Anthony has completely lost it now

Anthony has completely lost it now
youtu.be/ZVkNheSHvnQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZVkNheSHvnQ?t=178
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lost it? Lost what? Did he ever have anything going for himself?

it makes me sad

He should retire from these meme reviews. They are entertaining, but he should just focus on his music reviews or else they could dip in quality.

He does it on purpose dude, he knows the meme reviews are cancer. He wants people to take him less seriously because people talk so much shit about him when he gives a bad review to something they like

I just unsubbed from his channel.

these are like 2000's meme

doubt those meme reviews take much time t-b-h

i have no clue wtf happened to his other channel
it went from him trashing shit albums. then him becoming sam hyde lite
now to this garbage
Is he hurting that bad for money?

pls stop posting anthony

It probably takes longer for the video to upload than the time it takes to make the video.

I miss when thatistheplan was just a miscellaneous shitposting channel. Now it's just a poor man's FilthyFrank/MillionDollarExtreme comedy channel.

>or else they could dip in quality
the quality of his music reviews has been in a complete fucking nosedive since about 2012 dude

>literally doing meme reviews
how much below can you fall

I'm so fucking tired of this le ironic memes xD trend, Reddit and Tumblr ruined everything.

this is like an early 2000's newgrounds video

early 2000 confirmed best year in everything

It's honestly disappointing. I used to enjoy his channels a lot because he seemed like a really chill, friendly dude with some interesting things to say, and now he's just this edgy tryhard douchebag whose content regularly scrapes the bottom of the barrel. It's honestly night and day.

anthony comes off as someone who might have tasted dick before, it's just a problem that he regrets it and everyone knows

this is what happens when your entire work network is other youtubers. he'll have the same demise as every other memer, instead of starting some enterprise where his opinion is taken seriously for years to come.

He dresses up as Cal Chuchesta for skits in reviews. His viewers are stupid for ever taking him seriously. Not that I dislike his reviews, I just don't see why there's a campaign against him every time he gives some shitty hip hop album a low score.

pretty sure it's Sup Forums's fault

If he ever stops making those, I will probably kill myself.

>quality

what?

you should do it anyway

And when I do, I will do it by drinking copious amounts of Crystal Pepsi.

fuck you fandango

come on, they're not that bad

I honestly can't wait for Marcel to take him over in the near future. Anthony has just fallen off so hard it's just sad. Fuck, man. That entire video is just sad. I honestly can't believe how hard he's fallen. He'll be completely over and be made a mockery of by next year.

Daily reminder he's like 30 y.o.

delete this

thatistheplan used to be genuinely funny until he went full retard and started pandering to tumblr-Sup Forums crossposters

>pandering to tumblr
seriously dude

just because you like le so funny ironic memes doesn't mean it's not tumblr, fag

oh no, I hate his retarded videos, but fantano has been pandering to the alt-right for a while now

What's the music at 2.58?

youtu.be/ZVkNheSHvnQ?t=178

>Marcel
top bait dude

t. anthony

>m-muh alt right boogieman fantano should pander to nu males and trannies such as myself

Yesterday he was in the youtube live stream where we were watching world peace.