Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rnuC38G8N8
twitter.com/CheValon1/status/733995591752163328
sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/xhaka-says-he-wants-to-wear-arsenal-s-no-34-shirt-very-keen-on-pl
strawpoll.me/10269884
thesetpieces.com/world-football/bundesliga/granit-xhaka-profile-tough-tackling-midfielder-thrives-responsibility/
youtube.com/watch?v=W2WDCqrqeOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Wenger refuses to spend 30m on PL proven best DM of the last two years Schneiderlin after he begs to come here and lets him go to United
>Then spends the same amount of money on the Bundesliga Wanyama
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RAMSEY OUT

If this is true then it looks like Coq is gonna be given a first team role.

Thank fuck for that.

notice: his meme name is >le spray the ball wide man

youtube.com/watch?v=-rnuC38G8N8

>Cech - 1
>Alexis - 7
>Coquelin - 8
>Granit Xhaka - 34

twitter.com/CheValon1/status/733995591752163328

Shirt leak God has spoken.

RIP Woj.

So im guessing the 1st team will be

Cech
Bellerin Gab Kos Mon
Xhaka Cazorla/Wilshere
Alexis Ozil Ramsey
Giroud

Instead of getting a new CB Mert will be our next benched captain ala Arteta and Verm for 2 more years until he leaves
Jenkinson for 2nd choice RB
Chambers getting some League cup minutes and fuck all els

>implying
You think Wenger gives a fuck about shirt numbers?

>Schneiderlin

Threw a hissy fit when Southampton wouldn't let him leave and then choked on the big stage at United.

Wenger would be incredibly stupid to play elneny or ramsey in cm pairing with xhaka. Best pairing is coq-xhaka

All he fucking does is kick the ball out wide. Great just what we needed, fucking hell Wenger.

>67737672
Sell him to Everton, we have already given half the PL our old keepers already

Or it's to reassure Coq he still has a role in the team.

That's why I bet Jenko will get #2

>choked
>benched for Carrick by LVG despite United actually playing infinitely better with him on the pitch
Just wait until Mou is therw

>Tall, strong, Balkan
This is what we fucking need

>passing compilation
Not like i`m doing anything important anyway

Seems about right. So I suppose Coq has dibs on the 8 jersey because he's been here longer? Or did Xhaka just really want 34 (meme number desu)

Probs a combination of both 2bh

He's been shit every game for Utd. Hasn't performed anywhere near the levels he was at last season.

>scrotal raphe shirt
bleh

I doubt he would know anything other than Xhaka being guaranteed the 34

Don't worry lad. Wenger will coach it out of him in no time. He's the new Elneny.

It was his first number at Basel so he's attached to it.

back in jan: sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/xhaka-says-he-wants-to-wear-arsenal-s-no-34-shirt-very-keen-on-pl

>THEY THINK SHAKA IS GOING TO CHANGE SOMEWTHING
>MFW SHAKA WILL BE OUT FOR AT LEAST 5MONTH AFTER SEPTEMBER
>TFW STILL GIROUD OR SOMEONE HIS HEIGHT AS MAIN CHOICE

cap this

It is what we need, it's what Arteta did on his first season at the club. We focus way too much on the middle and sometimes that can congest it and leave no space at all. So someone that can widen the game, refresh possesion, and bring stability in the middle, is EXACTLY what we need.

>Those pointless straps on the sleeve
>that stupid line down the middle
Why do Puma have to feed us this shit? I miss Nike. at they'd give us some pretentious wank about why they made a kit look bad.

>Xhaka done. Morata next.

This new ITK is going ham. Or he is an employee who knew he was fired and is just crashing the plane with no survivors.

Lads, surely Santi will start. He was literally the reason why the season collapsed. Needs to have him as the Deep lying playmaker. I suppose that means Xhaka will be behind him playing similar role to Coq but just with better passing and a little bit worse defending?

