USA
$1,000
I don't know

>credit

Flag
$500
It's a secured card and I've only had it a year

I don't have credit card.

whatever's in the checking account + 300€ that you have to pay the following month or else you get super jewed

credit for anything other than a house/car/business is disgusting desu

flag
1 dollar

Are you a student?
Do you want to increase your limit?

So.. are you using a debit card?

In the first place, is it common to have credit cards exist in Sri Lanka?

$15K on one, $10K on the other.
But I never carry a balance month to month.
Card companies affectionately refer to me as a "deadbeat".
kek

R u trying to scam me hiro

wow. you have excellent score I have ever heard!
How old are you?

canada

$1000

Idk never checked tbqh, I know I should

no no. I asked it because i just wondered how other people deal with their credit cards.
Also I just found that my credit card website has a feature to show my credit card score, so I wonder other people's scores.

Not that common, there's only like 2 million credit card and 11 million debit card users or something like that
but to answer seriously for my self; one limited at 200k LKR/1346.26 USD and the other at 1.5m LKR/10101.915 USD

In my 30s

I have only one credit card, but I know other people have several credit cards and it's common. What is a benefit for you to have two credit cards?

Have you ever bragged about your credit score or credit card limit to others?

I only have debit card.

I only have debit.

USA
$2500
730 fico,but I just got a $2000 cl increase this month

1. USA
2. Around 60,000-90,000
3. 790-820ish

USA
$10,000
710, not sure if good

I only have a debit card. I don't like the idea of spending money I don't have.

Flag
€1000

Only use it for travels and online purchases.

>Have you ever bragged about your credit score or credit card limit to others?

No, other than here. It's like talking about your bank account balances. Gauche.

Thanks. Have you ever asked your friend about his credit card score? Or, is it considered a taboo?

Flag
8.000$
i don't know probably alot

>Have you ever asked your friend about his credit card score?
No, many people do not know their score
> Or, is it considered a taboo?
Yes, same as your salary

>Around 60,000-90,000
Whats your yearly income?

>I only have a debit card. I don't like the idea of spending money I don't have.
I've been fucked over using my debit card too many times as a teen, as chargebacks filed with with my bank were basically useless.

>Have you ever asked your friend about his credit card score
No,im the only one of my "friends" with a credit card. My manager at the pizzeria I worked at in high school, did constantly discuss his credit score and how he was lucky to get a credit card with a $1000 limit.

Thanks, I wanna say that the internet is great because I can ask my fool question to someone without feeling embarrassing.

Something around USD$3,500, let's just leave it at my credit score is lousy as fuck

1k credit
Never had a steady salary

How A E S T H E T I C is your credit card, Sup Forums?

My 710 is only "good"?
I don't know why only good.
Paid off 4 cars, 1 boat, 1 house, no balance on credit card, never missed a payment or made late payment anywhere ever.
My score should be better

Not

But at least mine is useful

>he doesn't have mastercard

>No credit numbers on the card.
how? Is it even a credit card?

>Master cuck
Yes I own a mastercuck debit card
>how? Is it even a credit card?
Info is on the back

Forgot image

fuck off hiro. you already sell our data, you don't need anything else.

I have Capital One Visa, I like it because when I call them I get a person to talk to fast.

What interest rate do people here have
8.99%

Belgium
As much as i put on it. Cant go negative.

1. Flag
2. I can take $250 every day
3. Currently ~2700

I am a student with a part time job, no I don't want to increase it

I never go anywhere near the limit.

>mastercard debit
Look so weird for me, mastercard is only credit here, we have maestro for the debit cards.

Discover is barely accepted here.

>What interest rate do people here have
No idea. At the end of the month I automatically pay off the credit and my limit is is very low compared to my income.

Around 35-45k?

But I largely determine that myself based on how much I NEED to spend since I own my own company.

The reason why my credit limits are so high for my income is because the company makes a lot more than me and thus the company cards I have in my name can have very high limits (technically I could easily boost that into the 150-250,000 range if I wanted to but it's more of a hassle/pain than it's worth to open cards you won't use).

It should be. Perhaps you missed / late a payment? That's worth at least 50 pts.

I'd run a free credit check through one of the credit agencies to make sure some filthy russian or indian hasn't opened other accounts in your name.

usa.gov/credit-reports

Is income a factor?

>1. Your country
Azerbaijan.
>2. How much is your credit card limit?
Personal one is limitless, joint one is 50000/month.
>3. What's your credit score? (optional)
Fuck knows.

>What interest rate do people here have
>8.99%
That's really good for a cc from a non Credit union .
From discover my APR is 23.24℅, I could get 5℅ from my cu, but I doubt i'd get $2500 cl as an 18yr old student. I treat my CC as a debit card, so it really doesn't matter to me.

>Discover is barely accepted here.
Yah, Outside of China(only on paper though) and Japan discovers international acceptance is subpar, but i don't think I'll be in Europe for another 2 years, so I'll find some workaround and my debit card doesn't have any foreign tx fees so I'll just use it as a fallback.
>But I largely determine that myself based on how much I NEED to spend since I own my own company.
Lol, that's what I plan on doing, what type of business do you run?

>usa.gov/credit-reports
>>>
> Anonymous 11/22/16(Tue)16:57:30 No.67751470 ▶
> (You)
>Is income a factor?

