Wtf i hate whitey now

wtf i hate whitey now

wtf i'm literally aware of systematic oppression now

DID

wtf i unironically use the word "systematic"

THE

Word is out that Kendrick Lamar has actually DONATED to Hillary "Rotten" Clinton to get off her kill list. WTF????

>tfw whitey is systematically lining up black people and shooting them

MAN

waaait WTF???!!?? Black lives matter is a truly effective and progressive movement to me now

WHO

WUZ

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Why does TPAB get singled out as a "kill whitey" album when it literally isn't like that

Sure thing Quindarious

N E G U S

That is not even what the album is about you fucking idiot. It is mostly about how blacks are holding themselves back. The title itself means "to leave the ghetto". Now fuck off

this is such a white guilt album its hilarious

wtf I don't know the word "system"

I listened to this recently for the first time. Why does everyone here act like it's all about hating white people....?

because people cherrypick the lyrics, they only focus on the blacker the berry. Which isn't even about white on black violence.

DOUBLE FEATURE NO PLATINUM

WTF WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET???

AY AY AY AY HOL UP

and? he is boring af

I promised Dave I'd never use the phrase "fuck nigga"
He said, "Think about what you saying: 'Fuck niggas'
No better than Samuel on Django
No better than a white man with slave boats"

This is the most generic godawful rapper who gets acclaim.

SO YOU WUZ SAYIN DAT

Born Sinner is a good album

Rest sucks

Its really not, if anything its the first album about being concious of how fucked black culture can get and admitting to the irony of playing the victim. Its definitely not another album simply about "the stuggle" that black people face.

UUUHHH WE UHHHHHH
HOL UP NIGGA
SO YOU IS SAYING THAT UHHHHHH
WE UHH
WE WUZ UHHHHHH
SOME KINNA
SOME UHH
EGYPTIANS

WE WUZ NEGUSES AND SHEEIT

>THAT NIGGA GAVE US BILLIE JEAN, YOU SAY HE TOUCHED THOSE KIDS?

>it's an unironic racism thread that hasn't been taken down
this is epic

I legit laughed when I heard that, what an awful line. What the fuck was he thinking when he wrote that?

SHIT DON'T CHANGE UNTIL YOU GET UP AND WASH YO AAAASSSS NIGGA
SHIT DON'T CHANGE UNTIL YOU GET UP AND WASH YO AAAASSSS
BOYYYYYYYY

>this thread
BOO BOO