IIT: Edgy Tween hate thread

>IIT: Edgy Tween hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71SvPulAyZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unless you're in middle school yourself why the fuck should you care what they listen to

underage b&

Not the worst band you could have posted.

>>IIT
New

you know it friendo

Be nice.

Underage b& is reeking from OP

You have to be new here

ITT: edgy high schoolers who think theyre better than everyone else because they listen to le radiohead and le swanz

lol, yeah I'm sure THOSE guys are really piercing the veil. they definitely don't look blinded by material distractions, not at all.

You must be new to post here

IIT: college students who think they're better than everyone else because they listen to le idm and weezer

i guess thats more right

lol who?

that fag on the left is literally identical to Corey from trailer park boys, but with shitty sleeve tats

poopoo lol

Never even heard of them
>in in this

They probably wouldn't be that bad if it wasn't for the screaming.
If you're screaming and then switching over super effeminate Justin Timberlake vocals the next second you're doing it fucking wrong.

anyone else kind of jealous of how genuine these people seem to love those shitty bands? finding meaning in every lyric, relating to every song

Yeah. It took me a long time to realize that people with shit taste care more about music than anyone else. My sister can talk to my girlfriend for an hour about Five for Fighting and Augustana. And they will listen to an album they like literally 50-100 times.

ex-gf core

youtube.com/watch?v=71SvPulAyZI

They're actually not bad.

I used to listen to the one album, I forget what its called but the first 3 tracks were pretty good.

tfw people buy this shit

>you will never get the feeling of joy from your music that these kids get from their music