Post singers who could/should have been big pop stars but something went wrong along the way

Post singers who could/should have been big pop stars but something went wrong along the way.

Pic related
>talented songwriter
>big tits
>jewish

How'd they fuck it up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDr7aTfBffU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my guess would be that she was encouraged to show off her boobs some more and she refused to because she's shy or whatever so they dropped her

Sort of like pic related.

Although she seems to be trying to reverse that now, going super skinny and showing off her body.

>>jewish

That's where she fucked up. You must be crazy if you think Streisand would ever allow another jew woman to become a big popular singer.

>tfw no juden gf

post pic of her tits please

Most that don't make it seems to be because they went down some christfag route.

I enjoy her voice and her body of work.

>talented songwriter
haha

Anyway it's a mystery to me how pop stars are selected. I guess there's an "It" factor they go for. Or connections (see: Rob Schneider's daughter). Most of the new girls on the radio seem to have no talent whatsoever.

is this the latest rina meme
i can get with it

Because people who listen to Top 40 pop typically don't enjoy chamber pop.

The way I see it, she made enough money off that OITNB theme song. Also, she's quite old and she has a kid now.

shoop

wow what a cunt

She's a typical tumblr-too-cool-to-be-successful-but-I-love-HalseyXD artist.

I can tell by that you don't know shit about Marina

>comparing Marina to Halsey and calling her tumblr
Saving this for a cringe thread

I really can't see anything wrong with her.

Maybe she isn't enough "poppish" although her artists' correlation show how pop and not soul her music is considered.

Nevertheless I hope she didn't go too much pop/dumb in her next album which isn't probable but who can tell? I'm very anxious

Educate me then, Marinafags.

Electra Heart is her only Album that is somewhat popular on tumblr because it was made to be generic electro pop

>LET ME BE YOUR BUBBLEGUM BITCH

Yeah nah, dropped.

The Main point was to avoid Electra Heart because it's shit, bubblegum bitch is from Electra Heart

Can you explain this?

youtube.com/watch?v=gDr7aTfBffU

Perestroika /crapitalism happend that's what fuck up her career.