I've been told that Germans are arrogant and smug, and that they still believe they're superior...

I've been told that Germans are arrogant and smug, and that they still believe they're superior, is this true Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HCmvDwDocrw
youtube.com/watch?v=DUSojCb193U
youtube.com/watch?v=tT5x0DKqCus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our country is better than most other countries in most aspects, so we may indeed seem arrogant.

Yes, they arrogantly decided I couldn't have sweets during daytime so I burned the entire compound down

yes
but they are afraid of foreigners so they just talk like that among other krauts

its really not
its a fucking shithole
but germs dont understand this because they never leave this shithole except for some shitty cheap hotels

How could u ever understand our german greatness.
So where have u been?

>Germs pretend to be liberal and welcoming
>Are actually xenophobic and racist as fuck
rly meks u tink

greece

Tell me what countries that are not financial or oil-based micro-states are better than Germany.

Y just remember us leaving the eu because of all the foreigners

turkey

Japan

turkey

I know we're bad when it comes to xenophobia, and I'm not implying I think racism is a bad thing either (personally I'm racist as fuck) but you're definitely not the open-minded, multicultural utopia that some of you like to portray yourselves as.

Go back there, then.

People in Japan are rather unhappy.

germans to tend to come across as arseholes though

Is it German humour or really Mehmet's posts?

this is my country

nah this is our land now :)

I am a Greek

Yes true. Most of the older people life separated in germans and foreigners but younger people also start mixing up alot. Maybe its the same in the uk idk

it is greek humour.

i was serious

Go take it we are multiculti
No xenophobia here

>Argentinean calling anyone arrogant and smug

done

Had a German boss once, was a total prick. WW3 when?

>tfw we only get filthy mudlims
>tfw no big black cocks to dominate my ass here
i need them

>believe

then go back to turkey, no one is hindering you

turkey is mixed like germany
and i dont like this

Wie neu bist du?
Das ist der schizophrene kanacke dessen mutter von nem vergewaltiger gebummst wurde und der jetzt immer den selben müll spamt.

ihr seid nur im internet so frech
ihr kartoffeln

Canada and japan by far

Adresse?

14888 kartoffelstadt
hurengasse 88
14 stock

Dachte ich mir, kleiner Untermensch.

Obwohl Hurengasse wäre ja noch legitim wenn man die Geschichte deiner Mutter bedenkt.

all the germans i've met on the internet (not Sup Forums) were self-haters.

cecen missgeburt

We have a weird kind of arrogance were we think that we are immune to criticism because we are hating on ourselves already thus granting us the moral highground.

>We have a weird kind of arrogance
you're weird in general imo

>we think that we are immune to criticism because we are hating on ourselves
that's called false humility

Have to disagree, mostly cuz you're austistic weebs, anyway the Netherlands, Scandinavians and Switzerland are quite nice 2bh

>Turkey
>Nice
Went there with my family: My brother got bitchslapped by a vendor after bargaining too hard. My mother got the diamond in her ring replaced by a fake one when she gave it away for cleaning. Fuck Turks.

wut? japan is shit

Greece

All of them, Germany is a degenerate hellhole.

Are you the pole living in Sweden?

look at the map now faggot

no, he only posts maps about Poland

It tells me that Germans wants to fuck dogs

This is fucking bull shit.I lived one year in England and now I live like for 1 year in the netherlands.I also visited italy every summer since I have family there,and toured through the US.All I can say is germany is better than all those country except maybe the netherlands(which really feels like germany with a few less negative aspect that germany has).

I don't know I really like germany to be honest and I travelled alot around the world.Also our culture kinda weird,pretty based but also sometimes really weird.

see
A furry likes a fellow furry country, doesn't suprise me.

Based Chile.

Luxembourg.

Sven please it's time to stop...You live in the most gay nation on earth.

how could we not hate ourself, with all the evil we have done?

All Germanic cunts are shitholes completely devoid of character and soul.

Not enough ebil to get to that point, krautbro.

youtube.com/watch?v=HCmvDwDocrw

are you sure?

youtube.com/watch?v=DUSojCb193U

That's not ebil, that's shame on our part. =///

new thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=tT5x0DKqCus

Doesn't this apply to Argentina? You're literally known for this, and at least Germany would have good reasons to be smug.

There is no creativity nor culture in today's Germany whatsoever. Just look at our architecture. I live in West Germany and every building looks alike, as an autistic child designed it.

germany has many reasons to be arrongant

argentina is a shit third world poor and violent amerindian shithole

Most of the Germans i've met they were friendly and hospital people. Zero sense of humor though and major cucks. Their media and government brainwashed them to the point they are afraid to speak up or react to injustice in fear of being called racist or Nazis.

