>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
youtube.com/watch?v=JLrCGgA0bEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ONE MAN

THAT IS WILD

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/

Is no one gonna say it? Fine, I'll do it. Grimes'

Oh shit, the Marinafags here aren't gonna like this.

Thread is on point so far.

nor are the grimesfags

Bob Dylan
the Beatles
the Smiths
Nick Cave

Newfag here. Can someone tell me why they are so hated around Sup Forums?

Because they suck and their lyrics are pure 100% distilled cringe

because they're whiney millennial shits who can only write a chorus and nothing else.

The haters of this band are just as bad

They make Coldplay-tier pop which means that the fanbase is full of teenagers. That isn't too despicable in of itself but some memers here decided that they should obnoxiously shill them here every day.

Triggered

i see. so are there any bands out there that dont suck?

I agree that much. their fanbase is cancer

no

not your favorite band

They are not even close to my favorite. Its just that the amount of hate i have seen on this board is a little shocking considering how many other similar bands exist.

So where's the problem then?

it's because this one guy has been spamming it here and it's irritating

>Somebody stOOOle
>My car radiOOO
>So now I just sit in soylence
>...
Fuuuuck.

Lol you noticed they made the same music video twice

What the fuck, man? Do you know how it feels to have a fanbase that relates to your severe depression (I want to kill myself all day and I cut sometimes). Their lyrics are about suicide and I relate to them and their fanbase are amazing people who I can always talk to.

Wwnnwnwnnwnwnnahwmma gonnnrr
Somebueh cutch mauuh breuth ...

Too bad you actually hate them.

Not bait. I'm actually serious. This band is one of the reasons I'm still alive. I'm tired of putting up with everyones bullshit with people judging me both irl and online. I'm a fucking human being, not a robot, you can't rate me. So stop trying. I'm just a normal human being like anyone else and when you judge me it makes me feel bad because I know deep down that I'm actually nice to everyone and when people try and bring me down like that I just weep at the current state of our generation. I wish I could see Twenty One Pilots live sometime, they seem like cool guys.

t. angsty scene chick

and yeah, they seem alright as people, i just can't stand their music.

T t t triiiiggered

Which ones?

Well in that case let me be the first to say

KYS

Good, you know what? I might just. I'm so tired of putting up with everyone's bullshit. No one has ever treated me like they treat everyone else (nicely). I'm a social outcast no one cares about, a depressed shut-in as you would say. I don't care about life anymore to be honest and Twenty One Pilots and my girlfriend are the only things keeping me alive. My girlfriend barely talks to me anymore and I feel like she's cheating on me, so I might break it off soon. But I don't know anymore. I came here to tell everyone about how good TOP is and their fanbase (which are amazing people, who help out others understand their pain). I suffer everyday. I cut because of my severe depression and I just can't fucking take it anymore dude. I might kill myself and maybe I should. Fuck it.

>butthurt retards trolled by grimesfans
These shameless pricks admited they were trolled, lmao.

What's wrong with smiths' fanbase?

we didn't admit nothin', friend

>Killing yourself because a random anonymous stranger on the internet told you to
If you're that retarded maybe you should do it.
> I came here to tell everyone about how good TOP is and their fanbase
Why did you come to Sup Forums and expect everyone to give you hugs and kisses when you just want to talk about a pop band that is hated by the majority of the board. If you were expecting anything other than vitriol you're an idiot. If you want a hugbox go to reddit, not even kidding. They have subreddits dedicated to artists where you can circlejerk to your hearts content.

No, I just despise them. Unlike some people I don't judge the artist by their fanbase (except 21P). And the only reason I never checked her music out is because you aren't doing that good of a job convincing us it's actually good.

My friend on Sup Forums regularly posts on this site and he gets nice replies. Fuck you if you think that it's my fault.

Does he make terrible angst filled posts complaining about everyone who doesn't like his favourite band and how he's had it so much harder than everyone else, or does he actually make an effort to fit in and generate discussion? Being this overly sensitive about anonymous internet comments is a little pathetic, man.

im sorry

You wouldn't listen to her music in the first place, with or without trolling. So, it doesn't matter.

Jesus, you sound like every other white teen girl who self diagnoses mental illnesses to make themselves feel like a special snowflake.
Ignoring that there are a million others just like you.

Lol make sure you record it and find a way for me to watch that shit my man

>He apologizes

Good god no wonder your girlfriend if taking some dick from someone else right now

this

Leave me and her life alone, like seriously I apologised leave me alone now k?

ayy, agreed

youtube.com/watch?v=JLrCGgA0bEY

You're the most pathetic tripfag on Sup Forums

21p is good. They make better Animal Collective music than Animal Collective.

you should post more

No they don't. Animal Collective create a psychedelic tone far better than 21 pilots. In fact 21 pilots aren't even remotely psychedelic.

>being baited this easily

this

That's not true. I once listened to one of her songs (forgot which one; propbably came out last year) and I didn't like it, but I don't judge artists based on one song. So reccomend some album if you'd like to.

I've never encountered a fan of their music

You have no spine, end your life you pathetic beta male

i had a friend that got into them, kept asking everyone to go see them when they were in town. no one wanted to spend 120+ on the show and he was kind of a prick about it. haven't hung out with him in months now.

kek.

What a poseur. Why do people like her again?

so she lied so what? I mean it's not like it affects the music at all

protip: take off your trip and no one will bother you
another protip: lurk before posting, newfriend

Here's a good explanation from a few months ago

Even Maynard insulted them.

*tips fedora*
who the fuck has they time to type paragraphs about a band they hate?

god someone cared enough to write that.
pathetic.

lol you're so pathetic
quit feeling sorry for yourself and do something useful instead of blubbering over your inconveniences, the world doesn't need more millenial saps who can't get a grip

Every metal band.

What did you expect friendo, this site is autism central

You could literally replace Radiohead with any other band . What's your point?

everything Sup Forums likes

KPOP!!!

fuck the Smiths.

>so she's a morally bankrupt Dorito-headed tumblr whore that eats ass and pussy and plays shit tunes
>so what?

Delet tis

most of these horrible fanbases just consist of a bunch of outspoken teenagers. You could say that about literally any artist.

sick reaction face bro!

have an upvote brotha!

are you fucking kidding me, thats the naruto copypasta from Sup Forums

What genres of music do you usually like, user? In my experience that makes all the difference in terms of giving good recommendations.

>Shipping
>Series
>Characters
>This show

Its a poorly adapted pasta, probably from Sup Forums

All artists have a horrible fanbase.

>someone who just came here from reddit

wow did she reject you or something?

>

>using the "projection" meme to justify his argument

Who makes a trip just to troll wtf

Since you asked nicely: Visions if you prefer dark synthpop with a dash of dreampop, Art Angels if you prefer upbeat pop with some guitars, Geidi Primes and Halfaxa if you prefer weird ethereal dreampop. Her music is a grower, so give it some listens.

as someone who's actually tried to kill themself on multiple occasions, please fucking kill yourself.

Stop replying, blocked

>Blocked

dude who fucking cares. i'm not saying that about you, i'm saying that about your "issues." fucking first world problems over here. stop complaining and fucking live. go see twenty one pilots live. do what makes you happy just shut the fuck up.