Is he the best in the game right now? Can't think of anyone else who's better atm

Is he the best in the game right now? Can't think of anyone else who's better atm

Other urls found in this thread:

trillhd.com/video/11607/future-i-serve-the-base
youtube.com/watch?v=UXnmxNVrq3s
youtube.com/watch?v=mWISiHcGoNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TWENNIWAN is 10/10 best new ad-lib desu

this

ambient aoty

No, he's awful.

I though savage mode was pretty good.

without a doubt the most authentic of the xxl freshman class. him and desiigner have the most potential. i would say kodak's got a future but that man's bout to be locked up for at least 3 years.

agreed. 21 and metro sounded great together, and it was clearly better than all the bland trap beats 21 used to rap over.

pretty sure both denzel and .paak have more potential than them, but still they're all enjoyable in a different way

>denzel DUDE I WATCH ANIME BUT YEAH IM A STONE COLD KILLER ZONE 3

>PAAK ARE U WITH ME COACHELAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

pic related

lol no. got carried by metro boomins production.

shit I always forget about Denzel. he's probably the most skilled, but I was mostly referring to mainstream appeal. 21 and desiigner are on their way to be the next big thing.

assuming designer stops letting mike dean produce everything, he's gotta big future

Savage Mode was literally just a Metro Boomin exposé tape

Savage did a good job providing background vocals for it though

nope

I really fucking hate this nigger. Like I'm not even racist but he makes me understand why someone would be racist.

I just don't believe a single thing he says. He's supposedly a real street nigga but he comes off as poser to me. Herbo and Bibby really doing that shit. Kodak and Staples and Shmurda was really doing that shit. Shit even Future sent all sorts of C&Ds when that video of him doing all sorts of trap shit leaked (Bad thing to happen when you are in the middle of a custody battle kek).

Until I get proof of otherwise, he's just another tatted up dude talking shit.

what video?

Literally anybody else. He just quietly raspy mumbly whispers on every track sounding like some autistic kid that's shy, has the same rhymes and flow in every song, and has nothing special about him except for that retarded knife tattoo. Lil UZi Vert, Desiigner, Yachty, Denzel, Playboi Carti are the future this guys' just some random faggot.

Denzel can rap though, he doesn't need a gimmick. And paak is good, you have shit taste

paak is for instagram girls. fucking gay shit sucks.

Lmao fucking same, and I'm dating a black girl but he's just the definition of a nigger

>he doesn't get ambient trap
pleb
paak is garbage keep liking shit music white boy

his lyrics are all #IMSOWOKExD

he's fucking garbage

I'd much rather listen to 21 Savage than Denzel Curry's third eye bullshit

>Scaruffi dislikes Blackstar, Lemonade and AMSP
what a shit taste

>posts drake

Human Performance had hype? kek

trillhd.com/video/11607/future-i-serve-the-base

>ambient trap
>scaruffi
>calling somebody else a white boy

since when is Cobalt widely publicized?

Not white dumb fuck but you are lmao go watch some blacked videos, calling someone a whiteboy when you are kys.
He's not the best but far from the worst on the freshman shit, also savage is literally a gimmick he has no personality or entertaining in his music

tweniwun tweniwun tweniwun

Yeah I'll admit Planet Shrooms was garbage cause it was filled with that 'dae le woke' shit (and many other reasons). Have you listened Imperial? It's pretty good, reminds me of his first release but with less filler.

post your chest white boys

>shitting on savage

He outrapped Travis

lol thats enough to convince you hes doing "real trap shit" holy shit this is stupid. its just counting money, flashing guns, and smoking weed. why the hell would you think this proves anything?

>ambient trap
That's just cloud rap and 21 savage is not even close to that. If he wasn't blowing up right now you'd just say he's some random struggle rapper

it's not hard to outrap travis scat
every single rapper he's had as a feature has probably outrapped him

>He out-rapped Travis
Not really a hard to accomplish task senpai. My cat has better bars than Travis on BITTSM

>he outrapped Travis

not hard at all

post your chest white boy
Only real niggas fuck with savage

>Imperial

It was an improvement. Some of the verses still make me cringe though.

you first

Please get off this board.

Come on guys stop acting like he's trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=UXnmxNVrq3s

You cannot tell me that song has bad flow or bad lyrics.

typical white boy scared to post his chest
don't you have a sufjan concert to attend have a sad cry bb

i'm not saying 21 savage is trash i'm saying travis scott is though

ITT: sufjan stevens and anco fans mad a real nigga is takin over rap

>real nigga

I haven't seen any evidence Savage is one though.

>2016
>not UMM YEA

Real g's move in silence like lasagna

i hate this short motherfucker and his songs all suck dicks.

>OOH SING IT HE AINT GOT NO MONEY YUH

SKEET ON YOUR MAIN BITCHES FOREHEAD

this guy makes music for 13 year olds who are angry at their mom

Please tell me you're joking.

youtube.com/watch?v=mWISiHcGoNg

His producer can fuck my bitch tho

lol

are you fucking kidding? 21 is probably the most authentic out of all xxl. niggas watched his homies take a bullet to the face, his mama face addiction, and he's completely addicted to all the drugs he raps about. nothing fake about him.

That doesn't make his music good tho.

acknowledging glorious quads

Fags.