What is the best non-english rock album and why is it this?

What is the best non-english rock album and why is it this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ogsmcz2SaPI
youtube.com/watch?v=NxAInvaT_aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug9MP3DAHLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not even the best thing he did to be honest.
Personally, I would say it's this

I like that album but please stop posting

You're an absolute entry-level normie, OP. Not even Cerati's best. Also the best non-anglophone rock album is DEFINITELY not hispanophone.

Get real.

spics

no fucking doy, who the fuck would care about that dead vegetable outside spicland

me

actually it's pic related but yours is near the top 10

Well, stop that

Mexico has never produced any popular music of quality. In fact, mexico has never produced anything of quality. Hell, Chavela Vargas was born in Costa Rica. The whole Calavera aesthetic is awful, their food is atrocious, Tequila is the most ridiculous drink ever and Mariachi sounds like people trying to make fun of Bolero while drunk (off of tequila no doubt). Mexicans have the single worst spanish accent, the shittiest skin colour, the (second) ugliest women (after Bolivia) and their geography/climate is dreadful. Really, there is nothing about Mexico Mexicans should be proud of.

Haven't you got campaigning to do Donald?

Scratch that last sentence. They can be proud of not being Chileans.
Trump has no idea what goes on in Mexico nor what their culture is like. But since the U.S. has pretty much the worst taste in pretty much everything, he might actually reconsider his opinions about Mexico if he did.

you're right that is somehow related to the album, gr8 post amigo! xD

>your ranting about mexican culture being shit has nothing to do with the piece of mexican culture I posted lol xdddd
Give up, chavo

youtube.com/watch?v=ogsmcz2SaPI

post a better trip hop song, protip you can't

Are we trying to embarrass eachother to death ITT?

its actually this

i've listened to almost every Mo' wax and Ninja Tune releases and nothing comes close

Close, but no cigaretto

>posting this grammy bait crap

You're both ignorant and diseased.

and you're a self hating spic with shit taste

nvm just realized it's about language, not nation

fuck you

>has only listened to the worst trip-hop labels
>YEA WELL U HAV BAD TASTE JAJAJA
There's nothing wrong with being a self-hating spic when spics deserve it almost as much as mudslimes and murkans.

Great album but I think Cerati has made better albums.
Pic related is my all-time favourite non-english rock album and Cerati's finest hour.

>worst trip-hop labels

lmao go back to last.fm

Definitely miles above Bocanada (I'm coincidentally listening to it right now, btw), but I find it hard to accept that might be someone's favourite (non-anglophone) rock album. I suspect everyone's choosing albums exclusively from their homeland.

Oh my lord how clueless can a single individual be

Pic related t b h

I wish I knew what he's singing about
youtube.com/watch?v=NxAInvaT_aQ

Literally Curve done right

youtube.com/watch?v=Ug9MP3DAHLg

I see where you're coming from, but at most they're equally good.

Yeah, it's not my absolute favourite, but it's definitely among the best I heard, at least in the whole spanish-speaking rock music world.