Not necessarily. It's more a function of debt to income ratios. If you make a hundred thousand but you have $12K in credit card balances that you never pay down your credit score will be lower than if you make $30K but only charge $500 and pay it off every month.

It's also a function of balance vs available credit. Again, if you have a $2K credit limit but your balance is $500 it's a lot worse than if you have a $10K credit limit and have a $1K balance.

Basically it's all about consistency of behaviors and not using much of your borrowing capacity. The funny thing is the less of your borrowing capacity you use over time the higher they will raise your limit, which raises your credit score.

Burger :DDDD
$1600
Last I checked it was a bit over 700. I don't use it much anyways as a student.

You'll want to try to get that higher before you graduate. Or at least don't damage it. Employers run credit reports now before hiring.

>1. flag
>2. 2 * 2500 Euromonies
>3. Should I know this?

Don't have a credit card. I don't even have a bank account. I pay everything in cash.

I'm very paranoid and don't trust the banking system. Like what if EU freezes the accounts again to raise an extra 10% tax on all savings so they can keep spending more money on refugees? Not with my money

How do you get your income?

In cash of course

Why not put your savings in bitcoins?

If I have a bank account my money is a number on some bank server. If I own bitcoins my money is a number on...some private server I guess? That's even worse.

Cool flag btw

Do you just store it away or invest it?

>If I own bitcoins my money is a number on...some private server I guess?
its not

I store it in a safe at home. I have insured the average amount of cash I got in there so I'm not especially worried.
Then what is it? It must be a number on a server somewhere.

Even if you have a steady flow of paychecks that money is just sitting there depreciating. At least put some in a mutual fund if you have a lot of excess cash you don't use.

p2p, entire chainblock with code is shared and controlled by everyone involved, no central control, no servers

>If I have a bank account my money is a number on some bank server.
And if you have cash, it's some highly flammable material in your house.
Think about it.

>I store it in a safe at home. I have insured the average amount of cash I got in there so I'm not especially worried.
What if someone steals it and the insurance company doesn't pay out?

Yep. But you're forgetting that I don't trust our finanical system one bit.
Doesn't sound safe to me.
What if some government decides to crack down on this?
Yeah but cash gives me the feeling I have a bit of control over it. At least noone is stealing my money with a click or two.

>At least noone is stealing my money with a click or two.
It's stastically far more likely to cash get stolen from house than bank account, m8. I'm paranoid too, and that's a good thing, but yours a bit to much.

I'd sue the insurance company? This isn't the Congo m8
At one point I was thinking about buying gold and burying it somewhere. But that's a bit too crazy, even for me.

Also what are my alternatives?

Wow, your government doesn't guarantee the 100.000 anymore, just saw that; bummer.

What don't you trust about banking? Is it banking as a whole or just in Austria?

It's a hell of a lot riskier to have all your cash in a safe.

>Also what are my alternatives?
Giving it to me for safe holding.

>I'd sue the insurance company? This isn't the Congo m8
So you trust the state backed Judicial system, but not it's banking system?

I have 3 debit cards and 1 credit card and it has 500TL limit.Yes it is a student card.

>It's a hell of a lot riskier to have all your cash in a safe.
I get paranoid having more than $20 cash on me, but if I relax, I'll get coon'd

Well I don't trust baking in general, but I ESPECIALLY don't trust banking in the EU. They have talked about freezing the bank accounts of people and take a percentage from it to pay for public debt. And they actually wanted to do it in Cyprus but stopped due to public outrage. They have also frozen bank accounts in Greece before during the debt crisis. They can't be trusted. I've thought about getting a bank account in Switzerland though.

Great, when will you come to pick it up?

Just leave it on the doorstep, I'll take it at night.

Yes, actually. Banks are private corporations, they do whatever they want basically. The justice systems acts according to law.
Good. I put it in a bag and mark it with a big $ sign so you'll find it easier.

yeah, a safe is a huge target for a crew of thugs peeking in houses
I've always imagined banking regulations in the EU were a nightmare, and I can see why the UK wanted out of that. Probably best to go with the Mountain Jews on that.

Or you can put your money in on the US, all in on healthcare

AKA negative interest rates. They're already a thing.

Someone this summer bought 40 year Swiss bonds returning less than 0.25 % annual return. And people are buying 10 year Swiss bonds returning a negative yield.

It's crazy.

Flag.
I don't have a credit card.

Flag
Don't have a credit card, because fuck more debt. Already get enough from Uni.
It's good, or at least it should be. Make all my payments on time.

Yeah, maybe I'll inform myself on Swiss banks...
Well that's true. interest is pretty close to 0 and it might actually go below 0. Crazy times, I know my father got 12% p.a. on Austrian bonds in the 70s.

My dad bought a CD in 1982 that returned 16%. Imagine locking that in for 10 years. Those were the days !

Do it now, Hurensohn! Especially before the volatility that will come with the French elections.

200 dollars
>credit score
what the hell is that

>yeah, a safe is a huge target for a crew of thugs peeking in houses
I'm just paranoid senpai, it doest matter how much I remove risk.

Just buy dollars senpai, they're up 30℅ compared to the euro over the last 2 years and will reach parity within 3 months.