I went to Frankfurt in 2014 for 2 months. Clean city , felt safety while walking around. Visited again in June of this summer (2016) and stayed for a month. I thought i was in an Arab country. 6/10 people walking the streets where Arabs and niggers. 7/10 women with hijabs and burkas. People throwing their garbage in the streets, even saw a nigger peeing in the fountain at Romemberg square. I saw a nigger in a supermakrt trying to leave without paying for a bottle of whiskey and chimping out while the people around looked afraid and confused to do anything.

Never visiting again and not recommending it to anyone.

Don´t even think to visit Italy.

I think those were tourists from Italy/Greece/Portugal/Spain

Germany just needs to be allowed a bit of nationalism, then they'll be fine

What a shame.

I've never seen so many interracial couples as I did in Germany. Most attractive girls between the ages of 16 and up to about 30 were with Arabs/North Africans, while the German guys huddled around looking awkward in groups.

The Sup Forums memes are true.

Just wait you ugly britbong
You know the term beta-uprising?
Check out the history of people like Göring
We'll come back

I work for a big German company. And Germans don't fuck around.

NSFW tags are an American invention. Germans are productive at work. Instead of browsing the internet in work time. Why would you browse the internet which has nothing to do with your work? Americans do this all the time.
They are not productive in any way.

Germans are not smug or arrogant. They get shit done. And that is something you faggits don't understand.

yes

>Most attractive girls between the ages of 16 and up to about 30 were with Arabs/North Africans
stfu not even true

Actually its pretty low isnt it? I mean considering that the first number is 4123 and we have like 81 million people...

Germans are generally pretty humble, and I would go as far to say shamed of their own culture.
The Dutch though.... Oh boy, smug as fuck.

yes, to some point.
I believe our government-system, constitution and mentality to be very good.
I live the city ranked for the best living standard in Germany, study chemnisty for 279euros per semstre and have very good health insurance.
No problems with police, no problems with the government, and a good job almost guaranteed.
Feels good man.
mfw black gf since more than three years

all these mems

Don't get me wrong.
The netherlands is my favorite country.
My Dutch family is just smug as fuck (rightfully so maybe?), but it's just too outward.

I mean...I wouldn't have put it so bluntly, but this 2bh.

Always one step behind dem Romance boys.

>My Dutch family

muh heritage. You are not dutch.

they are kind of arseholes and their country is nowhere near as nice as it actually is on paper

Austria is much nicer, even if they're even worse arseholes at least they have character to them

>Always one step behind dem Romance boys.

Always one civilization behind dem Romance boys, Germanics are incapable of civilization and culture. We have no achievments of our own.

>when you're so popular your aura makes the national flag become sentient just to kiss you right in your face

Bad? Why the fuck would you trust a foreigner?

because we are not animals

Fuck off you kike.
I'm almost half Dutch and my name is literally Hans the 4th.

Dus je kan mij verstaan? Zoals elke Nederlander kan.
Je hebt helemaal niks met ons. Niets.
Amerikanen zijn modder mensen. Veel geluk met het vertalen.

Nigger, I don't even have to understand Dutch to get half that fucking text.
Can you understand me? Dutch can. You have ??? with us. No.
American are ????
I never bothered because my father never taught me even though he himself speaks Dutch and English.
He probably never bothered because
1. Nederlands is half the size of Maine
2. My mom isn't more than like 1/4 Dutch and doesn't speak it.
3. It's mutually intelligible with both English and German. Of which I know English and I'm learning German.
For all I know, you're some Tunisian born in the Netherlands who thinks he's more Dutch than me.
Get fucked Mehmet.

How do we save Germany

Trial by bullets.
Also this post just proves my point.
Dutch have some elitism of speaking Dutch and gladly welcome in shitskin Tunisians, rather than caring about someone's genetic makeup?
Yeah, no, this is the definition of smug.

Yes.

Hello Carlos.
Fuck off

Hi Tyrone
Fuck off

POINT PROVEN
O
I
N
T

P
R
O
V
E
N
Hans on suicide watch.

>Hans
From Brinker?
You don't know anything about us.

Except i am you.
Oh, sorry, maybe you prefer Muhammad?

oh my god, please stop being so embarrassing or at least use a fucking proxy so you don't do it under our flag, jesus christ

No. Almost as many dutch people in america as there is in the netherlands.
Fuck off.