I don't think Wenger spends 30m and doesn't have him start. Obviously theres a lot of Cazorshit here but he really is crucial in this team

Maybe Xhaka will eventually take the Cazorla role and be teh Deep lying playmaker with Coq as the DM. I do

Xhaka is okay, but not the greatest
his passing is actually top tier though
he tends to be a hothead (just like coq) and gets lots of unneeded cards

got too many mids who want to play centrally t b h:

coquelin, elneny, ramsey, xhaka, cazorla, wilshere, ozil, iwobi kind of

i guess it's alright if you accept jack is our new diaby and doesn't count as a player

He's gonna play alongside Santi, I'm sure of it.

B L I M E Y
L
I
M
E
Y

important

strawpoll.me/10269884

>We focus way too much on the middle and sometimes that can congest it and leave no space at all. So someone that can widen the game, refresh possesion, and bring stability in the middle, is EXACTLY what we need.
It seems good, but then you realise literally all the width in the team only comes from Bellerin.
What's the point in Xhaka being able to pick out wingers when all we have is Alexis and Ramsey drifting into the middle of the pitch every time?

Xhaka won't change anything about the way we play.

God I hope we don't sign Morata he's terrible.

do you agree with how this article describes him?

thesetpieces.com/world-football/bundesliga/granit-xhaka-profile-tough-tackling-midfielder-thrives-responsibility/

>no Shak

>he tends to be a hothead (just like coq) and gets lots of unneeded cards
Funnily enough Coq never gets pointlessly booked outside of that Spurs game.

So i guess the team will be this?

Campbell surely won't stay
Debuchy sold to some french shitters
Scz fucks off
Gibbs will stay, he knows he won't get any better offers

Wenger will play Xhaka and Cazorla with Xhaka as the "defensive" midfielder. Coq is being relegated to the bench as we've seen already.

the only thing I miss about nike is the 06/08 home or 13/14 away

So when are we signing aubameyang?

Want a pacy foward who can actually dribble and guarantee goals.

Ramsey needs to fuck the fuck off 2bh

See, thats the trick. Instead of buy a player like Cazorla, who is the only one capable of passing forward while under pressure in midfield, Wenger upgrades Coq/Elneny.

So yeah, Cazorla will get start, then when goes out of form/injured we'll have no one capable of replacing him and it'll be 102 sideways passes for Elneny all over again

walcott and gnabry out, keep campbell desu

sign a cb and striker

ramsey left wing is retarded and wont happen thankfully

Elneny will start ahead of Coq I reckon
Ramsey will be on the right surely
Ox better not be ahead of Iwobi in the pecking order

Yeah, he's not one to hide, and he'll not be satisfied with the bloodless performances that sometimes happen during an Arsenal season.
I'd imagine the premier league suits him

>gnabry out
Gnabry is unironically the solution to our winger problem. He's exactly the type of player we need.
Watch him be the Joel of next season.

>Arsenal playing Pep level possession football

I want to believe

tom_farmery @tom_farmery 14m14 minutes ago
Pictures of Granit Xhaka in next season's #Arsenal kit reportedly taken by the player's girlfriend. Understandably, #AFC not very happy.

kek

KEK

Is Xhaka an Arsenal fan? He seemed awfully keen on the move.

i doubt it though i think loaning him out for the first half of the season is the best solution

It had already been leaked anyways
butthurt club officials

top kek

She got a bit too excited

hopefully this means the deal is off

but she didn't just leak him signing but also next season's kit which wasn't revealed yet.

His gf is quite the pengting desu.

Seriously senpai. We've been needing a winger that will always run at his man and take it to the byline. Even if he's just an option off the bench. Gnabz is that guy.

I feel like Xhaka will develop into the Deep lying playmaker Position and thats probably what Wenger wants him to do. Santi is 30, will decline pretty soon. In a couple of seasons he may be shit or really injury prone meanign Xhaka will take that role.

I like Elneny but hes a bit too box-to-box. Hes not as good defensively as Coq, so he cant really play the full DM position and hes probably not good enough passing hte ball to take the Santi role. So I think it'll eventually look like Xhaka/Coq first choice with Elneny/Santi/Wilshere?

But in August i'd wager its Santi/Xhaka with Coq/Elmeme on the bench.

Fuck Santi's even 31. Yeah for sure Xhaka is going to take Cazorla's role.

