His country doesn't speak it's own language

>his country doesn't speak it's own language

More like "country", am I right?

Ah cannae jalouse bein' fae a land that disnae e'en hae tis ain leid hahaha. It mist cop sae ill.

Níl raibh a fhios agam go bhfuil tíortha in ann teanga a labhairt.
But then, what was I thinking - most Brits have an awful command of English.

English is about 30-40% Fr*nch, so don't get too smug.

Why the fuck are Irish people independent? There's literally no point when Irish is practically a dead language.

We were kinda dicks to the Irish desu.

>הרגע הזה כשכמעט כולם בעולם המערבי יכולים לדבר אנגלית ברמה טובה בכל מקרה
>המחוש כשהאנגלו-סקסי יודע לדבר רק בשפה אחת

>His country's language is the global standard because of one of their colonies.

>His country relied on another country to popularize its own language
Top cuck

>this country is the cause of why many people cant according to polack theory.

Why don't we all just speak English? Having all different languages is a complete waste of time.

what?

It doesn't matter. Over time English would evolve into many different languages around the world. Just look at what happened to Latin.

>why many people cant according to polack theory.
really made me think

everyone blames you for everything here, hence why I left it open as cant.... becase it is everything in their mind.

English was already the lingua franca way before the 1950s m8, it's just a meme from butthurt countries like France

Stunningly fitting image

But now we have standardisation and easy access to worldwide communications. Latin changed over time due to segregated groups of people.

this

With the way the world is so connected and muh globalism, I don't think that would really happen.

That's very thoughtful of you.

Ha deg ut.

obviously polack theory to scripted logic, not by any means human.

I would absolutely love to have your flag, the triggering potential is monstrous. Nobody responds to my banter anymore

/translate
what language is that?
also i speak libyan arabic so thats my language ha.h-ha

mona mi :^)

Scottish's version of English.

And about 20-30% of those words no one uses.

See this user I would love to trigger the fuck out of people just by my prescence. I learned spanish just to get people to call me CHI on here. Absolutely delishhhhhhhhhhh. I just find it almost SJW tier to blame a whole group of people that dont have anything to with what radical zionists are doing.

>language

Sheamus O'Connell the famine is over, please go home.

>I can't envy being from a country that doesn't even have their own language hahaha. It must feel so bad(?).

so do most paddies, and i bet more paddies can't even speak irish than brits can't speak english

>I can't imagine
Close enough though.

Of course a Norwegian has no conception of culture

>his countries language comes from germanic invaders

tell me about how pure your language is anglo

Some people are overdoing it though, I sometimes wonder why people who are not from would take this whole Israeli-Arab conflict so seriously, so as to identify themselves with one of the sides.

>jalouse is imagine and not envy/jealous
Na' thas sum fuckin' bull if I'd eva seen any.

Your "argument" is completely irrelevant

Jaa toch a sahbi cultuur is wat ons maakt of niet ahh kanker zemmer akelo himesh

>this uninformed bullshit again
english has a large amount of loan words from french due to the norman conquest, yes. however, loan words are largely meaningless when discussing language families.

modern english evolved from middle english which it's actually evolved from an anglicised dialect of old norse (as opposed to old english). the english language underwent the same systematic changes as nordic languages, and as such resembles north germanic structure and grammar more than west germanic languages or any other language family for that matter.

don't talk about something unless you're educated enough in it, and no meme images aren't education.

>l-let's forget the fact French cucked us, after all we don't really use their stupid useless words...!

Pathetic lmao

anglos are germanic you mong

the celts got cucked to non-existence along with their languages

>Vendi i tij flet një """"gjuhë"""" që a thjesht një bashkim i dy gjuhëve

Well user, throughout history humans and those at the top always need an escape goat for their problems, and sadly thoughtout history the jew has been this escape goat since the middle ages and back. Divide in conquor is a very easy trick the elite use to get the masses to ignore a problem. Works like a charm. And some people just want to find something to get mad at to be honest with you.

Looks like Turkish

>escape goat
its scapegoat amerifat

god fucking damn it you shame us all

Tuurlijk abi, mijn Turks is beetje bozuk jwz

you also use english loan words, just like the rest of the world

forgive me. english is not my first language

>escape goat
Cute

Are you Korean?

I misspoke...

no...

now i feel like an asshole

""""""""""" Dija"""""""" Skubiduiane

what is your first language?

You don't have even letters, just fucking fishinghooks in line, who can even read that shit?
P.S. Why do you keep your dead king in a freezer for like a year? Just bury him already

We daily use...2 or 3 english words (week-end, "YEA!", brand names)

haha

Isn't rare monolingual country like Britain in Europe,is it?

Don't feel bad love, I lied because I am shamed to say the more I learn other languages, I have noticed my english grammar and spelling has gone to shit for some reason. Perhaps it is because the romance languages has forced me in the habit of splitting up words like scapegoat into literal meanings like for instance, a bumper is literally parachoques in spanish and an umbrella is paraguas. Forgive me and may the queen herself forgive this loyal subject for fucking her language all to hell.
It was a tinny winny fib. Though I do speak more than one language.

I forgive you user

Neat, I had no idea you get to greentext in the opposite direction in hebrew.

I'll give you a visa anytime mate

Thanks, guys.
Also, you guys gave me an idea for a thread against the romance languages.

To be honest I think everyone forget English come from a england

.....what?

your letters look like bent ladyboy dicks

When people think of English language they thinking of america.

>When *retards and Mexicans think of English language they thinking of america.

Ftfy

Not here in europe, i hope

I'm Danish

>anglosaxon
>inherently british
wähle eines

I unironically wish

Most indians speak hindi.

>American english

all hail britannia

but it does

indeed, thank god i speak brasileiro.

>When people think of English language they thinking of america.

where, in Mexico?

baka desu Ireland senpai

Japan cannot into english

here have this as a (you)

>it's
What's yours, Indian?

And the US already was the world's most important country att the end of the nineteenth century.