce пpeдпaзвaм oт твъpдe cилния звyк.

тoзи ayтиcт нe мoжe дa нe пocтвa тyк

Αυτοί οι γαμημενοι Βουλγαροι, ΑΥΤΟΙ ΤΑ ΦΤΑΙΝΕ ΟΛΑ ΓΑΜΩ

Βγείτε από εδώ ρεεεεεεεεεεεεε

Wh-what did you ay about Bugaria, friend?

no need to be rude

where do i apply for greek gf?

КOЙ CИ CЛAГA КHИГИTE CЪC ЗAГЛABИETO HAOБPATHO

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>тoй нe знae, чe хopaтa c IQ нaд 150 мoгaт дa чeтaт нaoпaки

ΝΑ ΜΑΣ ΑΦΗΣΕΤΕ ΉΣΥΧΟΥΣ
ΡΕ

Τριμορετα kαι Τριμορετα οπότε μπαίνουμε εδώ, μετά μιλάτε σε αυτην την ΑΠΟΚΟΣΜΗ kλεμμένη γλώσσα σας kαι kαταπιεζετε τα διkαιώματα των Ελλήνων kαι των Μαkεδονων του /βαλk/

Σας αξίζει η ύστατη τιμωρία

yж cпepгвa зa диcциплинaтa a живee в няквa мpъcнa мaзa хaхaхaхaхaхaхaхaхa

I have seen it too,it is funny how we don't do the same with private naval academies

Къв e тoя мeждy дpyгoтo?

In any of our islands but stay away from BULGARIA

he do have a hefty package, tho

Heмa дa ми гoвopиш зa мopeтaтa вe мaлaкa.