She's the #ITK we needed

that is not Gnabry that is Ox and its why he sucks

Gnabz has end product though

>le kick the ball wide somewhat precisely with no pressure on the ball

Anyone who has ever played midfield should be able to do this desu

>Wenger will pay 30m euro for this

That's a square peg/round hole situation. Wilshere is the perfect player to replace Cazorla but relying on him functioning is a dumb bet. Xhaka seams to be the replacement for Arteta here, so yeah you're right in the deep playmaker sense but the mold is completely different here, which is interesting. I don't think we need someone to keep possession ticking from deep like Xhaka/Arteta like to, we need someone who can penetrate with the ball at feet like Cazorla and Wilshere do.

I think Xhaka will take Coquelin's role with Wilshit next to him when Cazorla's done, that way we get the best of both worlds. Plus if those 2 pan out, Rmasey can play that free b2b role he loves with Xhaka and Wilshit can be more passy like he is for England with Coquelin next to him.

Xhaka OUT

but alexis has been shit on the left and id rather ramsey be shit than alexis

This. Take Wenger with him, the dough wasting cunt.

>Rmasey can play that free b2b role
Ramsey can fuck off m8

watching the euros will be fun, every miss place pass i'll be spamming arse with that meme

is xhaka the biggest flop in bpl history?

You guys are moaning cause Wenger signed a player that we needed

Typical

Do you remember that time Torres cost Chelsea 50(FIFTY) million Sterling Pound?

Kek. Literally no one here has even seen him play so the Euros will be the first impression. Hope he flops

at least torres scored SOME goals. xhaka never even played a game

WENGER OUT if xhaka cost more than £25M

what? no one's moaning
typical delusional romanian

Yeah I can see that happening too, although until Wilshit shows he can stay fit for at least like 30 games i'll hold off in putting him in any future 1st choice CM role. Bloke can't stay healthy senpai.

Xhaka could well take Coq's role and thrive in it. I know stats don't tell everything but he doesnt seem to be as good defensively as Coq. Maybe he's a GOAT tackler like Coq but he doesn't seem to read the game as good as Coq and is also slower which may be important. Seems to be more a GOAT passer than anything.

>Those wingers
We have:
Welbeck who will miss most of next season
Oxlade-Chamberalin, shit, injury prone and loves to give away possession
Iwobi, youth product who will underperform like all arsenal youth players in their 2nd season
Gnabry, youth player who missed over a year due to injury
Ramsey, shit, will always start and generally useless but will also miss part of the season
Alexis who has been inconsistent as fuck

We really need another winger

Yfw Wilshere and Xhaka injure each other in the Euros Ro16 and both out for the season

J O E L
O
E
L

50 mil for a champions league. That's worth familia.

xhaka was signed as a kit model ya cunt

Granit Xhaka: Of the 162 players to attempt 50+ dribbles in the last 2 Bundesliga seasons, Xhaka has the best success (83.3%)

They are gonna use this chant right?

youtube.com/watch?v=W2WDCqrqeOo

So? It's not like he's a winger.

Is that Xhaka's bird?

Zelalel starting scottish cup final

santi's dribbles were missed

Holy shit Morata fucking scares me lads. I rather we sign nobody than that fraud.

He's literally club football version of the World Cup meme signings.

> Have a couple of good performances in the CL and score some big goals while playing shit for 95% of the domestic games: The Player

Please dont do it. He's literally Welbeck tier but shitload more expensive.

Yfw Wenger lost to Watford on purpose so LVG would win the FA Cup and keep his United job for another year

W E N G E R K N O W S

Harsh

Actually i'm moaning about that holding gf Wenger hasn't signed for me yet. #Wengerout

>arsenal fans will never come up with something as good as will grigg's on fire without nicking it

how many times have you seen him play

is he a muslim?

Probably

No idea why we signed this retard

yes
>that 100% allah approved midfield of ozil-xhaka-elneny
nothing can stop us

Not at all. He's been at Arsenal for nearly 10 years and only been good for one 6 month period. He needs to fuck off along with Wenger, Walcott and Ox.

Yes

>that dad
>that skeptical swiss bank manager look
>that confident clutch on the man purse